Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wednesday  15/9/10

Both Pirai and duck-walk bro are busy kOmbu seevufying - " pO, pOi
avan collar ai pidichu kelu, Malar unakku yaarunnu??" Maha Express
starts its journey and ends up in front of rubber mouth Gopi. First says "forgive me for talking about you and Malar like that. I trust you but not her. neenga en kitte irunthu thappikka (???!!) koodathunnu thaan apdi seythen" . Rubber Mouth has a look which says "ada chee pO" - and of course the stupid express does not see that (or she just ignores it ??) Tells Gopi that there are some people who try to separate them - " I believe you fully, antha aasami galai panna thanni le visham kalanthu kuduthuduven" - both Pirai and duck-walk are shocked and Gopi sees them as well. (Yovvvv, unakkum visham vaichuduva iva, apram unakku nadu veet le samathi katti, kudumbame ukkanthu azhum, ok ya??) Pirai meets the josiyar and asks "enna yya, sooniyam laam onnum velaikki aagalai?" Josiyar
says that one of the sooniyam recipient is in the hospital "pozhaippana nnu kooda santhegam!! What we have planted is a time bomb, this engagement won't happen, be rest assured." Malar's house - as usual Malar's dad shouts at his son for his atrocious behaviour. After dad leaves the kudigara son goes and releases
his friend from the den. Both plan to manhandle Gopi. Looks like the mobile jwellery shop girl's family has a score to settle with that jail bird. Onnum sariya puriyalai !!!

Senior peepee's place. The Shanthi gumbal is leaving - she invites every one for an "ethir virundhu" (Roja kathile ETHIRI virundhu nnu kettuthu !!) Pirai wants his clan to leave and as usual Maha Express refuses to budge from Gopi Station. Again as usual senior peepee drills some sense - he was kind of vexed with Maha - "every time solli solli kudukka mudiyaathu" - "Engagement happens in the bride's
house . We are coming there and so you have to be there, gotcha??" Maha express accepts but not before announcing to Gopi athan that she feels shy "first time in my life !!" (yeah sure, we only know too
well !!)
After the Pirai clan's exit, senior peepee goads Shanthi gumbal to stay for one more day. Every one except Mahesh are game. Mahesh gives a coy look to her beau and the clan leaves.

Meena and other two ladies of the compound approach the mobile jwellery shop girl and her mother - ask them about the man who
came with Malar's bro - "enga kitte sonna , namba orutharukku oruthar help pannikkalaam " ( Gossip kku ipdi oru avtar??) The lady says that it is a big, sad story "may be later??" The disappointed trio
retreats.
Mahesh kku first night. Selva is all smiles. Nunalum than vaayaal kedum - asks Mahesh "why did you insist on coming back??? We could have started our life in your dad's place??" Mahesh says that she loves Selva for defending Gopi. "panam innikki varum nalaikki pOgum. We need to support our own kith and kin. Ithu unga sontha veedu, inge neenga crawl panni vilaiyaadi iruppenga, inge namba
life start panrathu thaane right??" Selva "scorpion bitten thief " aagittar.... but manages to woo Mahesh...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friday (17/09/2010)

Mahes attacks KS Family with her questions

Mahes gets to knw that the house was rented and not owned by KS family. She goes inside and starts crying out loud. KS family comes to console and convince her but she gives them left right centre nu pottu vangaraanga. First time in KS family's history they are silent, not about to shout or react.Thappu avanga side le aache..

She goes on shouting about KS family being fraud, pithalaattam etc etc.. KS aunty tries to convince her telling now she is also a part of them and their problem is hers too.. Mahes gives her nicely telling about her nature when they came to knw when the chain was duplicate. KS aunty all silent and muzhichifying today.

Sokku calls on Selva's phone and Selva shivering with fear gives the call to Mahe and requests her not to tell anything about the veedu matter. Mahe morachyfies and talks to her dad. Sokku finds out from her voice thats something is wrong and tries to clear his doubt by talking to Selva and KS aunty. After talking to all he clearly gets it that something was wrong with his daugther's happiness.

