WRITTEN UPDATE 24th SEPTEMBER 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

KAROL BAGH WRITTEN UPDATE 24th SEPT

PART 1
Simi in the hospital waiting in front the poeration theatrefor neetu and anita.she prayed to matarani to bless them as she can't tell any word to manju as she's also not feeling well.
simi tried to call abhi but in vain.she's still very worried and is praying,she saw the lamp near the matarani to light off she prayed that today no bad news or any unauspicious news do not come their way.
The doc is coming out from the operation theatre and said i have one good and bad news to announce.

PART 2
The doc said the good one is neetu delivered a baby boy and both mother and baby are doing well.The bad news is anita delivered a still born baby,simi turned sad and sat down in tears having flashback how manju was eagerly waiting for anita baby to be born and all the dreams she makes for the future.she's also thinking how she asked anuj if he prefered a baby boy or a baby girl to which anuj said a baby girl and decided her name to be amrita.she began to cry a little more.
omi who is all happy comes and called her saying neetu delivered a sweet baby boy,and his extremely happy and hugged simi.they congratulate each other.
Neetu holding the baby is all happy and is also talking to him.simi and omi entered neetu room and the nurse asked omi to buy some medicines and he leaves.simi sat near near neetu without a word,neetu asked her what happen di?to which she answered look the baby does not resembles you, look at his nose,neetu agreed and said she resembles a lot to anuj.neetu continued saying that mean anuj child will resemble me,see i will tease anita a lot.simi,you will not be able to tease her.neetu asked why and simi said that anita delivered a still born baby.

PART 3
Simi asked the doc about anita health,the doc said her state is still critical as she got a lot of bleeding,and he's extremely sorry to say that she will not be able to deliver a next time.simi asked the doc if ever anuj is aware to which he said no as he went to buy some medicines and still not back yet,and his waiting for him to be back.the doc continued saying simi, the problem is how to tell anita about the baby,what will be her reactions after knowing the truth she's in a critical state due to lots of bleeding.we can also hide it from her and we show her an another child to save her.
simi is in deep thinking mode moving towards neetu room who's pampering her baby.neetu saw simi and asked if anuj knows what happened to his child and how is anita?  simi said now she will be able to deliver a next time and letting her know the truth mean loosing her.neetu feels sorry and prayed to matarani.simi comes near neetu saying you can save anita and anuj.neetu is not understanding the meaning of simi and the latter continued if manju gets to know about anita child she will die,you are the only one to save sethi clan.neetu is still not understanding what simi want to say,and snoticed simi looking at her baby,and neetu understand the meaning of simi words.neetu said no simi how can you think so?this child is mine.
simi makes her understand you can have an another child,neetu asked simi do you know how much omi love this baby?and he will not be able to live without him.simi to neetu but you and omi can have an another baby,but anuj and anita cannot have such a plan.
Neetu said i can help them in any way but i will not give my baby at any cost.simi crying for anita said she will die.Neetu cried out this is not her child.simi said you know it but anita does not,simi continued this is anuj and manju dream,and after all he will grow up among us,i'm doing whatever my heart is saying.Neetu is still sadly thinking and have flashback of manju talking about the baby to anuj how excited and happy she was.simi is leaving the room slowly and Neetu called her back and is crying,simi tells her matarani will return her the double of what she's giving today.neetu says to simi i will not be able to see mom suffering and nor crying and gives the baby to simi who takes the baby and Neetu continued to look at her empty hand.omi is standing at the door with the medicines and some toys hearing the two sisters decision everything from his hand fell down,both sisters looked at himand he said such a big decision.

PART 4
Neetu looking at her empty hands is crying her heart.
omi asked how can you decide to give my child to someone else?you two only makes the decision you did not feel to consult me?
Omi asked Neetu:Why Tuji because the child is not mine?Neetu answered him this is our child i was sure you will understand the situation of manju anuj and anita.she's crying a lot and also omi is quietly crying for the baby.
omi sits on the bed near neetu and holds her hands and neetu asked him not to make her weak.omi is sadly looking at simi holding the baby nods yes,and simi leaves with the baby.
Anuj is crying in the corridor,simi with the baby is slowly coming towards him.Neetu standing at the door of her room is looking at simi who's going to anuj.simi turned back to see neetu standing at the back and look sadly at her.scene freezes on simi face.

PRECAP:
Rajjo is crying what happened to neetu and prayed god to give neetu strenght.her mom tells her to shut up and to think why they are here for and she said i know well why we are here.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for d update... simi is really makin a terrible decision
librarypass thumbnail
Thank you for a promt, wonderful update. Regardless what happened to Anita, this isnot right. Neetu shouldn't have to give up her baby. This will cause so much problem in the future. It is not good to lie like that..... Edited by librarypass - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...this was a terrible decision on Simi's part this mistake will have terrible repercussions in the future
asiaheart thumbnail
Simi has yet again gotten herself into trouble!! Who gave her the right to make Neetu give up her baby??? She should've consulted everyone else (RS, Abhi, Anuj etc.); Neetu is in no state to make a decision. We all know this is going to come around to haunt Simi, Neetu will blame Simi for this in the future & this time I'll be on Neetu's side! And of course Manjuji will also  blame Simi for taking away a baby from his mother; and Anita will not be thanful, she will also blame Simi for interfering in her life & giving her someone else's baby (he is after all Vicky's son & I don't think Anita will be too happy bringing up Vicky's child!) Sometimes Simi just needs to concentrat on being Abhi's wife; stop being everybody's mother for a change!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
just wait and watch anita will still blame simi for what she has done she will definitely say it will be better that you have said the truth instead of giving me neetu child.poor neetu  i was really feeling bad for her when she was looking at her hands after giving the baby to simi.today episodes the main protagonist was neetu her acting as a mom was superb.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update.. Y simi take all responsibilities.. Better she mind her businessEdited by puvini - 13 years ago
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS ALUJNA FOR THE UPDATES
paarul thumbnail
thnks for wonderful updates