Riddhima deluded!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So I found out what happened in today's episode from my friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG this girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have no comments for her!

Armaan wants her body 🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh god! Even being an SR fan I know that is not true! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Though it was damn hilarious to have my friend let me know🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!! Riddhima has just destroyed anything good left about the AR love story, Armaan wants her for her body! Is it love or lust? 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Can anybody tell me where Riddhima's values and morals have gone? Or did she forget them all on her Honeymoon? 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and if Sid every finds out the truth in this century which I highly doubt looking at the SBB segment 🤣🤣🤣 can we just have him slap some sense into her! 🤣🤣🤣 Can anyone make her see reality whatever it is?

Because I can't handle this realistic track anymore! Thank god my studies have started again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it is shocking to get this from Riddhima, right?? I agree with u...

however, Riddhima did this before, i think during KASH times...and she'll do it again..ANYTHING to push Armaan away cuz he MAKES her think... ufff ye lurke..such main pagal kur day ge..
hahah its all good...THATZ Riddhima...
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I guess thats Riddhima for us! She's always been like this except during the KASU Times , so no comments as to why she does this! Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
shez no more arman's basket tht he can try all this trick wid her..she is now a married lady ,,n arman better be decent wid her
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow I have nothing else or left to say.🤣🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dont have anything else to say 🤣🤣🤣
tulip_i008 thumbnail
oh god that riddhima deserve a bunch of slaps frm every fan group 😡
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

it is shocking to get this from Riddhima, right?? I agree with u...

however, Riddhima did this before, i think during KASH times...and she'll do it again..ANYTHING to push Armaan away cuz he MAKES her think... ufff ye lurke..such main pagal kur day ge..
hahah its all good...THATZ Riddhima...

🤣🤣🤣 I know but KaSh times was different it was the start of their love story I mean she can doubt him then but after 3 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh it has made me laugh!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uh huh? 😆Good she realized dat anyway!:P and armaan really needs to stop acting like an obsessed freak.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣 I know but KaSh times was different it was the start of their love story I mean she can doubt him then but after 3 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh it has made me laugh!

Riddhima has a habit of saying the meanest things to Armaan to push him away.... wateva works as long as SHE doesn't have to stand up to her feelings is the funda she uses....come on..regardless of how many years go by, our base personality alwayz remains the same..