Riddhima: Thank You! (SR)

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I shocking was told to watch yesterday's episode! πŸ˜† and I did!

I want to thank her for showing the beauty of Sid's love! Showing that Sid's love is just as important as Armaan's love of three years.

I can't deny that I care for Sid!

I can't deny the fact that Sid is my Husband, he loves me.

I can't deny the fact that Sid loves me a lot, his life starts and ends with me.

He held my hand when I was alone, no one was with me, not even you! πŸ˜›

He stood by me knowing my past

Isn't this love Armaan? πŸ˜†

Thank you Riddhima for these words!

They were fabulous! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I guess I will watch it too then:)

Sounds like Ridhima is not all dumb- she is dumb but she is human too.Nice to know that!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

I guess I will watch it too then:)

Sounds like Ridhima is not all dumb- she is dumb but she is human too.Nice to know that!

I know πŸ˜†

But you have to go through torture to get to this bit! πŸ˜† I had nearly given up and then I heard her say this and I was like awwwww.
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nitika,

you forgot the most important dialogue. She finally admitted that she cares for Arman. Good she is out with it.  But wait that is not it.  She said she also cares for Sid. 

Yesterday's scene was quite good in many ways. She was asking him/probing him: What actually you think love is ? She was definitely not confused.  Yes what is the meaning of love ? We have to think ?  Whatever answers Arman was giving (pro Arman) she was giving counter answers (pro Sid). I think (from what little I saw) she cares for both the guys  (she prefers the word care). 
Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
she basically wants both men..as tht is impossible she now has to choose with whom she will be better off(opportunity cost concept)....never have i seen such a befuddled lead!!
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kvva

hi nitika,

you forgot the most important dialogue. She finally admitted that she cares for Arman. Good she is out with it.  But wait that is not it.  She said she also cares for Sid. 

So she cares for both- they are on equal footing and thats what nikita wrote actually!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Those words were really fab πŸ˜³
I loved Riddhima in yest epi after so long time πŸ˜†

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

hi nitika,

Yesterday's scene was quite good in many ways. She was asking him/probing him: What actually you think love is ? She was definitely not confused.  Yes what is the meaning of love ? We have to think ?  Whatever answers Arman was giving (pro Arman) she was giving counter answers (pro Sid). I think (from what little I saw) she cares for both the guys  (she prefers the word care). 

I think she used the words care because she can't use the word love, I mean how is she meant to sum up the love for these two guys, she asked about the meaning of love? I mean we all know she has loved Armaan, and with Sid she was falling in love with him, and has I think but they are different guys and she needed to show Armaan that Sid is just as important if not more important.

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

she basically wants both men..as tht is impossible she now has to choose with whom she will be better off(opportunity cost concept)....never have i seen such a befuddled lead!!

Hahahaha I don't think so, but she doesn't deny the fact whatever she chooses someone will get hurt! πŸ˜›
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hai RAM !! chudail ne itna kuch khea diya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.aur mujhe kabhar hi nahi.πŸ˜†.WEll Niki thanks for the postπŸ€—
it is really something coming from the chudail..WAY 2 go Ridz ..have u already made the descion to go with the right..aka SIDDπŸ‘πŸ‘