muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys😊

today was the MAHA episode😛
honestly speaking i didn't knew it😆
so here we go!!!!!!!!!😳

PART 1

episode starts with rachna and the reporter and her father came to delhi to meet the SP friend and to enter the FIR
on the other hand thakral ordered his those two mans that if they didn't find rachna in one hour then kidnap his brother and went inside his house to attend some guest

PART 2

thakral is attending his guest (a long scene)
then his daughter came then a father-daughter scene came (again a long not needed scene) 🤢

FIR got registired and then rachna and that reporter talk and they are coming back

then those two man came to kidnap rachna's brother

PART 3
 then a phone came to bacha and thakral is singing a song( all the bakwas)🤢

in the next scene those two man locked the room of aunty and uncle trying to open it but it isn't opening

then bacha told thakral that FIR has been entered but thakral said go and handle it yourself
then scene again shifts to rachna's brother sitting in a corner then aunty recognized that some thing has happened

then bacha told thakral that he has called his man back and didn't kidnapped rachna' brother to save thakral( but i think that he wanna save rachna)😃

thakral said ok ,and  he again get  engage with his guests

PART 4

annu and rachna were talking on phone and  rachna said that his brother must have moved during sleep
then annu's father came and told her that he admitted her in a computer course etc and a small talk
then his brother told annu that he is with thakral

SP, rachna's dad rachna and that aunty are waitind for that delhi police officer to come with papers and he is coming

then they wait etc during that rachna saw a dream etc

PART 5

then rachan's that dream was shown after that when she woke up that delhi police officer didn't came and all those people came back

then they got o the judge and showed the FIR copy that delhi police gave him but judge didn't agreed but at the end he agree and hence case initiated

PART 6

then janwi was behaving quiet with her mom and dad and then thakral told his wife that a girl younger than rachna has blamed him and all that
then scene shifts to rachna's house where every one is talking and rachna's dad receive a phone from SP that the court has taken a notice against thakral  arrest warrant will be issued

PART 7

scene shifts to rachna where thakral called him and talk to her what did you do etc etc😡
on the news channel and see it your self where principal's daughter dead body has found
then rachna's father pick up the phone but he hangs on it and cut the phone call

then a small talk in their family against thakral
rachna had all the flash back
and rachna said that they will not take complain back😃

and a small narration by rachna's mother

episode ends( it was such a lengthy episode and my fingers are broken after typing sooooo long😆 😆😳)

precap: thakral is talking to annu's dad at his home then  SP came  there to arrest him😃

RATING: over all it was a good episode but the precap was just awesome😛

Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
there was maha epi?????? I didnt know....
me off to watch......................

Thanx for the update😊