My take on Adarsh's accident

lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I stopped watching Pratigya many months ago but do visit the forum to read all of your interactions and comments. The latest being Adarsh's accident. My take is that CV's are showing this close to death experience, for Komal and also for SS family. SO far Krishna's mom has always talked about breaking Pratigya Krishna and Komal Adarsh marriages and letting them remarry within thier own communities. This incident will probably bring out the emotions of each respective couple and also will probably make SS and his family realize the strength of marriage bond. It may ( I hope they show that) make SS family feel the pain of their daughters in law once they are touched by the pain of their own daughter. Both families may also realize that there is Someone  more stronger and bigger than them- The Almighty. I also agree that it will bring Komal closer to her in laws and also to Prats.  But over all this could be a lesson for amma's arrogance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't think this whole thing is going to affect amma but yes it will bring komal closer to her inlaws .....