Nadhaswaram Archives August 2010

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday Archives

Monday august 2nd 2010 update Episode 73

Maha and her friendwalking along a roadside...Gopi and his kaja paiyan coming in their vaahanam..cycle...Maha stops gopi and opens her BBC mouth....Non-stop nonsense.... Maha says she wants to talk to gopi alone....Maha tells gopi abt her behaviour so far...like why she kissed him,why she ran away from the house etc etc...all because of her love towards gopi...iam not a vilaiyattu girl....u still see me  as small girl...but iam notlike that....i love u so much..u r my purushan...Unlimited blah blah....my god๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...goes on talking....Konja nearthula she is asking for a ride in his bicycle..idhu veraiya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...gopi hesitates....jalras recommending....Gopi agrees...Maha sitting in front and povomaaa oorgolam starts....maha showing her 24 teeths....indha kankolla katchi ya pandi parthuttar.....gives a villain look....

Kaamu's munnal loverboysitting with his friends...polambing to his friends abt kaamu....he feels that kaammu is getting married...says..yesterday when she saw me the anger which will be there in her eyes always was missing.... There was a change in her paarvai.....Friends kindal adiching....Freinds advices him to leave her....Loverboy says that kaamu is in some problem....

There comes kaamu with her friends....rombha sad....Kaamu thirumbi thirumbhi parthukitte going....Loverboy sad mela sad....confused....

Pirai's house....Pirai tender cocunut drinking...adhula oru vaikaal katti drinking๐Ÿ˜†Andha azhaga neengalae poi paarunga๐Ÿ˜†His wife pushpa calling and nalam visariching....Pirai says he is so happy that his wife and daughter not here....somemore thevai illadha pechu going on....Now its clear why this maha is talking so much.....inherited from pirai...Pushpa says that she wants to see her husband...Pirai says he wants to talk to his son PPS.....PPS papparappa nnu coming...Son updating his father abt the story so far....says onnumae nadakala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Pirai asking PPS whether hecan come there now...PPS gives permission...Pirai says he will come tomorrow....PPS wishes him happy journey๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Gopi coming home....Gopi goes to wash his hands...Maha follows him...Gopi washing face...maha watching that azhagu...๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขMaha follows gopi wherever he goes....Gopi tells her not to follow like vedalam๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....Maha asking gopi...Am i torturing u so much....(ammadi punniyavadhi...we dont know abt gopi...but kaettiyae oru kelvi...adha inga enga kitta kettu paaru๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)....Gopi says yes..Maha sad...Gopi comes back and asks sorry...2 perum saapida going.....

Sithappu mayil coming.....meenachi and mayil feelings corner... meenu says vegetables parkumbodhu unga ninaippudhaan varudhu...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(yaaru ya dialogue writer ??)....Mayil asks sorry fo his behaviour .....Ellarum konja neram sad....Gopi tells him to eat....Vidathu mayil....naana?enn annana ethirthu pesinen??.....Gopi samadana paduthing mayil....Mayil says that he will never fight with his annan hereafter...Feelings corner over.....

Freeze...

[members only]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 4/8/10

Roja gets to report about Maha Express once again. Maha Express
leaves home and Ragini 2 tier AC sleeper joins. Koooo chik chik chik....destination?? Malar's residence. Malar's sister welcomes the express and offers an inside platform but the express would much rather stay out. (well, she has some thing important to discuss
and nadu theru conference hall can not be sacrificed !!)
Malar
comes out and the bullets are shot - point blank range. Maha
asks if Gopi visited Malar. Malar looks confused but agrees that
Gopi did come. Maha wants to know if that happens too often and Malar says that Gopi comes when he has some thing to say. Maha categorically says that Gopi is her PURUSHAN and she will not let him slip away fromher hands "you can be friends with him....talk to him ...but don't forget that he is mine...." Ragini is embarrassed and apologizes to Malar. After the express leaves Malar's sister is even more categorical - "look at her, she does not care about anything /anyone !!! Gopi talks about family, you talk about politeness ..kadaisile neenga rendu perum unga love ai kOttai vittuttu azha poringa !! Learn from Maha.."

