AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when i watch this serial i feel that everyone should watch it but at the same time i feel how can they show this kind of serial .... i know its based on real life incidents and i find it hard to belive that people like thakral exists .... i don't want to watch it thinking that it will kill my innocent because my heart and brain does not want to belive that this is based on real life that things like this do happen ....
 i read the ruchika story and felt very bad for her family .... i guess money talks specially in india .... if u have money then u can do anything .... but rathod is a  true monster .... he should be tortured and killed .... why make a serial like this when we know people like rathod will go to jail and will have VIP treatment .... i dont think ruchika ever got justice .... rathod should be tortured the same way ruchika's family members were .... the girl was so young full of dreams and rothod not only killed ruchika but he also killed every member of her family .... i am actully angry that they just  sent rathod to jail  ..... guy like him should be punished on live tv .... i will watch this serial but i still dont think ruchika got justice ....