muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys

here comes another episode's update
hope so that the way i'm updating is good😃😳
😳
                                                          PART 1

so the episode starts with the thakral and his wife conversation , she is saying him to pick up their relatives from airport( i'm really shocked to see that how much he is good with his wife and family that i wasn't believing on my eyes that  what i'm seeing)

and there comes his convo with his daughter( can you people imagine that he has a daughter  of rachna's age and he wanted to do a girl's rape who is his daughter's age🤢🤢 how much disgusting is this but a truth)

he was so polite with his daughter that i can't describe in words *sigh* ( i mean the girl he is trying to rape is another person's daughter , if any one do same with his daughter then???? )

PART 2

then the convo of rachna and his father was shown where he was convincing his daughter (rachna) to go outside the country  as the environment is not good for girls to be safe

then scene shifts to thakral who was talking to minister and after that he was passing by the rachna's school which is also his daughter's(janwi) school.....he went into the school only for seeing rachna but showed that he is there for his daughter ...there he searched rachna

PART 3

rachna was playing basket ball there he met rachna and talked to her

then the scene shifted to minister's office where he called principal and his daughter to talk and thakral is also there.

minister take his daughter to thakral where he shoot principal's daughter😲 and injured principal and pushed their car from the hill to show that it was an accident

PART 4

scene shifts to thakral and his wife showing their love🤢 this night thakral have a jagrata at his house and he invited rachna and her friend(annu's) family

in the next scene  rachna is  at thkaral's  house and again he is watching rachna the way i told before
 and again a small narration by rachna's late mother😭😭😭
😭

episode ends...i must say guys you all people should watch this.........a very shamefull and a dangerous aspect of a society is portrayed in this show😭

please do comment and make the forum active
😊

Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update muskaan! i like ur name! 😊

yes, its shocking to say the least about how thakraal changes his colours so fast when he is around his family! i think he's responsible for the other girls disappearance (i think she was the principal's daughter) mentioned earlier! chhhee how disgusting!
i mean, how would he feel if what he does to other girls were to happen to his own daughter?

i hope rachna can fight him and get over her fear! he deserves a lesson! **determined face**
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The approach of the serial is very amazing , dynamic n , unfortunately , contemporary too.Every casting is fantastic 👍🏼 ,especially of Thakral. He portrays both the avaters of a loving family-man and a cold-blooded criminal. I feel my body temperature dropping as I watch this man. He really gives me creeps. 😲
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much..and plss keep write everday..boc in usa they just star...
so USA and UK ppl come here to read....
nice work..👏
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you're welcome guys😃

i'll be updating all the episodes but please do comment 😳