Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay + Piya =

Vivian + Sukriti = ViSu

Sukirti Khandpal was born on November 20, 1987 in Nanital, Uttarkhand, India. She has done many great shows such as Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai, Jorsey No.10, Dill Mill Gaye, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and now she is to be seen in Fanna and Meethi Churi Number 1..Which ever Role she has played she has done full justice to it and we are sure that she will do great in Fanna with Vivian.
{Credit: Mona}

Piya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd; Piya never cared about fitting in with the trends and fads. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her. Destiny held something else for her.And this happens when on getting a scholarship, Piya moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.

{Credit: Mona}

Edited by Chandni- - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh we were waiting for the show to start because who know they might have changed the characters name? because suku is wearing an "S" necklec...lol
❤️MONA
Chandni- thumbnail
Ahh I was gonna do the post. and we can change the names. Thats why i put ? cuz we aint too sure.
oh ok i guess watever u like.. =D
❤️MONA
Chandni- thumbnail
Well I Guess Everything Will Have to go on One Post Now. Since u already posted.

HAha Oh Ya the show is gonna start the 18th now i just posted the Promo where it says tht.
Edited by Chandni- - 13 years ago

sorry for that lol i just wanted to make sure before this forum gets out of hand..because many members are not seeing all the topic and are opening the same one over and over again..and plush it is harder for us because we dont have an mods in the forum right now..

❤️MONA
Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 13 years ago
Chandni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

sorry for that lol i just wanted to make sure before this forum gets out of hand..because many members are not seeing all the topic and are opening the same one over and over again..and plush it is harder for us because we dont have an mods in the forum right now..

❤️MONA

OK U scared me for a sec i was like 😭ahhh im so sorry

Ya we dont i noticed its been and u doing all of it haha.

Hey i dont know wht to call this place, im tired of Love Paradise i want somethin unique for them
Chandni- thumbnail
i Hey guys Lets get this place moving.

Me and Mona are going to be working on the construction of the first thread.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really like the name piya. hope they dont change it but it wud look stupid having an S on her neck lol
Chandni- thumbnail
 haha i know there is a huge debate about tht "S" causing so much problems.