DMG no.1 show on Star One!*Edited* (pg1 & pg 12)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
..................From the bottom of course 🤣 🤣

So am back and what is this? U guys are all over the place celebrating? Lol...Mazaa Aa gaya na? 😛

Ok credit for this week's ratings goes to Poco as i have not been able to go to office today but rest assured these numbers are validated and authentic!

20th Mon- SR filled episode - People expecting Ridhhima to do the RIGHT THING and confess her mistake -  0.4

21st Tue- Stalker armaan corners Ridhhima and forces her to confess in the Fire Escape - Yawwwnnnn!! - 0.3

22nd Wed - Ridhhima madam crying as usual and Stalker Armaan deciding to make Ridhhima fall in love with him again... alas! Ridhhima toh fall nahi ki, TRPs zaroor fall ho gaye!! 😆 0.2

23rd Thurs- Shilpukins inviting everyone for Teej, Stalker armaan's taunts, The Infamous Mehendi and all that - 0.3

24th Fri - Teej festival - Stalker Armaan cornering Ridhhima once again, this time in a room and forcing her yet again to fall in love with him.. and no he dint learn from his previous lesson so TRP fall again 😆 0.2 

Average - 0.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - for the most Interesting Track of DMG ever!!!  🤣

Just to let everyone know - DMG's average rating for any week has not been so low ever since Jan 2010! This is the lowest average rating in a long long long time!!

Cant resist it guys - so 🤣 🤣 🤣

And yes boycotting has worked - yes, mayb ppl in IF who are from india are not part of the sample houses of TAM but that's even better coz this shows that at least some part of the  average indian audience was  watching DMG while ARSH n SR tracks were on - Now it seems even they are disgusted!! The boycotting has created a negative impression of the show and its reflecting in the ratings! So kudos to you ppl! You guys are ROCKSTARS ⭐️⭐️ and yeah - KEEP IT UP!!!

All the lectures ppl were giving us bout phorever love and mocking us for moral policing - guess wat guys, the average viewer does not believe in such kind of phorever love!!! We always believed that if we are on the RIGHT SIDE, it will reflect on the ratings and it did!!

CVs, i really pity you - atleast u had some audience before... Abhi bhi time hai, sudhar jao!!!

Cheers
Rapz!!!

Love u Poco 🤗
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woo hoo 🥳 party tme , so much waiting for this news. cvs go to hell with your cmg.Edited by arshakrulez - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

..................From the bottom of course 🤣 🤣

Ok am like super busy today so just posting the ratings in a jiffy! Credit for the ratings goes to Poco as i have not been able to go to office today but rest assured these numbers are validated and authentic!

20th Mon- 0.4
21st Tue- 0.3
22nd Wed - 0.2
23rd Thurs- 0.3
24th Fri - 0.2 

Average - 0.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant resist it guys - so 🤣 🤣 🤣

Will come back and edit the post...for now - c'mon ppl...make this post a BIGGER BLOCKBUSTER😆

Cheers
Rapz!!!

Love u Poco 🤗

Rapz u made my day . muhaaaaaaaaaaaa tere muh main ghee shakkar tere munh main duniya bhar ki mithaai. aahun aahun 🥳 subha a se intezaar kar rahi thi tumhare post ka. thank u so much.😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

HURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY🥳🥳

YE TO HONA HI THA..this 1 is for you cvsssssssss🤪👎🏼😛

THANKS RAPS IF U WERE IN FRONT OF ME I WLD HUG YOUUUUU😊
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣Thank you Rapz!!!!

AR lobe story can't give TRPs😲

Aww I wish it was lower but I shall take the 0.28 average!
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. last week trp 0.36. this week 0.28. i am very happy. 

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOOOOHOOO!!!

This calls for a celebration!! All the ArShians/SRians, join us in the bhangra!!

Oye balle balle! Oye shava shava!!

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Thanks yar.......i hope ppl here get updated nw.......🤣......varna i was getting shocking statements by memebers here.......🤣
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i got shocked by the title.😆

thank you soo much. you made my day.🤣

lage raho CVs, with your AR LOBE story. if this keeps on, it's just gonna keep going downnn. i won't be shocked if i see a 0.1 TRP coming our way.🤣🤣
-Ryder- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo! 🤣 There goes the TRPs... down... down... and down... 🤣

Have the rescue operations begun on the DMG sets? 😉 If not, who wants to bet next week's ratings? 😆

Rapz : I love your title... got me dumbfounded for a while. 😆 And again, you made my day! 😃
Edited by -Ryder- - 13 years ago