armaan, get a life :-\

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
dude. get a life. even if you believe your ex still loves you, you have no right to treat her like that. she's not your goddamn trophy, so stop objectifying her by saying 'she's mine she's mine' again and again. go get a purpose and do something that might help you in life. shilpa was right, you are a loser.

here's a free illustration for all who are still not enlightened.

Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan was molesting Ridz today 🤬
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is treating ridhima like a lollypop
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is armaan acting like a psychopath?? ugggh😡
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
armaan of dmg v/s dhruv of mjht.....n d award goes to(dramatic pause)?????? any guesses??? d original SRK frm darr added to d nominees....Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
he is intimidating, cajoling literally forcing her..hello she is no more ur basket..she is a married woman..sumbody else's wife..hv some respect dude..i really felt like slapping the chap...no dignity, no self respect..muh uthaye aajata hai har jaagah riddhima ki grope karne..despo
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG just hearing it not reading the update or watching the vid make me sick and I just want to puke.

Originally posted by: CZ..

shilpa was right, you are a loser.

Yes she was! Damn people were after her for saying that but honestly ever since R chose S, he's been acting like a loser.

Anyhoo the characters ruined and I don't care what others say, it's all *blegh* now and I used to be a big Armaan fan
tulip_i008 thumbnail
bcoz he can only put riddhima on her place otherwise she will rome like a confuse sole in her whole life and dont forget she is THE RIDDHIMA she thinks every one is wrng and she is only right infact in thier confession of luv during kash times arman has to forced riddhima than only she accepted her true feelings
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seert

Yes she was! Damn people were after her for saying that but honestly ever since R chose S, he's been acting like a loser.

Anyhoo the characters ruined and I don't care what others say, it's all *blegh* now and I used to be a big Armaan fan

a vella loser, to be precise 🤢

I swear, I used to be an armaan fan too. now I want to magically erase that memory 🤢

p.s - check out my new comic strip :P
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago