*written update* 16 september

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys

i hope my efforts will not be wasted in making this forum active
😳 please read and do comment, so here we go...😃

PART 1 

episode starts when rachna entered thakral's house where he introduced rachna with his wife , then thakral moves to his daughter's room for calling her and a daughter-father scene was shown.( i hope some one would do the same with his daughter only then he will came to know)🤢

in the next scene on one hand thakral takes rachna to show his house and thinking to trap her in a room and on another hand thakral's daughter and annu's brother met ( a not needed scene)🤢

thakral is showing his house and find a room to take her in but rachna on hearing jagrata went away so thakral's plan failed😃( i said thank God)

in the next scene all of the people are in jagrata, thakral is so nice to his family as i mentioned earlier it's difficult to describe in words😡😡😡( People should never be jugged by their faces)
🤢
in jagrata as usual thkral is observing rachna and ask her to dance and watching her with his evil and scary eyes

scene shifts where annu's family and rachna's of course are looking for a taxi and thakral offers them to drop,  whjile driving he was watching rachna in mirror🤢

after dropping annu's family only rachna was left and she came on the front seat (literally i got scared every time i see thakral's eyes)😭
where he  ask rachna to go on a long drive😡( he is not in that age to ask a girl for long drive)

but when racha got confused he told her that  i was  joking , then he drop rachna and there also met rachna's dad ,  went in to her house.
😡

PART 2

in the next scene principal was saved and is in ICU . here they introduced a new police SP who is very honest etc. he is dealing with principal's case👏

the police SP was about to take principal's statement but thakral enters in the principal room and told him to be quiet

scene shifts where rachna is alone i her house and thakral enters and locks the door😭

and again a small narration by rachna's mother😭

Episode ends........when i was watching this episode my heart was beating very fast😆 but i was scared as well😭😭
and i was thinking that these people are not able to be called as human beings they are simply animals🤢

again my request to you people is same that do comment to make the froum active😊

Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago