Dear Riddhima,.......Love, Sid

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This one goes out to my friends Mona, and Pragzie, who celebrate their birthdays today and tomorrow respectively. Happy Birthday guys !! Love both of you !! 🤗

Pragzie, this isn't what you had in mind, but phir bhi I hope you like it baby *ducks head*. 😆

So this is a letter from Sid to Riddhima:

Dear Riddhima,

Ummm.....am not really sure why I'm writing this, but I guess its coz there are things that I want to say to you, things that you need to know. You know that I'm not the most expressive person, and that sometimes I struggle to find the right words to say to you. But you look into my eyes and know whats in my heart, always. Recently though, you seem preoccupied and distracted, so I thought I'd talk to you this way.

I don't really know how to begin.......so how about, I love you ? Coz those are the first words that come to mind whenever I think about you. Remember the day you asked me to say those three words to you every single day and said that you'd never want anything else ? Well, I didn't say it today morning, but you didn't seem to notice. So here you go sweetheart, I'll say it now. I love you. I love you more than anything in the world, more than I've ever loved anybody.

I don't think I said it then, but remember the day we first got married ? I hated you that day, when you tried to take your life just before the wedding. I hated the very sight of you, and how you made me feel. But I still thought that you made the most beautiful bride in the world, that nobody could ever look more beautiful. But Mrs. Chudail Modi, you HAD to go and prove me wrong didn't you ? On our second wedding day, you literally took my breath away when you walked down that aisle, smiling into my eyes. But do you know what my favorite thing about you that day was ? Your eyes. They seemed to sparkle with all the love in the world, and such a happy glow-a glow which said that you're all mine.

Which brings me to the reason I'm writing this thing to you. These days when I look into your eyes, I see emptiness, and so much grief that it kills me. I don't know what it is, but it scares me. It scares me because that look is taking me back to the days when you almost destroyed yourself because he wasn't around. You seem so lost.........haunted, almost. And you aren't telling me whats in your mind. Remember that day on our honeymoon, when you fell at my feet and said that you can't give me what I want from you ? Those words ripped my heart into shreds, coz don't you know Riddhima, that all I've ever wanted is you to be happy. That you make my world beautiful by just being in it. You don't have to ever give me anything else. A long time ago, you told me that I taught you the meaning of love. And that makes me laugh. Because sweetheart, I didn't know what love meant until the day you walked into my life. You're every wish, every hope, every dream I ever had. And if you don't realize that, I've somehow failed in letting you know how much I love you, and for that I'm sorry. I love you enough for both of us, and all I need from you is your smile.

A smile that I haven't seen lately. What is it Riddhima ? Don't you want me anymore ? If that's the case, all you need to do is just say it. You know I'd never hold you back, because I can't bear seeing you so desperately sad. You're my dream, but that doesn't mean that I have to be yours. So if thats whats holding you back, don't. Everyday that you've given me has been more beautiful than the last, and the love you've filled me with is enough to last me a lifetime. So if you're scared of hurting me, don't be. I love you enough for both of us, and I love you enough to let you go. Just be happy, alright ? Promise me that no matter what, you'll always be happy. And if ever you decide to turn around and look back, know that I'll always be there for you. Kyunki main hamesha ussi mod pe khada rahoonga jahaan se tumhe dekh sakoon.

Love,

Sid

PS: One last thing, could you let me know quickly ? Because every time you shed a tear, every time you pull back, it breaks my heart just a little more. And there's only so many times I can break before I shatter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona and Pragzie!

Happy birthday Queenies!!😛😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly Happy Birthday Mona & Pragzie!!!

Now aditi amazing post. You emoted sids feelings with ur words so well. The letter surely illustrates the turmoil inside sid as he is unable to determine the reason behind ridz' changed behavior. I feel so bad for sid - and this line:

Because every time you shed a tear, every time you pull back, it breaks my heart just a little more. And there's only so many times I can break before I shatter.

😭
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aduuuuuuu🤗
aww..wondeful Post yaar!!

Yeah..Todayzz Mona Di's B'day..Happy B'day To u Di!!🤗🥳Love u!!

EDITED: Happy B'day to Pragzzz In Advance!!🥳🤗

n Aduu this's truly mazing..from a Guy like Sid words cum out naturally wid utmost simplicity n jus touches ur hear n his Love for her is Divine,Pure..atleast he's so pure in himself.can't stop adoring him...😳
Edited by krishnaria - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Aditi 🤗OMG I love this post!

Sid ☺️ You have made him adorable, though he is but you have just made him more and more adorable! Brilliantly written.

And Happy Birthday to Mona 🥳today and a happy Birthday to Pragzie 🥳tommorow! Love you guys! 🤗
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zeenia

Mona and Pragzie!

YES MONA AND PRAGS .A VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYY..lots and lots of hugs and kisses from me ..LOVE YOU BOTH...

Aditi I am soooo emtional reading this post...I hate dmg even more today......for doing this to a beautiful bond............. I feel for Sid not for ridz though...........
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Mona and Pragzie!

Zee, Pragzie's b'day is tomorrow. 😆 We're wishing her advance mein coz she's barely online these days because of her atyachari egg-jhams. 😆
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

firstly Happy Birthday Mona & Pragzie!!!

Now aditi amazing post. You emoted sids feelings with ur words so well. The letter surely illustrates the turmoil inside sid as he is unable to determine the reason behind ridz' changed behavior. I feel so bad for sid - and this line:

Because every time you shed a tear, every time you pull back, it breaks my heart just a little more. And there's only so many times I can break before I shatter.

😭

Thank you so much Sidra !! 🤗

I loved your latest mix. I think you did a much better job with Sid's feelings than I could ever hope to. Thank you so much !! 🤗

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Aduuuuuuu🤗

aww..wondeful Post yaar!!

Yeah..Todayzz Mona Di's B'day..Happy B'day To u Di!!🤗🤗

bt Pragzz's B'dayz Tomzz I thk!!

Riuuuuuuu !! 🤗

Thank you so much !! And ya, I know Pragzie's b'day is tom. But she's barely online these days because of her exams. I posted this today just in case she's OL. 😆

rapunzel84 thumbnail
I am speechless and i am choked and i am overwhelmed! This is what is called Extraordinary and Legendary!!

Happy Birthday Mona and Pragzie...🤗i dont think u guys cud have asked for a better gift!

PS: Someone please send it to the CVs RIGHT NOW!!!