12/24 KB Written Update - Sept 21st, 2010 COMPLETE

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - Sept 21st, 2010

[Part 1]

The episode begins with Neetu losing consciousness as she hears the doctor's words about the victim's death. Doctor calls out for a nurse. Simi tensely provides aid to Neetu and helps her sit on a seat nearby in the hallway. Neetu looks light-headed and feeble. Simi rubs her shoulder, in hopes that Neetu doesn't fall unconscious and comforts her saying, "Nothing has happened to Omi." Neetu still has the jitters about Omi. Simi requests the doctor to confirm his news about the victim. The nurse interrupts and asks the doctor who Simi and Neetu are asking about. When the doctor informs her, the nurse clarifies in detail, "But the victim's family is already by his side. They have already obtained the permission to take the body. The victim's name was Shantiram Mehta." Neetu and Simi are eagerly listening and feel slightly relieved. The doctor apologizes and leave. Neetu sobs, "If something would've happened to Omi then I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Simi comforts her with a hug and words that Omi is safe. Neetu continues to feel uneasy and tells Simi that they should go to the police station. Simi is unsure but Neetu says that before its too late, they must go. She takes Simi by her arm.

Neetu and Simi reach the police station. They notice that the place is in chaos. A village woman is mauling a crook and complaining. A female officer tries to frighten her with a baton and orders her to remain silent or she will be subjected to thrashing. This provokes the brave village woman and she becomes aggressive. Simi and Neetu maneuver through the crowd. They notice the woman wrests the baton from female officer's hands and thrashes the crook with it herself. As the crook grumbles, the woman stands there in a bold and confident manner. She is about to chastise him again when two female officers rush and grab the baton away from her. They are trying to pull her away but the woman vigorously kicks the crook saying she will not spare him. The police officers are finally successful in taking her away. Just then, Neetu and Simi spot Omi and feel gratified.

[Part 2]

Omi apologizes to the man who was thrashed by the young village woman. The man walks away. Neetu approaches Omi from behind and catches his attention by placing her hand on his shoulder. Omi turns around and notices her. Simi is delighted and closes her eyes to thank God. Neetu, with tearful eyes, hugs Omi. She whimpers, "Where did you go? Why did you leave home like this? I'm foolish but you shouldn't have acted nonsensical. Do you realize how hard I've searched for you? Near the accident site, I found glasses like yours. I felt paralyzed with disappointment ." Omi feels guilty and says he felt vulnerable and didn't know what to do when Neetu told him to get out of her sight. He does not want to cause any sort of troubles to Neetu or her child. But after being distant, he realized the importance of being with Neetu and providing her support. He asks for forgiveness. Neetu wonders what he is doing at the police station. Omi informs her that he was about to return home when he noticed Rajjo on the way. "She was thrashing a helpless fellow. The police noticed her and brought her here and I followed them." Just then, a female officer calls for Omi Daggar. Omi rushes towards her. The officer irritatedly informs him, "We will not lodge a complaint at this time but please make her aware from now on. This is not some uncivilized place in a village but a city." Omi folds his hands and apologizes on her behalf.

[Part 3]

The female officer permits Omi to take Rajjo. Rajjo has a carefree, lively attitude and talks colloquially. Rajjo grins and impulsively says that Omi keeps talking to a woman after another. First, that female officer and now this pregnant woman, gesturing towards Neetu. Omi clarifies, "No no, this is Tuji. Neetu ji. My wife." Rajjo is overexcited to learn that Neetu is her sister-in-law and pinches Neetu's cheek while complimenting how beautiful she is. They all smile. Rajjo notices Simi and wonders who she is. Neetu says, "She is my eldest sister, Simi di." Rajjo excitedly greets Simi. Omi announces that they should return home as Dadi must be anxious. Neetu wonders where Omi's cell phone is. Omi guiltily says, "It was left at home." Neetu flares her nostrils in irritation but Simi positively tells Omi to promise that he won't repeat this mistake again. Omi promises. Neetu looks pleased. Simi feels that she should now return home as Abhi must be waiting. Neetu offers that she take the car and they will travel in a taxi. Simi denies but both Omi and Neetu insist. Simi ultimately agrees. As soon as Simi turns to leave, she bumps into an elder lady who gets irritated and tells Simi to watch where she is going. Rajjo interrupts and says, "Mother, this is sister-in-law's sister." The lady gets thrilled and Simi greets her. Rajjo introduces the lady as her mother. Simi excuses herself and leaves while Rajjo introduces her mother to Neetu. Omi suggests that they should get going. Neetu questions why Rajjo was thrashing that man. Rajjo lively replies, "The one who messes with Rajjo will be subjected to thrashing. I'll tell you the rest on our way." She gestures everyone to follow her out.

