Request for Written Updates

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

My name is Rinkle. NIce to c that a new forum for Kaali is opened, want to request if anyone can please do the written updates!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Love,
Rinkle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

24680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lawrencialobo

Hi friends,

My name is Rinkle. NIce to c that a new forum for Kaali is opened, want to request if anyone can please do the written updates!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Love,
Rinkle.

written updates from 22nd sep, 2010 please

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys i'm trying my best to update all the written updates myself

just wait 2 hours it will be done😊

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan.

Thank you so much Muskaan !!!! Smile
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan.

I would like to volunteer for the updates too Muskaan, that if you don't mind! 😳 Let me know the days (if you don't mind! 😊)
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I would like to volunteer for the updates too Muskaan, that if you don't mind! 😳 Let me know the days (if you don't mind! 😊)

Pritwa...... so ur here nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... girl your really bz nowadays....... first pratigya and now kaali...... good good.... keep it up😊
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

Pritwa...... so ur here nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... girl your really bz nowadays....... first pratigya and now kaali...... good good.... keep it up😊

I am caught! πŸ˜† Yeah, Kaali is an awesome show, and man wht a relief after all that kachra been shown on TV nowadays! So I decided to volunteer, but the Muskaan girl is already doing the updates! So I need her permission! πŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I am caught! πŸ˜† Yeah, Kaali is an awesome show, and man wht a relief after all that kachra been shown on TV nowadays! So I decided to volunteer, but the Muskaan girl is already doing the updates! So I need her permission! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†CaughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†A couple of days a go this forum was soooooooooooooooo dead..... me was complaining to divya........and I come back and walla guess what I see more members joining .......yippeeee

Yep..... Kaali is a great show..... watch that film jaago as well based on a realife story similiar theme..... very good.....

Yep muskaan is very bz...... there is also another person JC who is the back up aswell
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†CaughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†A couple of days a go this forum was soooooooooooooooo dead..... me was complaining to divya........and I come back and walla guess what I see more members joining .......yippeeee Well I am staying away from discussions, I reply to only topics that look sane to me! πŸ˜†

Yep..... Kaali is a great show..... watch that film jaago as well based on a realife story similiar theme..... very good..... hmmmm, pata nahin! πŸ˜• Maybe I will, maybe not! πŸ˜›

Yep muskaan is very bz...... there is also another person JC who is the back up aswell Ohh, and who kinda decided this, as I do not see any mods here? πŸ˜› So I guess I can still volunteer if the slots are empty! πŸ˜›

aleena1 thumbnail
Oopps sorry JC is the back up on th GKD Forum sorry got confused..... Im all over the place...... so go ahead voluteer ;luv reading your updates