Reva Yash at the end------------------------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys what a surprise as Reva & Yash will reunite forever and the drama will be ending soon in next 2 episodes.
Thank God its good ending plz tell who else is happy to celebrate with us for this----------🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by Nina_sabin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm celebrating!! whoo hoo!!!!        i'm just disappointed taht nobody gets punished but im glad that ravesh will be together again:D
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sad to see AKNV end. I would like to see Yash, Reva & Aryaman again in some serial . Pls Anas, Aastha & rohit - let us know about ur forthcoming shows. 

All the best .
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u knw we didnt see tht much of happy scenes between them.... as soon as she started liking him she got kidnapped ,... so dippointed with how it ended so soon
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seriously colors axed the show pretty soon but atleast it ended with Revash 2gether... happy how ever...
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
They should've of not made the episode before the last episode with little happening, cause all it was, was Reva running around trying to find out where Yash is and Yash getting beat up. They should have made Rani Ma and Aryman become good in that episode then they could have had a nice long episode about Reva and Yash living happily ever after :) That didn't happen though, but I like the ending anyway :)