Deivanai and Peacock. Sapaadu time - which translates as archanai time (seriously, no real house will have all these irritating talks while the hubby eats !!) Deivanai chides Peacock for being an "annan kOndu" and Peacock says that he made a mistake by moving away from his annan "not any more" . Both the girls listen to this and are
vexed "intha sandai eppO thaan oYumO?" Paramu says that all men are like this "they never bother about women..ellaraiyum nikka vaichu sudanum" Kaamu says that not "all " men are like this "nallavangalum irukkaanga " Paramu probes..Kaamu has
a secret smile but says "yen namba Gopi annan illiya??" Paramu says "amma di, oru vaarthaile intha Paramu vai off pannittiye??"

Gopi meets Malar on the road and talks about the surety signature. Malar agrees. Gopi sees that she is not her usual self. Probes and learns about Maha express. "Maha?? yennai thedi kittu unga veetukku yethukku varanum??" Malar says "ungalukku puriyaatha Onnu avangalukku purinji irukku...athaan.." Gopi is more confused.
Goes home and confronts Maha "engiyaanum veliye pOniya??" Maha is doing some embroidery - vera enna ? Oru kerchief le Maha - Gopi nnu stitching. Maha says if the Q is direct her answer will also be direct. Agrees that she did go to Malar's place. Gopi says that he went to see Malar for a reason "Mahesh Kalyaana vishayamaa
pOnen" Maha says " naa namba kalyaana vishayamaa pOnen" Gopi is at a loss for words "namba kalyaanam pathi avanga kitte enna pechu??" Maha says that she had some fear and so had to clarify. Gopi is totally flustered but decides to drill some sense. Tells Maha that she can not go to some one's house and talk like that "avanga veet le avanga appa, amma, annan ellam irukkanga, how can you embarrass her like this??" Maha says "sorry athaan, na unga mele paithiyama irukken, athaan vera yaarum affect aagiduvaanga nnu yosikkalai. Neenga invitation kudukka pogum pothu, I will come and apologize, say what??" Gopi has had enough (oh yeah, tell Roja about it !!! She too has had enough with this obsession !!! This woman never thinks before she leaps !!)  As usual Maha calls him "purushaa..dey purusha " et al. Gopi just leaves. Pandy watches this from behind - has his usual mad look.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Friday Updates

Update by AnjKhoney

Maha comes home and Sudan is happy about the fact that his daughter was not in good terms with Gopi. Santhoshathile he goes to have a kuliyal in the pump set...Sam kitta mudhugu thechu vida sollaraaru and Gopi Maha kadhaye kettu kitte kuliyal podaraaru. Apprama enna, Ayya samma happy that he decides to take his family to a non veg restaurant and Sam ku ore khushi hearing this..

He asks for Rs200 and adhukku Sudan 200 ennada 1000 edhuthukko nu sollraaru.. Adhukku apprama appaku pulla podaaru soap,Soapping na soapping apidi oru soapping..

Maha is sitting alone in the thoppu with her soga BGM and her cell rings. Its namma Gopi sorry sorry Maha's Gopi Athan(Enakku edhukku vambu..) She picks the call and adhukku appram enna nadakkum nu oorukke theriyume. Maha sidelenthu ore kaadhals thaan. She tells him that she was controlling herself from calling him nu. Gopi asks her the reason for her going back home and she tells about the words which he told her the last day. Adhukku Gopi explains her the situation on how his money counting was disturbed by her talks. Ippo ammakku ore varutham. He asks her to come back and she confirms if he was calling from his heart. When Gopi tells her from his heart to come back she takes her bag and runs.

She bids bye to Sudan and Sudanku ore shock and confusion (unga ponnache, endha nerathile enna panuve nu sollava mudiyum).He asks Sam to go with her and he takes the 1000 rupees and runs behind Maha with hsi polambals ofcourse..

Bus ku both waiting and Sam sees his sight (Adhaan namma nurse) He goes to her.. Road cross thaan pannanum avagala pakka adhukku poduvaare oru Walk..(Nadaya,Idhu Nadaya, Indha Nadaya Paatha Naalu Naalaikku Thookam Varaathu.. Aiyo PPS Rasigargale naan onnume sollale)He goes and starts his Jollings.. Nurse also sirippe adakkikittu talks to him asking him about his Nadai.. He explains the secret of his Nadai..

Rajini Sir special style + Kamal Sir (Jappani Walk) MIx = PPS ennum Sam's Universal Walk (Appidi edho sonnathaa thaan nyaabagam)

Pechu vaarthele he forgets his sister and finds her missing. Avaroda andha universal nadaiyodave andha area fulla thedaraaru. Finally he finds her coming from a shop.. Apprama he finds the Nurse missing but avangale theda time illa as the bus was there and adhule eri they left to Gopi's place

Anga pona the ladies ore kelvi mela kelvi and finally she tells that the reason for her leaving and coming back yaarukku theriyanamo therinjaachu. Podhume ellarume honeybee koottam mathiri now on to Gopi.. Gopi is suffocated with their questions and asks Maha to go inside. He assures his athai and amma that he would solve it and the problem was not that big..