Deivana in the hospital worried about Pandy and there comes Valli with an alliance  for Kamu. Mayil also hears about the Maapilai. he is from Dubai, working there and wished to see Kamu on saturday. Mayil then mentions about the Edhir Virundhu part and there starts Deivana's music.. Mayil then takes her  to Sokku's place and tells the matter .. Sokku replies that Kamu's matter was important than the virundhu and convinces them that they could have the virundhu on Sunday too.. Deivana is happy now.
Kamu expresses her sadness in getting ready for the ponnu paakara matter.

Sokku then takes her side and gives a suggestion about have the meeting in a kovil so that once they like the gal they can come home and fix the alliance.. Everyone is happy with this suggestion. Kamu is not fully okay but still she doesnt react this time. Mayil asks about calling the KS family but Sokku tells he was directly going there to meet his darling daughter

Gopi in his shop and the kutty payyan with his lecture on how to take care of sontha vaazha, then think about family etc.. The 2 kutty sisters come and call Gopi to accompany them to give the palaharam to their dear ones.. Gopi goes and gives the packets one by one. Malar madam's sister comes and tells Gopi she had something imp to tell him about her sister's life.. Gopi is now worried when he heard Malar's name. He was eager to knw what happened to Malar madam.. His sister finally informs him about her sister who loved him sincerly..

Gopi shocked or sad? The 2 sisters have heard the announcement too.

thodarum
Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Monday archives

Monday 20th september 2010 episode update

Chichuation song:Lyrics penned by ECLAT.....👏👏😆😆

Niththam niththam nellu sOru..maha vaaila maatuvaaru
Sethuvechchu adi unakku vizhapOgudhaiyyaa
gopi ippo tailor illa dhobi thuNingayyaa..

Update😆😆

Malar's sister tells gopi that her sister malar is in love with gopi...(Indha line la enna ezhudhirukken nu yaarukavadhu puriyudha?Becoz enakku onnum puriyala😕).....2 Pandavis also present there...listening to the conversation...Gopi shocked hearing those words from malar's sister...Sister continues..."Malar loves u so much...i know u also love her😆She loves u truely,sincerly... andha ly indha ly ...ungakitta ava solradhukku sandarpam varla....But i dont want to leave this matter as such...i want  the result from u now itself..i want to know whether u love my sisiter or not...If yes,my sister will wait for till all ur sisters marraige gets over...pls sir...sollunga ..u love malar or not??...."Gopi stands with his usual thiru thiru tube light muzhi....

Muzhichikitte gopi turns and there he sees chokku coming towads him....Gopi tells malar's sister(Ada....indha ponnu name enna pa...yaaravadhu sollungalen😭)....u leave now..i'll talk to later.....Malar's sis gets irritated....shouts..."what??...u will talk to me later aa?iam not here for stiching...iam here to talk abt my sister's life...Loosu gopi kenjufying..."pls leave now...my dad is coming...I'll talk to u and i'll talk to ursister also abt this..now pls go..."Malar's sister leaves the place angrily....

Chokku oruvazhiya reaches the spot and asks gopi whether he is busy now...(gopi andha ponnu kitta pesinadha chokku parkalaya?rombha kitta vandhuma pakkala?paavam rombha vayasayi pochu..kannu theriyadhu polarukku😕😕)....Gopi says no...Chokku says he want to meet mahes..so he is going to thirupulani and asks whether gopi can accompany him...Gopi says yes and they both leaves for tthirupulani.....2 pandavis look each other and smiles.....(aama aama nangalum smiling...but edhukku?..neenga edhukku smilingo adhukkudhaan...😆😆)...

