If we want to keep PKYEK Forum than we must....

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Frist of all...i know that we all are extremely excited for the show to start and are even more excited knowing that we got our forum even before the show started...ok so if u want to keep this forum than u must do the following:

1. Please check out the whole forum before opening a new topic because it is mosty likely that someone alredy has created that thread....
2. Ask the DT(Dev Team) before opening thread realting the show because we dont know how the show is gone be or wat to expect..so just dont go around opening new topic without asking the DT...
3. Post the Picture of the cast in the PICTURE GALLERY and dont create new threads to share the pics u have found..

The reasons why we must follow the rules is because if we dont than this forum is gone be extremely out of place and since we dont have any mods on this thread we dont want to create threads that will be hard to close...Please guys i m afraid that if some members keep spaming the forum than the mods might close it or something..SO PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND...

P.S.  i m not trying to boss anyone around and if u feel that way than  I AM SORRY...but we must do this inorder to keep ur forum before the show starts..

Thank You

❤️MONA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaya: thank u for understanding hun..i hope everyone else understand it as well..
❤️MONA
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Agree with you Mona.
To keep this forum clean and tidy we should follow rules as we don't have moderators also.
So members really should check out whole forum before posting any thread and posting pictures in picture gallery.
And you are not at all being bossy , its member's duty to keep the forum clean and tidy and you really are contributing to this forum.
So you deserve a appreciation Sis.😊
Originally posted by: Princezz22

I Agree with you Mona.
To keep this forum clean and tidy we should follow rules as we don't have moderators also.
So members really should check out whole forum before posting any thread and posting pictures in picture gallery.
And you are not at all being bossy , its member's duty to keep the forum clean and tidy and you really are contributing to this forum.
So you deserve a appreciation Sis.😊

hey hun thankx 4 understanding...
heera thankx meri jaan for understanding..love ya..
❤️MONA
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[Quote]sanaya: thank u for understanding hun..i hope everyone else understand it as well..[/QUOTE]

am sorry!
i quit!
i already mentioned it was unintentional!
i was jus excited to c d forum n wsnt careful  wid the topics pre-listed.

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this Monz. I hope the forum stays clean.
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info...
Originally posted by: radt

[Quote]sanaya: thank u for understanding hun..i hope everyone else understand it as well..

am sorry!
i quit!
i already mentioned it was unintentional!
i was jus excited to c d forum n wsnt careful  wid the topics pre-listed.

oh hun ur getting it all wrong..this was just not for anyone person..i m just asking each and every PKYEKins to listen and help make this forum clean and peaceful..dont feel bad abot it..i know u did it unintentionally and i m not holding you responsible for it..i didn not open this thread to point at u this was for everyone and for future referance..please dont feel bad..i hope u understand that this has nothing to do with u..
❤️MONA
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this mona. i think if we all work together and keep our forum clean and fun it will all work out.

why cant you become the mod of pkyek forum 😳😆