Written Update 27 Sept. 2010 Complete

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

picklesus thumbnail
why can't a baba's prediciton be wrong sometimes? it happens so  so many times in real life.....you go to a baba he tells u something scary and u realize it was all to get a fool to part with their money

so why cant  this stupid simi-abhi track be like that......a month later they realize that the baba was a fake guy and abhi was really just having a bad phase

it's revolting these stupid tracks!! 🤢

entertain ke naam pe bakwaas!!
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.This is just the beginning of a series of  more and more scenes of simi  manju and neetu bashing by Anita.

I get bugged when I think of what  injustice Simi has done to a baby which needs the mother's embrace and wamth.What a stupid thing to do.
paarul thumbnail
thnks sandeepa for wonderful updates .........Edited by paarul - 13 years ago
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Sandeepa for the lovely uodate
So when did Bhalla hand over the house papers to RS? When was it named after 3 sethi sisters from Bhalla's name?🤪 One more time CVs proved they are suffering from Amnesia😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sandeepa for the update.

Another example of amnesia of the great DVs.When did RB handed the house papers to the Sethis?Never we will get this questions answer.

omeshwar thumbnail
i hope omi gets really angry and blurts out the truth and neetu takes her son away from that evil anita
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love it for Babe to be wrong...and the idea that he is a fake Baba would be ideal...
Sorry but I must mention this...I Love Simi but sometimes she is to much...as in this case where she coaxed Nitu into giving up her Baby to Anita who is such a WITCH....
Why must Simi always sticks her nose where is does not belong...it is about time Anita's feels the pain for all her bickering and hate towards the Sethis...but I suppose the CV may find a way to make this look like it was a good decision on both Nitu's and Simi paths....well let's hope the truth comes oout fast.,....
The Bbay got sick..needs blood and only Nitu's blood type will match....well it is a thought....