Shows we want sequels to, KZK

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The sequel to NDTV Imagne's popular show Kitni Mohabbat Hai starring Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra will be on air soon. However there are some others shows too that were extremely popular during their time and the viewers are hoping to see a sequel to them. We list some shows that should come back due to audience demand.
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 
Anurag (Cezanne Khan) and Prerna's (Shweta Tiwari) love story Kasautii Zindagii Kay was one of the most popular love stories ever on Indian television. Anurag was forced to marry Komolika (Urvashi Dholakia) the villain of the show whose catchphrase Nekaa also became a rage. The show took a shocking twist when Prerna agreed to marry the father of 3 children Rishabh Bajaj (Ronit Roy) in return for him helping Anurag. Surprisingly Mr Bajaj too became a popular character and the audience accepted Prerna and Rishabh as a couple. 

The show was extremely successful and even took some leaps where Prerna turned from a mother to grandmother. The show ended with Prerna and Anurag (later played by Hiten Tejwani) reuniting after their death. Characters like Prerna, Anurag, Mr Bajaj, Komolika, Prema,Sneha and others are remembered even today.

The others in the list were KSBKBT, KTH, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Remix and KDMHMD.
Previous    Next
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.๐Ÿ˜Š

Will surely like to see a sequel to KZK...'coz of Prem-Mukti๐Ÿ˜.....
Besides, S Vs S was also a veryyyyyy good show!!!.....Will surely like to see it's sequel too๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just now read ds article , even i m in list of those fans who wanna watch it again , i  am eager to see it for my prb.... thanx fazy....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Would love to see a sequel to KZK, KTH and KSBKBT. KZK and KTH were my favourites and KSBKBT, I just liked it coz of all the characters and wish it never ended. They didn't even end it properly, that was the downside. It should have got a better ending considering it is/was the most successfull serial on Indian TV. Staying on top for 7yrs is no joke.

KZK coz of PRB, liked Prem Mukti as well and then Prem and Palchin were a sweet couple after the leap.

KTH coz of Sujal and Kashish.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 hunnn , agree i want sequal only of one dts kzk ,  but i dont feel that ekta would ever think ds in her mind....
if btw she thinks of ds show to air again , only ronit would get ready to play role of rishabh but CK N ST  never ......
99 percent chance from ronit sir n 1 percent chance of st n ck.... they both wont like to do it again....
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YA I WANT ALSO THE SEQUEL......
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes I want the same KZK n KTH ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz Ekta

we want kzk sequel with AP PM and SS ( KAJEN)