Under the Moonlights Lake~MayUr+SaJan FF

.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                          Part1
             It was just after nine o clock in the morning,I sit down on my knees in the garden, and start to pick out different variety of flowers. I love being out here, it's so peaceful and quite, you could even hear the birds chirping. The garden is still wet with last nights rain, and now I look at the sun that is making my eyes squint. Soon I realize how dirty my clothes were, but I didn't bother to care, it's not like anyone is watching me. So I found a clean, or at least cleaner, spot on the grass, and lied down, gazing up at the bluw sky, giving each cloud a name of what its shape reminds me of. Everyone says I have such great wild imaginations, that I always live in my own little world. And to tel the truth, they are absolutly right, this is how I am like. I close my eyes, thinking about millions of things going in my head, and a couple of seconds later I feel a shadow blocking the sunlight. With a jerk, I sit up, opening my eyes.

"Hey, I was just walking by, aur socha Dia se mil ta jaoon. Can you check if she is sleeping or not, because I don't want to call her and disturb her." At first I seemed not to be getting anything he was saying, but after interpreting it, I got up, wiping out the dirt in my jeans. "Ummmm wohhh-" was all I could manage to say. Now it's not that I am shy or anything, but its akward when a boy has on a clean shirt and his hair is combed while your clothes are dirty and you are not wearing any sandals. I see that he realizes how uncomfatable I am. "Ummmm, it's ok, will come by later, or just call her later, sorry to disturb you" He starts walking towards the white gate.

"NO WAIT", I can't believe I literally shouted to stop him. But he does turn around. "Ummmm, come, I'll see if she is awake". He smiles and walks back to me, and together we go down the gardens path. "So what were you doing? Picking flowers?" I look at the bunch of flowers I still have in my hands. "A silly thing to ask for, right?", he added laughing. "But you see, today I'v been asking people weird questions." He continues talking, and I don't know whether it was his laughter or the way he was saying it, but I too found myself laughing along.

"By the way, you know my name?" "Hmmmm, Mayank Sharma right?", we stop at the front porch. "Actually Priya always talked about you in history class last year. You are her faince right? She told me a lot about you, the time when -" "Forget it!!! Forget all about it! There is no point of thinking about past. And no I am not. Just forget everything she said about us" He looks at his watch. "Just remember had to do something, catch you later, just might as well call Dia later. Anyways nice to meet you, bye." He turns around to leave, but before leaving, he turns back. "I am sorry, maybe I was a little rude but-" "No I am sorry, I should of think before saying, should of never mentioned it" "Um say you want to come on a date with me?" "Date?" "No I meant it's a sort of picnic by the sea at night. Samrat, Dia, Uday, and other people will also be there." "Umm" "Please?" "Ok I will try." "Acha toh hopefully see you tonight, Nupur"

He flashes his teeth, showing a smile with dimples, and waves bye. I wave back smiling, even after when he leaves, my hand still in the mid-air. And when I put my hand down, I realized he knew my name without me telling him.

I hold my last box and carry it into the elevator.Finally found a great apartment to move in. I press the "!2th floor" button, and before the doors closed, I saw a girl coming towards the elevators. Without thinking much, I put my feet in the middle, and the elevator doors re-opended. "Thanks" "No problem". We say nothing more to each other. I just continue looking at her. I must say that she looks so beautiful in that pink loose shirt and black tights. I think she notices me looking at her.

"Umm, I am guessing you are new, because I think I have never seen you before", I just knod with a smile. She too smiles saying "Hi I am Gunjan" "Hmmm-" before I could say more sha says "Look my floor is here, nice to meet you, hope to see you around " "Same here". God, I just wish I could get to know her more.....I just wish..........I cross my fingers.

She turns around "Oh god mein bhi na, wrong floor, actually I thought this was the 12th floor!" GOD I LOVE YOU! "Dont worry, mera saath bhi aise accidents bohat hote hai" She comes back, and I press the button, and we go up to 12th floor. "Oh thats nice, we live in the same floor" "Yeah, hope to see you again, Mr-?" "Samrat" I say with a smile. "Yeah"

I realize her apartment is right accross mines, and I see her opening her door, and I do the same. I see her going inside, and suddenly notice she dropped her bracelet. I go there, picking it up, looking at it, it has a "N" on it. I knock her door, and she opens it.

"You again?" she askes in a confused tone. "Yeah actually you dropped this-" I say holding her bracelet, and she takes it from my hand. "Thank you thank you soooooo much" "No problem again, but how come it has a 'N' on it??" Her face turns angry. "Who are you to ask me that? What, I can't have a bracelet with a 'N' on it?" "No I was just-" "Just get lost! I dont even kow you" she slams the door in front of my face, and I just stand there, thinking what just happened.

Ughhhh, just leave her. I give her her stupid 'N' bracelet back, and she slams the door at my face. She was right, I dont even know her, and now I dont even want to. I have better things in life to think about. I go accross to my apartment, picking up my box, and closing the door behind.

-Lina-
 Do comment na
means a lot to me=D

Edited by rkmnsg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PINK. thumbnail

Contents ....................

Part 1- page 1
Part 2- page 5
.PINK. thumbnail
            Pm list.................
.PINK. thumbnail
Concept

Three stories
*Mayur's story
*Sajan's story
*Gunur's story

Mayur's story

I never even talked with him before, he had nothing to do with my life. But when he asked me to go sailing with him, well who could say no to him?? ...........

Maybe it was the moonlight on the water or the wind blowing in our faces. Or maybe it was just U-S-!! But I knew she was different, there was something about her..........

Sajan's story

I thought I had never met anyone worsier than her in my entire life. But when I saw her that night on the bridge over a lake, I got to know a total different person that I thought I met before..........

Maybe it was the moonlight on the water, or the wind blowing on our faces. Or maybe it was just U-S-! But I knew it that he was different, there was soemthing about him...................

Gunur's story

Intelligent people, dont get distracted by a name I put in the character stretch, it's totally wrong what you thinking about the "N" thingy, lol. Gunur's story very important too in their story, the are related with each other. How? Well lets not ask everything at once, I promise will deffi tell you after couple of parts, I think their story is very very interesting na, think n hope u like it over all, this story gumha phirraa ke endzz up with them.............

Character Stretch

Nupur- Sweet, loving, caring, cute, gorgeous, inner person, very sensitive. She would help anyone, even a stranger. 23 years old, works in a company, lives with her little brother. Smart, and one of a kind, loves simple things and simple people.

Mayank- Loverboy, freakin HOT, well-mannered, light hearted, rich. He's someone every girl runs after. His face, his dimples, his eyes, with that his amazing nature. 25 years old, owner of his dads company. Naughty at times, loves kidding around, love to face challenges. Always does what he promises.

Samrat- Cute, ice, intelligent, loving, amazing, innocent, independent, talented. Amazing person, someone you can share your problems with, comfatably. He can do lots of things like painting, singing, playing instruments, ect, ect. 24 years old, left his parent after a family conflict. Was staying with his best buddy Benji, now finally moved in an apartment of his own.

Stubborn, arrogant, careless, but she's a very nice person from heart. She is very bubbaly, modern-types. She wants to be something important in her life, most importantly she wants someone back in her life. She's pretty and outer person, speakes her mind. 21 years old, goes to collage, and has her own apartment, also does a part-time job.

~Anshun- Nupurs little brother. 11 years old. Going to say nothing more, but he's important character.

~Shilpa aunty- Mayu's sweetoo mommy (Dun they make best maa betaa couple?)

~Dia- Nupurs cousin, sometimes Nupur n her brother stays over her house. She's Nupurs best friend too.

~Uday- Dia's brother, lol funny person. Biggest passion, eating eating eating.

~Benji- Sammys best friend, a very cute n trustworthy friend.

~Neil- Something something something. lol but he is someone=D

~Dhruv- Something something something. Hez also someone=D

hailaaa dunn have time to find otherzzz
dunno keep finding Mohitzz n Ratizz iconzzz flying around everywhere😲🀣
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum first part yr
realyl oved it to the the great extent yrrr
reaally lovely update
lovemayur first meeting
and talks btweeen them yrr
glad mayank is single naπŸ˜‰
loved nupur diffeternt attire
cming to sajan part
loved samrat a lot yrrrrrr
he was great  all through yrrrrrr
really waitng for next update
and  u have to update soon na
no other option for uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry for short comment as m not doin welll
Edited by sizzlingsehr - 13 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
EDIT

Lina, better finish this ff, varna... (my dhamkis are the worst so don't even think about not finishing this ff πŸ˜†). I am soooo excited for this ff. Hey! You're using the title I told you!  But you really didn't have to use it. Anyways, I am definitely excited for this ff, and the beginning seems really interesting. Really looking forward to it! πŸ€—
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow mayur story ne to dil jeet liya mera yrrrrr
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brilliant amzing superb yrrr mom
loving mayur story more
eager to read it mor na
m impatient cant wait yyrrrrrr
update sooon