who else is boycotting? - 354!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay, so..so far we've had millions of petitions on this forum, and gazillions of appreciation posts. therefore, I decided to make a thread to count the number of people who're boycotting and are not touching that remote to tune into this show. alot of us here are extremely pissed with the current track, and want things to change. fast.

let's make sure that the CVs and PH know what crap their churning out. BOYCOTT THE SHOW UNTIL THE TRACK CHANGES.

who else is skipping this shit? let's count the number of sane folks on this forum.

P.S - to be more explicit, I want this AR BS to end, and ArSh & SR to get a proper track.

P.P.S - please press the 'like' button everyone. I'm going to count according to the number of hits. 😊

Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Put me on top of the list!!
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
count me.....
i don't want to see this worst track
I am fo sho! 
Even Shilpa's return hasn't made me turn back to this God forsaken show.

And hey Neetz, thanks a lot. I think this is definitely needed to show what the majority wants in the forum...although I won't be surprised if I see the opposition create a retailition post with MIDs.

By the way I need to add: is this topic even needed? I mean aren't the TRPs and the show shutting down in October a clear indication of how much people want to see this current track?
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am in....cant bare this crap anymore..........
probablycrying thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count me in  2!!=D
Untill we don gt a proper ArSh/KaSh track i'm nt watchin the show...Edited by CR297 - 13 years ago
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
put me in also plz.i jst dnt wanna c ds crap nemre...i wnt arsh nd SR
i am first in LINE! this is the first time i want to be the first person to be right in the front of the line!
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i've boycotted since last 2 weeks....wont watch dmg without arsh
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Neetz, you wouldnt believe but its been WEEKS since I saw DMG. The last time I saw was the one where Sid was thinking all that was going wrong with him during SR RE-marriage time. That was the last I saw of DMG. Since then, I sometimes even forget DMG airs @ 8. LOL.

I already boycotted :P