DOTW - Dutta ki kushiyan par purani razz ki chaya?

IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We had very interesting  episodes last week ofcourse starting point for many quests to be explored....... seem like CVs have worked hard  and  thier efforts are paying. πŸ‘

Well, we all know that Dutta ki kushi par nazar lag gayi hai,  but khin khinki??????😭

Nakku?????????
Baaji?????
Babbi?????
AS????????
Sriram Patil ??????
Roops & Leela??????

Thank God I am not born as Dutta with so many enimies in  own family,, I pray that no one should have family like Dutta's ...... everyone one in the family are enemies. ....
Kudos to his so called family.....⭐️

No senti dialogues let me turn back the topic....
Common girls  Runnn   to put on ur thinking cap  and start speculating LTL track.. 

Do u all think that,

1.] Nakku's decission to reveal her truth only when she is permitted by her mother is  rght?  She had denied to reveal her truth while Babbi permitted infact forced her to reveal the colour  during her departure from PN.  She was very clear that she will not disclose the truth until she is proved innnocent in Sups fiasco... Then y does she need permission from Bappa... and now Babbi when Dutta has unfettered her from it and also deeply in love with her, which she is aware of it.

2 ] Idea behind Babbi's brain in holding back the Nakku's Kaala  sooth will help Nakku ?? do u think she is capable of taking decisions in her daughter's life??????

3] Is Baaji  on right track ????  By deferring Nakku's truth revelation  and hiding Roops drunkeness to keep his friend happy. To what extent its justifiable??

4] AS ka tho chod..... The root cause is she.    No achha parwarish to her childeren ( Kala, roops, Leela & Dutta who made Don)
Why doesnt she want Sriram Patil in Dutta's and her life,,, why is that she  doesn't want to welcome happiness when it has come to her door step.... I am sure there is something hidden behind it.

5] Sriram Patil???????
I observed that he has soft corner towards his son and baahu. If so then Y is he fighting for his right when he knows that his son is happy only now and his confrontation & fight for father's right  will disrupt &  tare up  Dutta. Is it that he wants  to take revenge againt AS or Dutta ?

6] What if Dutta gets to know that his sisters specially Choti was  also  involved in Supriya's Fiasco ??????

I know everyone is concerned vry much about Dutta's Kushi and trying their best to contribute their share to keep him happy!!!! but do u all think tht they will succeed in this ?????????????

Will DUTTA be able to sense their intent and take it in right spirit or will this put DUTTA back in pain.. 

Edited by IshyMishi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dutta ki khushi par toh sabse pehle AS ki nazar lagi hai.....😑..........o god she is a mother or what.............so mysterious...............and babi not revealing naku's secret..........akhir mein to naku ko hi dutta ka gussa jhelna parega...........and baji pata nahin woh bhi kyun ullu ki rtarah behave kar raha hai...........(lyk his KALE'S)πŸ˜†AND dutta's behnein...............wow toh sakshat shaani hai..............kya karein uski zindagi mein toofan toh chalne hi walein hai...............and wen he will come to know abt chhoti's involvement i guess he will be shattered....😭...........but sabse pehle use AS ka asli chehra nazar ayega she had hidden his parentage real tarentage from him...................BECHARE DUTTA KO SHAKTI DENA BAPPA.....................HOPE he can bear all this wid all his might................❀️
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

dutta ki khushi par toh sabse pehle AS ki nazar lagi hai.....😑..........o god she is a mother or what.............so mysterious...............and babi not revealing naku's secret..........akhir mein to naku ko hi dutta ka gussa jhelna parega...........and baji pata nahin woh bhi kyun ullu ki rtarah behave kar raha hai...........(lyk his KALE'S)πŸ˜†AND dutta's behnein...............wow toh sakshat shaani hai..............kya karein uski zindagi mein toofan toh chalne hi walein hai...............and wen he will come to know abt chhoti's involvement i guess he will be shattered....😭...........but sabse pehle use AS ka asli chehra nazar ayega she had hidden his parentage real tarentage from him...................BECHARE DUTTA KO SHAKTI DENA BAPPA.....................HOPE he can bear all this wid all his might................❀️

Hey Traisha,

BAAPA should give him BRAIN along with SHAKTI so that he can perceive Nakku & Baaji's intention.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Ishy the problem is that people who wish Dutta well and are closest to him ie Naku and Baji are letting Dutta grow up and deal with his problems. Now if they think he will take it badly and hence hide it from him obviously he will behave childishly when he gets to know of the secrets.
Babi doesnt really care for Dutta's happiness except in an indirect way ie Dutta's happiness=Naku's happiness. Patil Sr and AS...I am not sure what their history. Both seem to genuinely care for Dutta so far and have again like Baji/Naku hidden stuff from Dutta for his perceived good.
Now coming to Rups she was the cause of Dutta's happiness at one point...but I will give her some leeway since when she must have started following Kala she must have been very young and impressionable. But after realizing her mistake if she in the future teams up with Kala against her brother I cannot forgive her as she is grown up now.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nakku- she knows very well about datta nature. He will not able to tolerate cheating person. Not only nakku, datta also suffered because she hides truth of sup fiasco. Nakku deeply trust god. If nakku reveal her face right now she needs help of god. She think only god can help that datta will not go through one more suffering because of her face.  She doesn't wants that happen to him. Only god can help nakku. In flip of second datta will change into angry young man. So she needs a god help.

