Mohit Chauhan

Song:
Pee Loon
https://sound17.mp3pk.com/indian/ouatim/ouatim01%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate his performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:
  • 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Mohit
  • You are NOT rating how much you like his singing in general You ARE rating how well he sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings
  • Ratings where you post and explain your score are worth more than just poll ratings.

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1489785

Feel free to discuss his rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

This song has been a chart buster for this year. Another big recent Mohit Chauhan hit. So applies for this round.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

A beautiful track, chorus is a bit heavey and I guess that's the best part of the song.

As for Mohit's part. He did a great job. The kind of feel he puts in the song is just amazing.

He's keep on saying "Pee Loon" kahin pee kar tou nahi aeya tha? 😉

Great Song 😊
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
Rimpa. thumbnail
This is a good song, Soft and melodious  but I dont find it extra ordinary
8.5 from my side
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

a very elegant and graceful song!

Mohit ji had great feel in this song, which is much required for this song, but in that process, slightly loses it with his voice, going slightly off-key once or twice withn the song. However, on the whole great singing!👏

A 9!
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awahhh

a good song selection this time & yaaa the good song from the movie Once upon a time in mumbai
the background music is awesome as pritam worked too well on this romantic song love it
this song is soo soft and with with full feeling
soo i love the song

rating is 8.5

so its 9/10

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohit has done a fab job. I also love his song Bheegi si bhaagisi alot, anyway coming back to pee loon, I feel the main USP of the song is the mesmerising sufi qawwali that forms the chorus, its like an icying over the cake. Mohit surely succeeds in bring romance with his soothing voice. 

So definitely a 10/10😛

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have to give credit here, Mohit sang great. Very popular song chosen for 2010. In this song, Mohit asides from his normal good singing, he provided some great feel to the song. I liked that, and it was needed for this song to become such a big hit.

His high and low notes were well done, and combined with a better than usual feel, I would say 8.5. But have to choose one, and I felt Hariharan was still stronger, so I'd give it a

Rating: 8/10

xobile thumbnail
Great work by Pritam.

And the background/supporting singers did a great job too.

As for Mohit, his style worked in the song. It did sound like he had had a bit too drink, because he sounded intoxicated (in a good way). The way he slurs his words is apt.

9/10 for the track

7/10 for the singing.

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a great song sung my MC. The amount of feel that he puts into it and based on situation, he does exceedingly well. The track is decent, not that easy, not that tough either, but its his effort and utter concentration towards a good blend of tonal and voice quality, even at singing a little low scale than his usual voice, that fetch him the brownie points.

The track does get a little bit tedious due to background music but at the middle portions, MC shows his true talent of getting stronger in sync and perfect tempo without losing the required energy. It may look like controlled singing due to the restricted range but he does nice overall.

Nice good track to listen that should please all.

Overall he gives a neat performance.

8/10.