Next, we see RS arriving in the hospital and Abhi leads him into the room where Manju is. RS emotionally asks Manju why she hid about her suffering. Manju tearfully says, "When you with your daughters can hide things from me then why can't I with my son-in-law? Now I have understood what you meant. It isn't necessary to be blood-related to become a son." Just then Anuj enters but no one notices him. He hears Manju's words towards Abhi, "This is not my son-in-law but a son." Abhi tenderly smiles. Anuj looks resentful. Manju notices Anuj and Anuj rushes towards her. He holds her hands and says, "Mother, why didn't you make me aware that this is urgent?" RS interrupts, "Sorry beta. Your mother committed a mistake." Anuj looks ashamed and asks for forgiveness from his mother. Manju replies, "Don't worry dear. Abhi didn't allow me to feel the absence of my son." Anuj looks guilty. Manju continues to smile considerately towards Abhi. Anuj tries to offer explanation that Anita needed him. RS interrupts stating to forget about this and allow Manju ji to rest. They are all about to go out when Manju asks Abhi about Simi. Abhi tells her that he did inform her by phone and she must be on her way. Just then, Simi enters and rushes by her mother's side. She hugs her mother and gets emotional. Simi questions why her mother considered her a stranger and didn't inform her. Manju calmly and emotionally replies, "I am feeling fine, Simi. And I didn't feel the need to tell anyone else because of Abhi's support." Simi looks faithfully at Abhi. RS then takes Manju's hand and orders everyone, "Don't make my Manju ji cry any more. Allow her to rest. Let's sit outside." They all step outside and Manju looks pleased.

At Daggar Mansion, the taxi arrives. Rajjo is standing outwards through the taxi's window as it is in motion. She lively announces we're here and jumps out the window after it stops in front of the mansion. Neetu and Rajjo's mother are ready to go inside. Omi pays the taxi driver and Rajjo is noticing keenly as the driver counts the rupees. Rajjo's mother calls Rajjo to join her but she says she will follow. As everyone goes in, Rajjo comes around the taxi and boldy confronts the taxi driver about how much he charged for the ride. The driver argues, "I asked only for the due amount." Rajjo impetuously slaps him and screams, "Better answer to the point or else I'll beat you to pulp."

[Part 4]

The taxi driver admits his mistake and Rajjo looks pleased. Omi comes out wondering what's taking Rajjo so long. Rajjo tells Omi that she was asking the driver about the money. She boasts, "He is from the same village as I. And in my village, everyone bows in front of Rajjo, the way he did." The driver asks for permission to leave. Rajjo grabs his collar and orders him to return the extra money. Omi interrupts and offers him to keep the money as tip. Rajjo looks dumbstruck. Omi neglects the matter and invites Rajjo inside. Omi goes in. Rajjo's mother questions her at the door about the delay and Rajjo shows her a key chain that she stole from the taxi. Her mother scolds her lightly.

Near the hospital's reception, Anuj takes his leave telling RS that since mother is returning home, he will visit her there with Anita. Abhi is at the reception trying to get clearance for Manju's discharge. Simi walks towards RS and hugs him. She says, "Today I'm very happy. After so long, today Abhi again'" RS interrupts and continues, "Again started talking to his father and mother-in-law. He has begun to respect them." Simi looks confused. RS continues, "Why, did I say something wrong? Oh sorry, sorry. His father and mother-in-law started talking to him and begun respecting him, right?" Simi smiles and hugs him. RS says, "Silly, your husband is a charmer. No one can live peacefully by being vexed from him." Just then, Abhi adds, "You are right, uncle ji. But what should I do? I have to remind this to my wife repeatedly." Simi smiles. Abhi hands the discharge slip to RS and he leaves to fetch Manju. Abhi eagerly tells Simi that he is very hungry. Simi looks contently at Abhi and thanks him for being a part of her life. They both leave hand in hand.

At Daggar Mansion, Rajjo and her mother are in awe by the sight of the luxurious mansion and Rajjo praises it. Omi advises Rajjo not to get into the mess and be so blunt in her behavior. Rajjo snaps, "Hadn't I thrashed him, how would I know that he is from the same village." Omi questions, "Why do you care? Do you want to marry him?" Rajjo looks disgusted but her mother positively adds, "Oh yes, son, I want to arrange her marriage." Omi quips, "With that taxi driver." Rajjo's mother tries to clarify but Rajjo interrupts her. Neetu suggests that they should freshen up and Rajjo's mother agrees as she feels exhausted. As Neetu points out the direction of the washroom, Rajjo and her mother give a confused look and are unable to understand. Omi translates the word washroom in Hindi and Rajjo finally comprehends. She tells her mother to go as she still has her conversation pending. Rajjo asks Omi how he is. While talking, Rajjo begins to act uncivilized and drops onto the sofa. She praises its softness and then lays on it and says, "I'll sit and sleep here." Omi and Neetu tell her that they'll prepare a room for her which will provide the same comfort. Neetu asks the helper to get some refreshments for Rajjo's mother in the room. Neetu then offers a glass of water in a tray to Rajjo. Rajjo takes the whole tray from Neetu. She pours the water into the tray and sips it. Neetu looks disappointed at Rajjo's lack of good manners. Rajjo lets out a sigh after quenching her thirst and comments, "I know the proper manners of the city. I'm not that illiterate." Neetu and Omi exchange looks.

The scene switches to Tarneja residence. Anita questions Anuj whether he met his mother. Anuj sternly answers back, "Yes. She was taken to the hospital. I wasn't there so Abhi took her. Only mother was left in the house and now Abhi has also cajoled her. Mother hated him so much and today, she praised him in front me TWICE." Anita looks confused and replies, "So what? Abhi lives in that house and he can take care of this responsibility." Anuj looks jealous. Anita tries to pacify him stating Abhi only took her to the hospital. Anuj snaps, "This was my responsibility, Anita, and because of you, I couldn't fulfill it." Anita is in confusion.

PRECAP: Anita is on the phone with Simi. Anuj is standing next to her. She complains, "Simi di, what is your problem? Why are you continuously trying to disturb Anuj and my relationship?" Simi looks hopeless. Anita continues to blame her, "If something happens to me, then you will be the one responsible for it." Anita hangs up in frustration and suddenly suffers sharp pains in her belly.

Thank you for reading the update and for your patience, friends. Please hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed it.
Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
Thanks a lot for nice and detailed update...
take your time for the rest of the update... we can wait..πŸ˜ƒ
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for one more beautiful and lovely updateπŸ˜ƒ
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update! thanks for ur efforts.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
librarypass thumbnail
As always, thank you.πŸ˜ƒ We appriciate you taking the time. I hope nothing happens to Anita's baby.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot for the update that is so ridiculous on behalf on anita that as she hanged down she's suffering also.

mb25 thumbnail
This will sound bad but I kind of hope that something does happen to Anita's baby. She deserves something bad happening to her. All she ever does is cause problems for other people. Of course she'll blame it on Simi but she honestly deserves it. I can't see her being a good mom anyways when she's not a good wife, sister, sister-in-law, or daughter-in-law. It might give Anuj the push he finally needs to leave her too since there won't be any kid in the picture anymore.

Yes it's bad but it's only a show and bad things should happen to bad people, at least on tv
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed nd lovely update:-)
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Prestigious for the lovely update.