Sabki Ladli Bebo

Vineet Kumar "Show Based on real Skills" article

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Vineet Kumar
I shoot for almost 16-17 hours a day, so in the little time I get to watch television, I excitedly sit down to watch reality shows. My preferred shows include Dance India Dance, Indian Idol and Chak Dhoom Dhoom, these shows give a platform to the common man to showcase his/her talent. And honestly, it's a treat to watch various talents from small and big cities of India .

Being a movie buff, I try catching up on movies that I've missed in the theatres on TV. It may sound funny, but I do take out time to catch up on the latest music and film promos on music channels. I am not really fond of the saas-bahu sagas on television because they tend to be repetitive. I also like to catch up on documentaries on ancient civilisations and their evolution.

I am a keen traveller and also a foodie. So shows that showcase the local culture, sports and food bring my enthusiasm to the fore. I am a responsible citizen and like to stay abreast of the times. So, in the night, I sit with the newspapers and also switch on the television to get the latest updates.

Mumbai, where I live, needs to be safe for everyone, be it the poor or the rich. And news channels can help us with that bit of information. Of course, the channels must cut down on the hype. However, my favourite part of the day is while I watch my own show. It helps me improve my performance as I am hugely critical of my emotions on the telly. All in all, television is a pure form of entertainment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shows-based-on-real-skills/articleshow/6626385.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Juhuti 😃
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the interesting aritlce Afee... 😊
Working 16-17 hours is killing man... just think about the leads like Shiv , they must be sitting on the sets the whole day... 😆
Btw I too am a big Indian Idol fan... 😃
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ambofan

Thanks for sharing the interesting aritlce Afee... 😊
Working 16-17 hours is killing man... just think about the leads like Shiv , they must be sitting on the sets the whole day... 😆
Btw I too am a big Indian Idol fan... 😃

yes yaar 16-17hrs is too much yaar
ur right bechari shiv to har time set pe hoti hogi
and plus study, i wonder woh kaise manage karti hogi
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Afee 😊
sinhactnt thumbnail
SO if Vineet works 16-17 hours per day, how is Amrit only working 10 hours a week 😕
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinhactnt

SO if Vineet works 16-17 hours per day, how is Amrit only working 10 hours a week 😕

hmmmm, well right now he isn't working that much
i mean week mein 2-3 baar we get to see him in the show at that too for like 1 min or so
so right now its must be pretty easy for him. haan i wonder how will he work 10hrs in week when ambo will reunite. i hope we will get to see lots of ambo moments
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls who is vinieet kumar
Daljeet???
sinhactnt thumbnail
Dunia that is right, he is Daljeet
-Afeelicious- thumbnail