Members Award| Nominations \\ CLOSED

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
****NOTE****: Hey guys! We had a few requests asking for DuJi sigs to be permitted. So now, in addition to the Dostana sigs, if you wish to make DuJi sigs too. You don't have to make both types of sigs but if you've already made the Dostana sigs and want to participate in the Duji sigs too, then you can turn in 2 extra sigs (i.e. 5 in total). As of right now, the deadline is still October 17th. However, it could be changed based on any future developments.

I hope this helps! 😃

*looks around excitedly*

*waves*

Hey guys!!

So, I'm not sure if you all noticed but it's been a good while since we had our last contest on the forum. And the last one was quite fun too, wasn't it?! We had a whole bunch of participation and it was quite entertaining!!

*reminiscent smile*

*realizes she's rambling on*

Eh.. Erm..

*clears throat*

So as I was saying, Shabz and I, we've tried to put together a fun contest for the forum and I hope you guys like it. Basically, it's a two-part contest and I'll get to the specifics of each section below.

*~* Dostana Signature Contest *~*

*giggles at the name*

*tries to compose herself*

Ehmmm..

*giggles some more*

Ever since earlier in this year - since the morning after Dutta's outburst at Nakku, since the moment Baji followed Dutta around in a silent sulking mood and since the moment Dutta accused him of acting like a "roothi hui biwi" - the "love" Baji has for Dutta has been no secret! Their Dostana has been proclaimed time and again by Baji and Dutta each. And it isn't just the love between Baji and Dutta that has us all awed (Yes, I'm going to call it "awed".. 🤣) - we are also amazed by the wide array of emotions portrayed by Sudarshan every time he lays eyes on Dutta! I mean, don't his eyes just speak volumes about his emotions for Dutta?!

*tries to hold down her giggles*

So, in the spirit of the new turn of event in LTL where Dutta and Nakku have decided to marry each other causing both Baji and Sudarshan to feel severe heart break, the theme of the signature contest is "Dostana Jealousy". What is that you might ask?! Well, basically the signature should portray Baji OR Sudarshan's heartbreak and jealousy with relation to Dutta and Nakku. In fact, Shabz has already made an example signature for her.

I am sure you guys will be immensely creative about this - if the amount of dostana discussion that occurs on this forum is any indication. 😆So get your creative juices flowing and hopefully we'll get some absolutely hilarious.. *cough* Ehm.. I mean "romantic" entries..
🤣

Requirements

• Do NOT submit more than 3 signatures in total.The entries can be animated or non-animated - what you choose is entirely up to your discretion.
  • Each signature CANNOT be more than 500px in width and 300px in height.
  • Do NOT place any copyrights or any identifying marks/initials on the submitted entries. It's to prevent advertisement of your work and if caught, the entry will be disqualified immediately.
  • Do NOT advertise your entries to other members through PM or any posts. If caught, the entry will be disqualified immediately.
  • PM the entries to me (-Fivr-) AND Shabz (Dew-drop).

*~*Member Awards *~*

*excited muh*

OMG! The last Member Awards that we hosted were back in March and they were so much fun I tell you!

*smacks forehead*

I haven't told you guys the specifics, have it!? Geesh! Alright, so basically there are a couple of categories for members such as "the Most Helpful" or "the Most Friendly". And you nominated two members who, according to you, are the closest fit to those categories. Once everyone sends in their nominations, we tally the votes and announce the winners!

*shifts in excitement*

This is so much fun I tell you! Last time it was absolutely enjoyable - people went insane with the nominations and it was just a treat. Hopefully you'll enjoy it this time too.

Nomination Categories

1. Most Happy-Go-Lucky Member
 2. Most Helpful Member
 3. Most Kiddish Member
 4. Most Naughty Member
 5. Most Dreamy Member
 6. Best Topic Poster
 7. Most Like-able Member
 8. Most Creative Member
 9. Most Crazy Member
10. The Jaan Of the Forum
11. Most Besharam Member
12. Most Active Member
13. Best Signature Maker
14. Best Avatar Maker
15. Best Video Mix (VM) Maker
16. Best FanFic and/or One Shot Writer

1. Baaji of the Forum
2. Nakku Of the Forum
3. Jagtap of the Forum
4. Dutta of the Forum
5. Kala of the Forum
6. Leela of the Forum
7. Roops of the Forum
8. Ganpat of the Forum
9. Babi of the Forum
10. Aayi of the Forum
11. Sethji of the Forum
12. Sudarshan of the Forum
13. Kishore of the Forum

Requirements

• Do NOT nominate more than 2 members per category
  • Do NOT reply to this thread with your nominations. PM the nominations to me (-Fivr-) AND Shabz (Dew-drop).

*~* Contest Deadline *~*

The last day to submit all your entries for the Dostana Signatures and your Member Awards Nominations is October 17th, 2010.

*rubs hands in glee*

I hope you guys are just as excited about this as I am! 😃

*pulls up sleeves*

Lets get this started! 😆

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just realized Fivr ki PN mein kitni bheed hai re!!!🤣.....Itne log?? 😲
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hay hay Fivr yeh kya shuro karwadiya 🤣🤣....im eagerly waiting for Chandrmukhi , Paro and Devdas Siggies 😆😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is gonna b real fun ... 🤣
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cool cool im up 4 it...😆🤣...
-Fivr- thumbnail
@DD: Mere PN mein?!??! Kiyoun, actual PN mein bhi toh itney hi log hain! Woh alag baat hai k kabhi kabhi dikhte nahi! 🤣

@Madz: I expect nominations from you lady! And fun ones! Dutta k kurte sey nikalo aur thora dehan hum pe bhi dal doh.. 🤣🤣🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@DD: Mere PN mein?!??! Kiyoun, actual PN mein bhi toh itney hi log hain! Woh alag baat hai k kabhi kabhi dikhte nahi! 🤣

ROFLROFLROFL

Tere PN mein nahi.....hey bhagoo...kya karoon iskaa!! ROFLROFL

I said - "Just realized Fivr ki, PN mein....."

Fivr ki PN....Not Fivr Ke PN!   ...

Ek invisible comma bhi hai "Ki" ke baad!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL,......Khaana khaaya aaj??? ROFLROFL
-Fivr- thumbnail
LMAO!!!!! 🤣 Mujhey already likhi baatain samajh nahi ati aur tu chahti hai k main "invisible" commas ko samjhon?! 🤣🤣

And yeah dude, we have a lot of people in the PN. Except for Jagtap (who was special and just had to be added) everyone else is all there - on and off.. 😆
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh cool.....thats was the suprise shabz....bohat acha....i will start to work :D
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Madz: I expect nominations from you lady! And fun ones! Dutta k kurte sey nikalo aur thora dehan hum pe bhi dal doh.. 🤣🤣🤣

aongi aongi ...😆😆😆tum dawat doo aur hum na ayee😆😆