Ulla poyi Gopi gives her a big lecture.(Indhavaatti thaan edho Gopi avarkku nu pesina mathiri irukku. Nalla orakkara mathiri andha Maha kitta sollunga) He asks the meaning of her words 'Enakku ungala romba pudikkum' He mentions about the childish way of her talking and behaving,taking the potti and leaving home after which all question him. So just beacuse she loves him,he is made to suffer all this.. Then he asks whter it was her duty or not to see that Gopi is happy and free from problems.Instead of that she is creating more and more problems for her finally a big Oppari about her love and SORRY for hurting him causing problem etc...

Maha is now ready for her next Mannipaya Song...She tells that one way her going to her house was good as thats what made her realise about the true feelings of Gopi..

Malar veettukku now Gopi and Maha has come to invite them for the Kalyanam of Mahes.. Malar appa amma kitteyellam pesiyaachu and the parents leave the house leaving Gopi and Maha with Malar and her sister. Malar's sister comes with tea and Maha refuses telling she doesnt like Tea..

Maha asks Gopi to take the tea but Gopi and Malar busy with their Kann Pesum Vaarthaigal.. She again calls him and thats when Gopi snaps from his dream world. He is now tensed to face Maha and he stammers with asking Maha to have tea .. Maha takes the tea.Ippo mattum tea pudichirukka nu ketta,enga athan sonna naan enna venum naalum kudippain nu sollaraanga..

Maha asks sorry to Malar but vendha punnule vela patchara mathiri she not only invites her for Mahi's marriage but makes an advance booking for her Marriage with her Gopi Athan (Aiyo kettu kettu mudiyale... Anbu tholla nu idhathaan sollaraanga pola)Malar looks sadly into his eyes and he is also silent.

Adhukku Maha asks him to confirm that even he was willing for the marriage so that Malar can understnd that her friend is marrying with his interest and not on compulsion (Sariyaana Saddist indha Maha๐Ÿ˜ก)He helplessly tells that he was also willing to marry Maha. Maha vandha vela mudinjaachu so she pulls Gopi from there again reminding about both the Kalyanams... Malar is left in Sorrow

Thodarum

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

Archives Copy

Monday August 9 2010 Episode Update

Maha and gopi in maha's house....Maha tells malar that their(gopi and maha) maraige will soon happen....Malar shocked...Gopi  irritated with maha...Maha forces gopi to tell malar that they both are going to get married very soon...Thollai thaanga mudiyamama  gopi says the same to malar....Gopi and maha leaves the place...malar very sad....Malar's sisiter says ...maha dhaan pesina...Gopi was silent..i think he is not interested in marrying maha...Malar says maha is very adamant...indha kalyanam nadakalainna she will kill herself....Sister consoles her...Malar says she want to be alone..Sister leaves and malar sitting very sad....

Gopi and maha walking...Mahaasks gopi why he silent....u want to scoldme ...like ratchasi,pisasu...etc....(dont know abt ur pothaaan...but we want to ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)....Gopi silent....Mahaasks "why r u hesitating?namakku dhaan kalyanam solla why so much yosanai?"...Gopi says u came there to ask sorry...then whats the need for talking abt our marraige?...What r u thinking in ur manasu?.....(Padupaavi ...gopi...indha kelviya kettu tholachittiya...thenju pona record start aagapogudhu....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)....Maha says "u dont know va what is there in my manasu?...Gopi i know...u will say u and only u in my manasu...Ipaadiyae sonna everyone will say u r a loosu....Nondha gopi says "innum yaar kitta sollanum that we r getting maried...sollu...i'll tell them  too"....Gopi very irritated...Maha says this is my vazhkai athaan...everytime u say u will mary me i will be so happy....Avalavu verithanama love unga mela..(๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ)Gopi asks maha what will  u do if i marry someone else?...Maha says she will kill gopi and she will also die...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(Aiya jolly jolly...serial mudinju poidum....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)...Maha leaves and gopi is stunned...

