WRITTEN UPDATES 22nd SEPTEMBER 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                 KAROL BAGH
                                      WRITTEN UPDATES 22nd SEPTEMBER 2010
part 1
karol episodes begins at 12/24, simi all worried is standing at the windows in deep thought.abhi comes in saying look i know that's why aunty did not tell you anything as you and all in the family began to worry.Nowadays you become so selfish that you don't share your problems with me,simi asked how do you know it abhi he said my secret.
He took a newspaper and asked, do you read the horoscope of today?abhi then read it for simi and he tells all romantic stuff(watch to see how beautiful they are together and also their cute moment together.here no words will do justice so i will not try to describe at all)simi took the newspaper and said liar all these are written?abhi reply i don't believe in all these stuff everyone makes their own destiny as they decide to be happy or sad but i already decided for you.you will always be happy,simi asked do you trust me that much he said yes both  my love and myself.i'm only worried for one things that is the wrinkles under your eyes,your growing age can be seen now,simi said,oh yes but you do not have an another choice.abhi said no i do have today sweety phoned me.simi asked him who is sweety?whom he answerd was his childhood friend when they were two yrs old and cannot be seperated from each other as we were in love.simi told him you know what will i do ?he asked what ,simi said i will let no one come in between us.abhi asked how she took the pillow and throws it on abhi with a sweet song in the background(don't know from which film)

PART 2
The scene between abhi and simi having a cute romantic moments continued on with the song playing in the background(song words bahon ke dharmiyan).

PART 3
Tarneja mansion, anita is still complaining and scolding poor anuj.she said your mom prefer abhi that's is my fault,tomorrow neetu will not feel well then again it will be my fault is it ok?anuj is  still looking at her as if he wants to talk to her and she called simi asking what your problems?what i did to you why are you after mine and anuj relationship,you creates so many problems on the babyshower day and now you are making abhi gains manju sympathy what do you think i will not know about it?if something happens to me you will be the only responsible.as she hanged down she felt a lot of pain and anuj put her on bed telling that he will call the doc but she refused asking Rousie the maid to call Doc kapoor.anuj wanted to call the gynac but she refused.
12/24 KB Manju is telling RS how abhi did not attend his meeting and took her to the hospital,and simi choice is so good which she cannot recognised first.Rs is happy that manju accepted abhi and asked manju to sleep peacefully.
Doctor arrived at tarneja mansion and checked anita the doc suggested a hormonal injection but anuj is not fine and decided to call  anita gynac and anita is still refusing asking the doc to give her the injection as she's in lot of pain.anuj talks to the gynac who said the injection is dangerous not to take it but in the meantime the doc already gave anita the injection and she felt better.anuj is telling anita that this injection is dangerous but anita asked if he's not happy that she's feeling better anuj said he hope both baby and the mom to stay in good health.

PART 4
Daggar house,they are all at the table.dadi asked if they are not going to sleep rajjo said she will sleep in that room and not on the sofa as in the room there's good air.omi did not understand her meaning and said oh yes there's the a.c in the room.
12/24 simi is thinking about anita and said why did she always forget that i make her marry anuj.RS who was at the back heard simi talking to herself and asked what the matter?simi tells she was thinking about manju.RS said nothing will happen to manju and gave an example and said if anita is well as both as her child so manju also will be fine.simi asked RS, parents love are never less for their children and what should the children do so the parents also feels the same way,RS said i don't think it is needed to make you understand all these as you always think about others and you are my only support and i have faith in you what you will do will always be right.
Daggar mansion dadi is praying and cannot find the gold coinand she's joined by neetu and omi and she told them about the gold coin missing .neetu tells her she will search for it afterwhile.their new parents come in for the prayer and omi asked for the gold coin and she said she don't know as she did not enter the prayer room,dadi said yes and said what omi you just ask what you want she arrives now how would she know?
Rajjo enters the room with the bar and took a bottle of alcohol and drinks it complimenting everything in the house.rajjo mom called her she put down the bottle and her mom told her i knew you took the coin and asked her to tell the truth and she admitted of taking the gold coin.her mom told her if you continue like that ina few days they will throw us out from here,scolding her a lot.(sorry i don't understand punjabi language)

PRECAP
Neetu finds the gold coin..........................

BAGH

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
at last a sweet romantic moment between abhi and sim...

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update😊 but very boring RAJJO track😡
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
i did not watch last night episode,what is rajjo mom name please?
omeshwar thumbnail
dont think anita is pregnant!!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omeshwar

dont think anita is pregnant!!!

she's pregnant that's why she got her gynac also.i do think she will deliver a baby who is not well.