Thirupullani...Mr and Mrs.karasev shocked to see gopi and chokku..welcomes them and all goes inside....Mahes and chokku goes to backyard to wash hands...Karasev aunty follows them and tells mahes to go and prepare coffee...Karasev aunty rombha over aa acting...Mr.karasev doing chaing chak to his wife's words...Chokku says edir virundhu date changed...it will be sunday instead of saturday..Karasev's shocked...shouts...what sunday?why?naanga ella yerpadum senjachu..blah blah blah...Chokku tells them the reason ..ie kaamu va ponnu parka varanga...karasev's agrees...

Chokku tells shanthi that he want to talk to his daughter separately...Chokku and gopi asks mahes...ur face is not happy?any problem ?Edhuva irundhalum sollu.....Mahes says she is verrry happy...no problem here...Gopi asking the same question..Mahes giving the same answer....Chokku and gopi goes inside with mahes....And karasev family kitta sollittu leaves...

Chokku and gopi talking...Gopi says he feels that there is some problem going on that house..mahes also trying to hide that from us....Chokku praising his daughter...eppadi irundha my ponnu ippo ippadi aayitta...rombha poruppa irukka.....rombha perumaiya irukku...

Malar's house...Ragini...(Malar's sister...name kandu pidichu kudutha eclat kku indha samayathil en manamarndha nandriyai therivithu kollllugiren😆😆).....says "i always supported urlove towards gopi...but today...i'll will not do that...Today when i said u love him...no happy expression or even a small smile in his face...A kevalamana,soranai ketta manushan kooda(Naan illai..andha paapa dhaan sollichu😆😆)..will show some happy expression when he comes to know that someone loves him...But this man ...he is such a loser...Avan unnai love pannala...u r mistaken....The only thing important in his life is his family,sisters and their problems...Malar starts crying...says ennai thedi thedi vandharae?....Sister says he came ..becoz he need a person who will be always there to help him,by giving money,helping in tough situations...he used u...thats all...Sister kovama shouting...says he is a wate fellow..

Malar unarchi vasapattu takes a wrong decision...Goes to his dad and says "appa...iam ready fo marraige...andha coimbatore maappillai ya ponnuparka vara sollunga"...Appa rombha happy and informs maappu veetar immediately...says Today evening ponnu parkum padalam....Sister tells malar...this is the correct decision akk..dont worry....Malar sad and crying...

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 22/9/10

Both the sisters are drilling some sense in to Gopi's wood head. "Look sonny,
it is your life !!! And an opportunity like this does not knock over and over, gotchaa??
Gopi as usual dilly dallies "enge, you both tell me....whom do you want to grace our
palace??"  Ragini is categorical " hey, look, if you give me a choice of bridegroom,
I will choose without any hesitation. But I cant choose your wife. But I can tell you
one thing. You must marry the one who makes you happy, not some one who
gives you the jitters all the time" Makku Gopi gets the point - that his sisters are
routing for Malar. Tells them that he will go and meet Malar first thing in the morning.
After the sisters leave, he calls Malar but she ignores - expert advice from Rohini.
Immediately the groom to be calls - Gokul - and Malar talks to him. His enthusiasm
is not reciprocated and he does sense it.

Jagajjala killadis  - Shanthi and Co - are discussing about the Ethir Virunthu - the house
owner is away and the dead line is fast approaching.  After kneading their hands a
few times and unable to find a solution, Shanthi sends darling bro to Mahesh - "avalai
epdi yaavathu samathana paduthi, make her dance to our tunes, ok??" Selva goes in
like some warrior - only to bitten by Mahesh royally - she says that she is ashamed to
share her bed with a cheat like Selvarangam - "yen mele kaiyai vaiche....na thinnai le pOi
paduthuppen.....paarkka avvalavu nalla irukkathu.." Selva is beaten thoroughly.

Peacock arrives with Kaamu and Deivanai - trip to the temple - Swamy ai pakkara
mathiri girl seeing ceremony. Senior peepee decides that none of the other girls should
come - "varra payyan ella girls aiyum paarthu ...compare panni...why invite trouble?"
Deivanai and Meenakshi engage in a verbal war - so, whats new?? - All leave for the
temple. Tailor says that he will join them at the temple. Innikki second warrior namba
Gopi. Goes to Malar's house and it is Rohini who confronts him. Gopi romba jolly aa
solraar - "neenga sonna vishayam pathi think panninen..Malar madam kitte pesi.... oru
nalla mudivaa.." Rohini says that she was just sizing him up "unakku apdi oru thought
irukka nnu check panna thaan apdi sonnen.  Have your ever seen your face in the mirror??? Enga akka padippu, job, beauty, wealth.....unakku enga akka vaa??? no kidding..." Gopi
kku pecche varalai (habbaaa, Rohini , Gopi vaLa vaLa vai niruthanum nna....nee  killadi
thaan !!)
. And finally Rohini says that he better keep off Malar "enga appa avalukku oru
 NALLA mappillai paarthuttar.......akka pakkam inimel thirumbathe..." Gopi kku thannai adichathu Peyaa , pisasa nnu theriyallai...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Friday(24/09/2010)

Sokku comes home with others and the sisters ask Kamu about the Mappilai matter. Sokku samalyfies the matter and makes Devanai and Kamu go back to their home peacefully. Adhukku appram Sisters kitta avanga amma explains the whole story and gets mad on the mappilai and family for not able to see Kamu's good heart.

Gopi comes home and informs Ragini and Geetha about all what Malar's sister told him.Sisters are shocked but still confused about all what they heard.They both decide to go and meet Malar in person.

Malar sees them waiting outside their house and calls them inside. Avanga sister who sees the gals follows Malar to insult them. She asks if they had come for money matter. Paavam sisters who couldnt open the matter had to pretend that they had come to meet Malar to ask about the beautician course.

Malar assures them that she would do it b4 her wedding. Idhu kettatum sisters ku ore shock. Malar's sister uses this chance to insult them talking about their culture for not wishing Malar on the happy news. Malar stresses that she was getting engaged on the same day of Gopi's engagement.

Rohini asks them to return the 60,000 they got for her father as they were in need of money for the marriage preparations. Both sisters cry and run out of the house. Malar shouts at her sister for insulting them but Rohini doesnt give any concern for her sister's words. In return she shouts at Malar for being so down to earth, which made everyone take advantage of her.

Kamu sitting in the hospital reception and Devanai comes to talk and console her. But nothing seems to be working. Kamu shows her frustration and agony about being rejected due to her looks.She asks Devanai not to force her anymore. Dev consoles her telling one day someone would surely come to liking her. Immediately Kamu replies 'Appidi oruthan vandha ungalku avana pudikkathu' and she leaves

On the way Kamu meets the guy who likes her. He asks her about Pandy's condition and she thanks her for helping Pandy in such a situation inspite of all what her brother had done to him.

Then he asks her about the mappillai matter and she in surprise asks him on how he got the info. He replies that if they keep on thinking about someone who they like very much then all these news will reach them automatically as avanga pathi theriyanum nu eppome aasa irukkum and thats due to their sheer care and concern.

Kamu finally asks him about the factor which made him like her.Adhukku he replies that he could never classify and tell factors as on the whole he liked her a lot and thought about her kept him happy. She leaves the place silently.

Mappilai and family comes to Malar's place to take her for Nitchaya podave selection.Mappila sir asks Malar to accompany them but she refuses telling she had work.. He tries to convince her and even force her to come with them but she hesitates to go.

Rohini who sees all this pushes Malar and makes her sit in the car and tells them to leave (Adada so Maha Malar encounter a next? Rendu perum podave vangarthukku nu kalambeetaangale?).

The sisters cryingly comes to Gopi and informs about all what happened in Malar's place. He first gets upset on the fact that his sisters went to meet Malar in her house, that too without asking him.

They confirm the news of Malar's wedding and also tells about the day she was getting engaged. They also informs him about the change in Malar madam. They make him understand that Malar was getting married but not with her own interest.It was just a compromise. Gopi sad and in deep thoughts

Thodarum

anjkhoney thumbnail
Monday (27/09/2010)

'Sam'min Leelaigal

Pullayaar Suzhi potta mathiri aarambam namma Saam Annan's entry😉.. Ore Gala Gala sirippoda he comes with his appa and wishes his pretty girls😆. The gals giggle as a reply. Sokku sir gives a suggestion about getting the nitchaya podave soon as the next day is Edhir Virundhu..

Sudan sir and Sam paraparappu discussion about Pee Pee family and Karasev family .Sam comments about the KS aunty's saapidum ability but doubts about her samaikkum abilitily😆. Sudan also agrees to that. Idhellam orama irundhu ketkara Pushpa asks them to keep quiet.

Maha without even thinking about anyone,proceeds furthur inside the house to see Gopi. Kamu talks to her but Maha is busy to find Gopi.She calls Gopi to take the Podave. He refuses. Pushpa comes for recommendation but Gopi again refuses.Maha ku kovam vandhu she starts to torture with her psycho questions..

Ragini comes to the rescue but Maha asks everyone to keep out of the affairs betweens her and her mathan.. Ragini also doesnt give up.She comments on the torture given by Maha. There starts a hot argument which is broken by Sokku's entry

He hands the money to Gopi and asks him to accompany them telling it would make Maha happy
(Neenga thaan andha ponna chellam kuduthu ippidi keduthirkkeenga.. how far will u nod to all her adamant requests😡. )

KS family busy checking the grocery items for the Virundhu. KS aunty comments on the alpa budhdhi of KS uncle getting commision by reducing the quantitu of the grocery.Selva asks them to reduce their volume as Mahes was nearby and could hear their alpathanama talks and comedies.

Two thaadimama's come to their house in bike (Aiyo paaka evalo bayangarama irukkanga.)They ask for the house keys. KS uncle explains the situation and they call the house owner and talks to him over the phone. They again repeat to have th keys. Both the thaadis asks them the final time to handover the keys and KS uncle assures that once the virundhu is over they would go directly and hand the keys to the owner. Both the thaadis leave the place..

Podave kadai,Gopi's family busy taking the podave and Gopi looking somewhere. On the other end its Malar's maapilai and family selecting podave and Malar with her pathos feel looking somewhere. She walks to one saide and Gopi too walks near by her but not noticing her.. Maha goes with a Saree and asks his opinion by showing the podave blocking her from seeing Maha.Same way Malar's Mapilai shows the podave calling her name.. Both the Mapilai and Maha are holding the saree and they cant see the other end,but Gopi and Maha are well aware of each others presence in that shop now. Rendu perum looking at each other with pathos feel BGM
(Aama idhukkonnum korachal ille, vaaya thorandhu solla mattum seyyatheenga😡)

Maha and Mapilai rendu perum onnume theriyama edho curtain screen pudukkara mathiri Podave pudichikittu waiting for approval aana no response. Maha's podave screen is down and she spots Malar and her Gopi mathan with their eye locks.

Maha now in full tension. She snaps her pothan from his dreamworld and asks him about the podave.One the other hand Malar is also asked about her opinion by her mapilai. Malar uses this chance to intro her would be to the other couple. Aiyo Mahakku oru kushi after hearing that word Would be from Malar.

Maha holds Malar and ore pugazh paattu about Malar.. Ivanga romba nallavanga,naalum therinjavanga, edhayum thaangaravanga nu adukki kitte pogaraanga (Ammadi, konjam rewind panni paaru😲😲, Mahes kalayana mandapathile ennallam sonne nu nyabagam irukka😡?)

Nyabagam Irukkiratha?
Malar veetukku velile ninnu
Vaarthayale avangale insult pannathu
Nyabagam Irukkiratha?

She comments on their jodi porutham and asks the mapilai about her jodi portutham with her Gopithaan...Adhukku avar yosichu Soopper,Made 4 each other nu sollaraaru.Malar asks him to carry on and tells him that she wil be waiting in the car as she was having a headache. Maha doesnt leave her as such, she invites her for their wedding again and asks her to come without fail.

Maha pulls Gopi and takes him to her father and brother. She mentions about the paal vadiya mugam of Gopi and asks them how they could blame Gopi and create stories about him having an affair with Malar. Adhukku Sam kuduthaaru oru nose cut.. "adi paavi epidi balti adikkara' annaikku ellar munnadiyum avanga rendu perayum vatchu scene potte'ippo ennachu..Maha emotionala pesinataam
(Idhu eppo emotionala pesudhu, eppo ozhunga pesuthu ne theriyala.) She calls him cute and pinches his cheeks (vera velaye illaya indha ponnuku😡)

Sam's new complaint file pannaraaru..He asks for justice. He mentions about his sister younger to him,a gal getting married soon and he being a guy still a bachelor nu. Sudan gets mad and asks Maha to handle the situation. Maha asks him to decide on who to marry among the 4 gals.. He approaches everyone single single....

First he goes to Kamu and asks her to wait as she was the last in the list. Then he goes to Ragini and proposes her.He asks her to marry him and he would make her settle in Bangalore. He mentions about their jodi which would be the centre of attraction.Ragini also comments on that statement telling that everyone would defenately watch her going with a Monkey.. Idhu kettathum Ayyakku kovam vandhu nejamave monkey mathiri react pannaraaru😲

Next appointment with Geetha. He asks her to marry him and get settled. She asks him to leave but he asks her to understnd his feelings. ore romance paarvayoda she asks him for a Kiss. Hayya idhaan saaku nu he rushes to kiss her and she moves away and he ends kissing the pillar
🤣..Dishoomm🤣..

Adhuthu Paramu, she asks him to stand straight.He obeys her but avaroda straight enna nu namakku theriyatha? Haha aiyo aiyo... Paramu ore oru dialogue thaan 'Nera nikka kooda mudiyale, unakku kalyanam oru keda?'

Last Kamu kitteye vaaraaru. He asks her for her ambition. She tells to get married and two cute kids. Sam asks her to marry him as only he could fulfil her wish. Kamu asks him to stop his non sense. Maha comes to the scene and asks him to tell the name of the gal. He tells that Mahes was the gal as he would give maruvaazhvu to her.. Podhume namma Pancha Paadavis serdhu ore kuthu thaan

🤣🤣🤣
Mothu Mothu nu Motharaga Motharaga
Kuthu Kuthu nu Kutharaanga Kutharaanga
Paathu,Sam Mogaraya Paathu
Ada Gumunu Thaan Gumunu Thaan
Gummankuthu Kuthu

Mapilai comes with Malar and drops her,talks to his would be mama and asks Malar to come with him just talk with him. He asks her to be free with him and not to hesitate to share anything with him. He asks her to consider him as a friend and not a husband for now. He then tries to flirt a bit and goes to kiss her hand but she takes her hand off. He reminds her that he was her would be hus.She asks him to be a friend atleast till marriage. He apologises and leaves.

Rohini comes
(Oh nee thaan ma baaki. Maha and You both are gone cases😡😡).. She comes to give her comment on Gopi and his presence which disturbed Malar. Malar tells she was sorry for Gopi and it was painful to see her. Rohini says she felt sorry for Maha (aiyo enam enathoda thaan serum nu summava sollaranga😡😡)

Rohini then takes interview asking Malar about her feeling when she saw her ex(Romba mukhyam, therinju enna pannaporalaam?😡) tells that she was able to feel Malar's thavippu( aana Malar ku thaan paavam Un avasaram puriyala.Ille?😡🤢) but she tells she was wrong feeling like this now(Nee mattum Gopi ye Malaroda Aalu nu sollarthu mattum sariya?😡)..

Thodarum
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail