Predications for coming episodes

Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is getting very interesting! Ahem n Gopi and those romantic moments....with Ahem especially going to work sees Gopi in every female at work.. of wow! let's hope something of this nature wud happen! All of us cannot have such high hopes and Ahem gets to square one back next week, and all we get to see is Jigar-Rashi moments! Alos hope that Ahem overhears Kinjal talking that Gopi found the jewellery which she had taken, thus Ahem wud feel guilty that it is his own sisiter and not his beloved wife.... Hope they show a scene of maybe Gopi's Birthday and Ahem sends her flowers and gift (saree, jewellery.....) on his own accord but does not write his name! and Kokila also goes to buy saree for Gopi and the shop-keepr tell her that aapke beta bhi idhar aaya tha saree lene ke liye, dekho  kitni aachi saree usne chuni hai!!! Ahem pretends he has not sent it, and Kokila alos pretends she doesn;t know and secretly smiles... What a great imagination!!!! Any   views friends......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Radhika, love your imagination.  I would love it if Aham works more at  home and observes Gopi going about her day to day work...generally taking care of his beloved Mom and dad too and everyone in the family.  Gopi doesn't realize that he is watching her he sees her being Gopi her sweet, loving, selfless self.  He sees how she is mistreated by Kinjal and Rashi.

Then we see Aham getting a bit jealous of the attention and care everyone gets from Gopi and starts to crave that for himself.   Will he try to get her attention by sending her gifts like you suggest.  hmmm..

With this show it is so hard to predict because they have a tendency of taking some steps backwards for any steps forward.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the only way to make aham sit at home is to create an accident and break his leg, gopi ll take care of him and others and he ll know about her.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shruthi, thats so mean, matlab aham should nt go out to bechare ka accident hi karwa do.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

shruthi, thats so mean, matlab aham should nt go out to bechare ka accident hi karwa do.

okay no accident. hw about slipping down in the bathroom? getting fever due to getting wet in rain?.
be logical, a man like Aham with a mother like koki cannot and will not sit at home without any valid reason.
ShellJA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

okay no accident. hw about slipping down in the bathroom? getting fever due to getting wet in rain?.
be logical, a man like Aham with a mother like koki cannot and will not sit at home without any valid reason.

Hey he has a valid reason...spend time with Gopi..oh you're thinking logically.  Well I am not saying stay home 100% of the time.  I meant go to the office a bit later.  Work an hour or two after breakfast at home and then head to the office.  Come back early and work a couple of hours at home before and after dinner.  See that is doable.  No breaking of bones involved.  But I love a story with a sick man they are so needy and whiny!  I wouldn't want it but this is completely up Gopi's alley.  Her nurturing nature and all. 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Monday, Aham, after walking out of the room will look at the file and realize that it's not the one he needed.  Frustrated because Gopi distracted him, he'll march back into the room.  At this point two things could happen.

1.  She will be standing there in the new sari and he'll start to stutter and turn and walk out, not knowing what to do or say.

2.  She'll still be there holding the sari with a dreamy look and he'll say something to her about how dumb she is for giving him the wrong file.  She'll cry.

Knowing Aham, I'm going with #2.  
ShellJA thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Monday, Aham, after walking out of the room will look at the file and realize that it's not the one he needed.  Frustrated because Gopi distracted him, he'll march back into the room.  At this point two things could happen.

1.  She will be standing there in the new sari and he'll start to stutter and turn and walk out, not knowing what to do or say.

2.  She'll still be there holding the sari with a dreamy look and he'll say something to her about how dumb she is for giving him the wrong file.  She'll cry.

Knowing Aham, I'm going with #2.  

oh no..don't like number 2 ... it involves Gopi crying.  ... I don't like her crying.  But it can't happen because she has already changed into the sari and is on her way to the kitchen.  Maybe they both run into each other when they try to go back in the bedroom.  I mean literally run into each other.  Aham has to hold her to steady her...then they..

...Sorry forgot was  this a fantasy thread or prediction.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

oh no..don't like number 2 ... it involves Gopi crying.  ... I don't like her crying.  But it can't happen because she has already changed into the sari and is on her way to the kitchen.  Maybe they both run into each other when they try to go back in the bedroom.  I mean literally run into each other.  Aham has to hold her to steady her...then they..

...Sorry forgot was  this a fantasy thread or prediction.

I know.  It turned into a fantasy thread for me.  My predictions never come true so I start to fantasize...  Silly me😳
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope we see some romantic moments of Ahem and Gopi next week......may be Teej mata does chamatkar....! Well! I really hope something happens with the wet hair!!!
Well! Liked the idea of the wrong file...., but 2nd file in Gopi's room.... that's going far....! I thought they were not in the same room!! Does Gopi sleep in the study?????Hope Ahem finds out as after the Teej puja, they go to the temple and the pujari tells him... U r lucky as the other day your wife saved you from a poisonous snake and as he is thinking and lost in thoughts of what happened his phone rings.. it is the police  officer... telling Ahem that they have managed to catch the theif and Ahem goes there and the chor confesses that Kinjal let im out!! Again proving him wrrong regarding gopi.....