Babi- she knows that nakku deeply in love with datta. She knows that her daughter will go through any suffering for datta. Pandit said to babi that nakku is going to suffer a lot on behalf of datta. No one can stop that. No mother wants that. For babi she is quite crazy. Applying snoot for her daughter to protect her from evil eye. All she doing right now is pushing nakku not to say the truth. So she thinks she can save her daughter and her daughter marriage. (that is not going to work)

Bajji ' such a good friend of datta. Who follow his lead whether it is good or bad. He knows the nature of datta. He doesn't want his friend to go through any suffering. all he want his happiness. He wants nakku to reveal her face in a right time so datta will not go through one more suffering. (I do not no when the time will come, really) even he.

AS- such a confusing lady. I don't want her to be BH. I don't want her to be evil. Because datta really love her a lot. When nakku was blamed during marriage datta did not accept till her mother said that she they came to meet nakku. We have to wait for her. I personally think she love datta alot.

Datta dad- he left his son in kayos 'he what to make it up to it.

Roop- when she lost her brother she went back of his sister to hold her brother. When he came back she realizes her fault. What she has done to her brother. She think nakku stand for her brother but she did not. She thinks what kind of sister I am. She will make it up to it.

Datta ' "blood is thicker than water".  When he find kala is trickster what he did. He did not throw her out.  He really wants kala to realize and accept nakku and come back. For roop 'noting is there to worry'

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its a very interesting DOTW covering all the major aspects related to Datta

1) Naku should have made up her mind to reveal herself or not before accepting Datta's proposal.There is no point in accusing Bappa or Babi becoz if anyone can tell this truth to Datta its only Naku and the sooner she says this the better.Naku's decision to wait for Babi's approval to reveal herself may prove costly to her in future.

2)I am not able to understand why Babi is holding back Naku from revealing herself.She had told so many times in the past that when Naku gets the right guy who loves her she will herself remove the soot from her face then why is she now holding back Naku is not understandable.

3)Baji too is inviting problem by hiding Naku's color.He knows Datta very well and how he takes things.Naku's color is not such a big issue.When Baji himself came to know about this he questioned Naku about the reason behind this and was satisfied and convinced with her reply and Baji and Naku could have convinced Datta easily becoz black or fair the person behind the color is same right.I dont know why he is making it such a big issue.
About Roops drinking is concerned I dont think its such a big issue unless she makes it a routine.

4)Regarding AS we dont know much about her past to discuss now.We dont know why she allowed Datta to become a DON and continue to be one.There are many secrets hidden by her as SP himself told but she appears to be a shady character as of now.

5)Sriram Patil is one interesting character.As a father he would ofcourse want Datta back in his life and I completely agree with him but I dont want him to force this relation on Datta.He must clear the MUs of the past.I dont think he has revenge on his mind as far as Datta is concerned.He is old now past the days of Josh and now all he wants is his son back in his life and he wants to convert the hate into love.

6) I am sure Datta will be devastated when he knows that his sisters not only helped Supriya elope but also blamed Naku and never wanted him to be happily married in life.This truth will surely shatter him.

Finally coming to Datta he is a different person who has gone thru a lot in life and he sees life in a different perspective.For a guy who has been betrayed twice by good looking women he finds solace in Naku.Now to what extent he will mind her fair/dark color is tough to say.I am sure with proper evidence and answers Datta should be able to trust Baji & Naku and give his father a chance.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ishy : A very good topic....

Nakku : She has her own reasons to hide the truth.She considers by letting the truth she is gonna hurt Dutta more but by thinking so she already is hurting Dutta. So unknowingly she is one of the culprits. But I will give her a benefit of doubt here because her intentions are good.

Baaji : No he is not. He is all for his friends well being. So no iski nazar nahin lagi hai.

Babbi : Ya in a way she is the one. She cursed Dutta that he will have to endure lots of pain and in a way its she indirectly and directly responsible for Dutta's pain. She by not letting the truth out is hurting Dutta . Its she I will owe it all to . She is one of the worst mothers and worst humans in that LTL world. Sorry but I just hate her too much. I cant see any rational in her behaviour.

AS: She is again one more person who Dutta should blame for all the bad in his life. She is gonna come up with some thing dreaded which will shock the hell out of Dutta.

Sriram Patil : We hardly know him so I will back off from commenting on him as of yet.

Roops & Leela : Ya they are. They sure are and thats what they intended to do too isnt it?. I mean didnt they want Dutta to go all sad and depressed ?. So why not, lets blame it on them too. They couldnt take Duttas happiness and plotted against him.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Here is the main problem Dutta is too emo, he takes things like being dumped, truth hidden, betrayal (in his sense) n etc too seriously. What he needs to do is let go all of the animosity, pain, anger and  so yeah the girl dumped you, so your dad was a bit crazy ,your mom is hiding something from you and your wife is really pretty.  Let it go all of it not through anger but instead of looking at it from a traumatic perspective, try looking at the from the other side of the greener grass. He needs to find his zen and start fresh with Nakku probably far far away and all will be well. It's time to move on.
 I dunno if I made sense πŸ˜•
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Here are my thoughts....😊

1.] Nakku : Yeah I think is right because, she really loves Dutta and don't want to ly. And the thing with sups'the situation Is now changed because Dutta feels something for our sweet nakku too'.and she knew this and don't want to hurt him that's why she wanna tell this true'and its right

2 ] Baabi: There I don't know what to say'.because I really don't understand this women soo right :S

3] Baaji: Hmmm maybe not really okay'because before thinking that his bhao is now happy he should think when he will know this later how hurt he will be'no I don't think its right'he should him all about Roops'this with Nakku should she tell herself'

4] AS:  Im sure there is a big secret wich we will knew soon'maybe AS is the Badi Hati wich helped supriya and so on'and Shriram knows this'and she is scared that he will tell this to dutta that's not good for her'

5] Sriram Patil: I think he want just the happiness of dutta because maybe in the past he did anythig wrong and now apni galti sudarna chata hai'

6] Sis Trio: I think he will be sooo much hurt and will leave the PN with Baaji and Nakku'because he cant belive anybody and want to start a new life without any family member

DUTTA❀️: I think he is a person who shows everybody what he is...woh uski behen warna maa ho....and thats really good what i think....sooo....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nakku

The girl who is ready to sacrifice her happiness for the people he love. When it come to his mother or datta she is ready to follow there lead without any hesitation to keep them happy. Never think about her.

Babi

She knows what she is capable of. She doesn't have the courage to go against her husband or any one else. So she chose to hide better than fight .

Bajji

He is an orphan found by datta. He is shadow of datta if datta is happy he happy if datta is sad he also sad. There is only one person in his world that is datta. He knows the good heart of datta and the bad temper of datta he is used to it. He is hiding the truth to save datta. Nothing more he wants rather than the happiness of datta.

AS

Although she is not a real mother of datta she loves datta to the core. Not only datta she love her three daughters the same. She brought up 4 kids as single mother is not easy. 

But the time will say she is BH or not. May be she trying to hurt datta because datta father killed  AS husband.

Datta dad

Was a dab person  time changed him he want to regret it. Time will say.

Three sisters

All they want only there happiness doesn't care about any one. Ready to do any thing to keep it holds. However long the night, the dawn will break.

Datta

Necessity is the mother of invention

When he saves nakku he did not see the face of nakku he only sees the plea of a little girl. When he got save by nakku he want to do something in return.

He know that every one in the house love him to the core. But he live alone ( like: I am legends 'will smith). Struck himself into the world of loneness.

When nakku come to his world were he was alone give him courage to come out. He gives a thought to it. When he thinks she is fading from his world He opens his heart share his grief to bring her back (he pusher her into wall and ask for apology and when was scared of him he open his old love story to bring her back ' when nakku take him to choose MS he walked away. He felt nakku is sadden by his decision so he opens another story of his revolver) unknowing keep her in here part of her life.

When datta find nakku cheated him he wants to give her a big punishment, to live a life as wife of don not datta. He wants to punish himself for trusting her. When she fights back with an innocent he couldn't able to take it he walk away from her.

He made decision to throw her out without knowing what to do. When she follows his decision he couldn't able to take it. When she ignores him he couldn't able to take it. He was longingly looking at her until she open her mouth. (like: o she is not vanishing from my world she is still out there for me thinking of me only)

Datta love: he is thee most selfish person in the world. When it come to his family or nakku he behaves more selfish. Getting angry to the core doesn't even no what to do. For datta love make him blind.

Necessity is the mother of invention ' it is very much apt to datta. if necessary come he go and speak to nakku open his heart. I hope the necessary will come and he go and ask nakku what bothering u. (it already happen when nakku neglet him he asked why) not only nakku he go to any one to solve it.

Edited by SASHA_10 - 13 years ago