(A must watch part....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

PPS scene...PPS  papparappa nnu coming to kaamu's house.... looks so happy..Whistling and coming...Inside kaamu doing somewrok and seeing her sam kku love feeling aruvi maadhiri kottudhu...BGM going...Adi aathadi ila manasu onnu....Suddenly he remembers abt the dharma adi he got from kaamu ...he comes near kaamu and says he wantsto talk to her...Kaamu tells him to proceed....Sam tells her not to feel abt that mappillai incident.... Sam says he is very strong in judging ladies...10 yrs layae started  this thozhil...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....Sam says that kaamu is a kaadhal devathai ...paerazhagi...best figure in karaikudi....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...says avaru oorla 5 girls avara love panraangalaam....Kaamu tells him  to select agirlfrom that 5...Sam says how couldi?i love uuuuuu kaamu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Sam continues...he is having lots of fans following especially girls...Some likes his walking style....Somelikes his name....Chellama sam nu koopidaranga๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Andsome girls crazy abt my englis language....Announces himself as the hero of peravuurani...But i had told them that my athai ponnu is waiting for me...i'll marry only her...Kaamu says he is very happy that her marraige plans ellam flopped....Shewill now continue her studies....Sam again starts his love look and speech.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....He touches he shoulder and says i love u kaamu.....Terror BGM starts and kaamu witha badrakali look beats sam....Throws him out...Sam runs away from the place....(very  entertaining part...)...

Gopi's thaiyyal kadai....Bike vaangaradgukku oru aal kitta panam kettuttu irukaru...There comes selvarangam and friends....Gopi welcomes them and selvarangam  says his friends wants to meet mahes...Gopi oramkattufying selvarangam and says adhu sariyillai maaps..before marraige this is not good...Wait till maraige..adhukku appuram we should get permission fromu to talk with mahes....ippo my family members will not allow....Selvarangam says he wants to meet once...Just i'll introduce her to my friends and will come back....Gopi takes them to his house....

Pushpa,meenu and mahes selecting sareess.....Mahes enna saaman venumnu list kudukaanga....onnu vidala TV,fridge la start panni seeppu,soap lavandhu nikkudhu...
Gopi comes and selvarangam and co waits outside and gopi comes in..and tells mahes that selvarangam and his friends had come to meet her...Mahes gets angry and says she will not go out and meet them...Pushpa and meenatchi tells the same....says kalyanathukku munnadi this is not good....Gopi comes out and tells selvarangam that mahes doesn't want  to meet him...Friends ellam shouts at gopi and tells selvarangam ...idhaan unakku inga ulla mariyadhaiya?kootittu vandhu insult panriya?....They all leaves the place....Selvarangam says "wait till my marraige...after marraige i'll make them beg to me to meet their daughter...".... 

Freeze...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday  11/8/10

Peacock fights with Deivanai - enna maater??? "Kaamu vOda chain ai kudu di, Mahesh kalyanathukku venum" Deivanai fights tooth and nail, Kaamu brings the chain and gives. Namba KaathaL Mannan Pandy kku thiidheer rosham. Snatches the chain, shouts at
mommy that Mahesh is his sister, tells dad that he will take the chain to Periyappa and scoots (ahhaaa haa, Maha vai thOokka panam kidaichachi doyy) Summa camera kku oru vericha look kuduthaalum, aalu nalla vivaram. Goes straight to the artificial jewellery shop and buys a duplicate chain - similar looking one (athaane paarthen, sozhiyan kudumi summa aadumaa??)

Next segment - Pandy comes to Gopi's ultra modern tailor shop. Podisu is maha angry and compares "Gopi the do-gooder and Pandy the villain" Gopi comes , peps up darling bro who smartly hands over the fake chain "Periappa kitte kudunga".

Pandal kaal nadum padalam. As usual Pirai is finding fault with every thing done by the peepee bros. Selvarangam and Co land in a taxi and of course they want Gopi to settle the taxi fare. peacock is livid, chides them for getting in to a car "naanga ethukku pay pannanum??" Finally Gopi settles the bill and the Pandal kaal gets erected. The whole jing bang adjourns to the jewellery shop - mangalyam vaangum padalam. Antha Oorle ore oru nagai kadai thaan. Pandy goes there to sell the chain. The owner rightly guesses that this is thiruttu nagai and offers an "adi maadu" price. Pandy begs "kOnjam paarthu pOttu kudunga" - sees his clan entering and hides behind a door. Kaamu's one man fan club is also there - has a sad look and Kaamu gives him a very neutral look. Selvarangam goes in search of a loo..... opens a door..... sees the hiding Pandy....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail