Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
😊Thanks for getting dis😊

Some probs im facing

-When i add one emoticon it goes on d perfect place..but when i add the 2nd emoticon it is placed at d start of d post..Kindly check this((check d above line))..The pointer goes to d start of d post after 1st emoticon

-when i try to select the lines..one line is selected easily..but if i try to select 2 lines or 3, it selects the whole text
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahh! how much i love you for this!!
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anku2cute

😊Thanks for getting dis😊

Some probs im facing

-When i add one emoticon it goes on d perfect place..but when i add the 2nd emoticon it is placed at d start of d post..Kindly check this((check d above line))..The pointer goes to d start of d post after 1st emoticon

-when i try to select the lines..one line is selected easily..but if i try to select 2 lines or 3, it selects the whole text

same problem with me
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for adding this support for us 
.PINK. thumbnail
thankzz a lot na
em so happy=D
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku2cute

😊Thanks for getting dis😊

Some probs im facing

Both the problems are inherent to Chrome and most likely by Design.

About the selection part though it shows that it is selecting the whole text but if you try to cut / paste it will only work as intended.

Cheers,
Vijay 
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
when i try to insert VMs from youtube... only the link appears... its not available for direct view wid google chrome.
plus, the font size is another trouble!