Do The Characters Deserve This?

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys my post today focuses on how cruelly the CV's are damaging the characters of Ammy & Ridzy & Those Who Are Very Much Linked To Them. Quick Note Before I Start this post is purely MY POV and if you don't like it then please just leave and don't comment. Simple really right? Any ways those of you who have been on my previous posts know that I will report those who are rude on my topics. If you've nothing worthwhile or polite to say then keep it to yourself. ++ Thanks goes to those friends who have supported me in previous posts

Now I understand what many of you must be thinking, why on earth is this girl concerned about Ammy, when she herself is an SR fan? Let me point out one thing concisely, I am under no circumstances being unfaithful to SR Or Sid. I am simply trying to decipher as to why the CV's find it necessary to butcher the character of Ammy in such harsh a manner?

I mean I liked the character of Ammy, okay yeah the guy has some faults but who doesn't? Everyone has faults, flaws that they cant amend. But question is why are the CV's purposely making Ammy into a psychotic, obsessed, inhuman character? Where is the fun loving, Mischievous guy who puts friends first? In fact who always puts others first? Who handles situation thoroughly and considers things from every angle? Where is that guy and why has he been replaced with this maniac of a guy who uses people for his own selfish needs, who is hell bent on destroying a girls marriage, and is transformed into a frantic stalker clinging onto his past and refusing to let go of it? Who is forcing his way of thinking onto others? And not giving them a choice to make their own decisions?? WTF! That is definitely not the Ammy All us DMGians know of! Not only this but CV's are also slandering the character of ridzy too! They are showing the once grounded, crazy, cautious, responsible girl to be a reckless emotional train wreck! The ridzy we all once knew has been obliterated and now been replaced with this irrational girl who cant make a decision left nor right, frolics with her ex in-spite being married, and continuously fails to be honest to husband at all times!

Seriously the ending of this show is becoming more and more of an EPIC FAIL! Is this really what fan bases wish to see? Their beloved characters being slandered and contaminated by evil antics and disgusting behaviour???

Now Coming to Sid and Shilpa, is it fair for them to be on the receiving end of such derogatory acts? Poor Shilpa is being led onto believe that Ammy might fall for her too, is that right? Is it right for any guy to use a girl to make his ex jealous??? After having such a brutal start to life is it truly fair for her to be fractured even more? ArSh are a beautiful couple, and have such potential to become something inexplicable, but the CV's have simply decided to annihilate this jodi for some perverted adultery!!!!!

And Sid, aye if only I could hug him! He truly does not deserve any of this, he trusted Ammy with everything, loves him like a brother, even shared a somewhat misleading gay love, went out of his way to help him during the worst points of his life! And yet CV's have once again butchered this sweet bro-mance by favouring the plot line of backstabbing deceit!!!!

My overall summarising point is this, do any of these protagonist characters deserve such horrendous portrayals??? Do they deserve the lies and pain?

Thank you For reading this post. Again I politely request you not to bash, if you cannot respect my humble wish, then please do not comment, in fact do not even bother reading this post, just leave and do not make a comment.

Xxx

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with whatever u said AR have been butchered to the most despicable level .MY heart goes for sid n shilpa .they r the only pure souls left in this crap by cvs
TazzyA thumbnail
@manoj589
Thanks Yaar, i know how you feel, there is huge amount of diregard for how the characters are being made to be by the CV's. xx
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzy
I totally agree wid u
Armaan's character has been butchered to d extent dat it cannot b repaired...
He is acting like a psychic , obsessive lover ( I don't even like to call him a lover )
He is trying to ruin a life of a married girl , forcing her to say ILU to him...
Backstabbing Sid whom he use to call a bro.
I remember once he said dat ' Sid tu kabhi kabhi mujhe Chota bana deta hai ' & these lines truly suits him...
He just can't do what sid has done....
He just can't match up wid Sid

Coming to d most confused personality of DMG Riddhima ..
I just don't know what is she doing to herself & Sid...
She is blessed to hav a hubby like Sid but I pity her , she don't know what is she losing , poor girl

But in all dis who is going to hurt more is Sid & Shilpa . My heart goes 4 dem.... Dey r such beautiful people. Dey never think bad 4 anyone. dey r pure souls. but what CVS doing wid these characters is just unbelievable
Dey r ruining there own beautiful
creations...

Dey could hav make a beautiful storyline wid SR & Arsh but Nooo dey r using dis cheap track to gain TRP's
( which dey r not getting lols )

Tazzy for someone so young you have a very deep insight into the show and characters!!  If only the cv's thought about everything as much as you do we wouldnt be in this mess!

Lovely post!!😃
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
this is nothing

they made mockery of marriage in the worst poss way

they made mockery of AR love

they made mockery of Armaan and Ridzys character

they made a mockery of their show

they made a mockery of themselves in the process

they destroyed the SIDDHIMA BOND at the blink of an eye

CVS WILL ROT IN HELL for playing with our emotions like this///
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi

fab post. agree with you completly

Armaan and Riddhima characters have been butchered no doubt and they love story has been destroyed beyond repair, cvs destroyed they own creation, its a pity

as far Sid and Shilpa, they are going to be left heartbroken and its killing to see such pure hearts going through all that

Siddhima love/life sotry was cvs creation too but sadly they have spolit that too

Arshi had so much potential but that too has been made a mess of

most of all, a mockery of marriage has been made. which is unacceptable

norzar

TazzyA thumbnail
Harshuu, Zeenu & Norzyy Thankyou guys 🤗 it is truly sad to watch as creators of a show destroy so bruatally that of which they worked so hard to bring to life. I hope they feel proud of the poison they have spread into the lives of the audience and the characters of the show 😡. Xxx
pavs thumbnail
i love ur posts tazzyy..such a dexterous writer u r!!!i truly feel sorry for sid-shilpa because they will ultimatly pay the price for AR EMA...as for AR , i have never seen worse potrayed leads..infact at this juncture for me they are the negative characters...making fun of emotions like trust, honesty, integrity, strength of character is despicable and itl be fitting slap on the faces of cvs when trps will touch new lows.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post yet again from you, Tazzy.

An  almost irrrecoverable damage has been done in DMG and at this point, it would take extreme creativity to recover. CVS wake up and save the show!

Sid and Shilpa are the poor innocent souls that unfortunately  fell in love with undeserving characters...