*written update* 21 septemebr

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends

before starting update i must say a very very scary episode

PART 1
episode starts with rachna's working in kitchen where thakral is seeing her and talking to her

scene shifts to annu where she is visiting his farm house then

in the next scene rachan was placing plates on the dining table and thakral is drinking(wine)
scene agian shifts to annu and the man with him thakral special man is again and again looking at the house and is worried

when looked him and ask him not to drink then he hold rachna's hand and ask her not to worry
while talking he come closer to her and talk with her about her dreams to make him allow to come closer to her

a glass vase drops and that thakral's man hear that and get worried( i personally think he is not happy in working with thakral and when rachna came to his farm house he was worried about her)

he ask annu to go back( thank God) but she was insisting to see horses then he say him to go back

scene shifts where rachna got very scared and was unable to speak a word , thakral keep saying bla bla and rachna was sweating badly and her conditioned was very bad she was badly shivering
                                                                 PART 2
the way thakral was talking , he was like nothing is happening rachna was making request to leave her but he wasn't

then suddenly annu saw rachna's hand when she was knocking the window and immediately went inside the house mean while rachna escape by pushing thakral backward and annu said her  run, run rachna run....

rachan wasn't able to run but some how she managed, thakral called the bacha but he came late intentionally 😃

rachna and annu some how managed to escape but were not able to find a taxi then on the main road they got a taxi and came to the camp where warden saw both of them and calls thakral that both the girls reach camp😡

next day rachna came to her home and the reason they told was that they were expelled from the camp due to disciplane reason as they came to the camp late

again a small narration by rachna's mother

episode ends
Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much....
now i am scare for rachna..
Jkamran thumbnail
This serial makes me feel uncomfortable, but I am glad that these issues are being highlighted
singin80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jkamran

This serial makes me feel uncomfortable, but I am glad that these issues are being highlighted

yes. me too..but it makes us think of the current situation young girls are facing in India these days...
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha_love_SRK

Thank you soo much....

now i am scare for rachna..

but why are u scared of rachna 😊

i mean we should be scared of thakral
😭😭🤢
😭