**Actions Speak Louder Than Words-Siddhima**

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys…. 🤗 🤗

I dedicate this post of mine to all my crazy SRians who not only love this couple madly but also cherish each and every moment of SR. With going with the current storyline and the track; scenes all the SR fans including me are really disappointed and pretty much depressed also. So hence I decide to make a very positive post about what shall come next and what are my views about it. Well all of you know that I always look at life and siddhima in a very optimistic way. I always hope for the better; today is good but tomorrow will surely be better and it makes you live for the next day with a ray of hope burning in your mind. In fact we love SR to the core and can't think about spending a day without watching a glimpse of them. I know that many of you love what I write and that's basically what makes me write more posts and express my opinions. Thanks so much for all the positive criticism and also the lovely replies you guys give me…..I so love them!!!!!.......

Siddhima-a couple that was made and blessed by the Almighty himself and a couple who have come to realize that they are each other's lifeline. Though initially their marriage was a compromise, there was an unbreakable bond that made them come back to each other despite them not being happy with each other. They crossed all barriers throwed at their feet by luck. They came out crossing them because they were together and stood by each other in their moment of difficulty. When they are togther nno one can even thnkof breaking them apart; if done so they will breathe their last then. They owe the other their life and now being remarried are soul mates for eternity.

**Siddhima- a name formed with the union of siddhant and riddhima's name. It simply means the blessed ones.**

Surely they are the blessed one. Their couple was made by God himself and later their destiny played cupid to this hostile couple. It made them go through various hurdles to be together that would have made many couples breaking apart but not siddhima….they are blessed by God. They were blessed as one soul because they are meant to be one only till eternity.

**Actions speak louder than words**

The above quote is very true in case of siddhima; right from their marriage. I agree that siddhima lack vocal skills, but now are very much vocal about their emotions and what feelings they have for each other. Right since their marriage; their actions and expressions always expressed how much they care for each other, that they had started to fall for each other very hard.it wasn't love then, but an unexplainable bond was present between them. The love was slowly and steadily blossoming. It's always said that once the foundation of marriage is very strong nothing can destroy the sacred bond of marriage. They are two souls embedded in one; no one can tear them apart. They are meant to be one. Period. Siddhima always keep the other's feelings above their feelings and that's what makes them special. Their relationship is all about giving….isn't it what we call love???.....for them their relationship is every thing that they preserve and are proud of. They will never let that bond break; in any circumstances.

In siddhima relationship expensive gifts, lavish dinners to spend time, wonderful dates etc. have no importance. Their relationship which they both have built brick by brick while surpassing all the difficulties. For them their relationship is very strong because of the mutual respect they have for each other. Its about giving the partner the freedom required. They are soul mates who know what the other feels and behave accordingly. Their relation is based on mainly three things-trust, respect for each other and love. That's what keeps their elation going on. They have decided to fight everything being each other's strength and they have succeeded. In short they are each other's weakness as well as strength. An example I will quote here that after their decision to get remarried riddhima gives him a kiss instead of telling what he means to her. She loves him and he loves her. Period.

This is siddhima relation---Pure and divine.

Well most of you must have lost interest while reading such a lengthy post but guys when it comes to siddhima I cant stop making a very short post. Hope it wasn't very boring at all….hope you will enjoy!!

Please press the like button

Proud to be a siddhimholic!!!!!

Loads of love❤️ ❤️
Mayuri ❤️ ❤️
Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L....vv well written

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME mayuri I love Siddihma only if the cvs were kind enough to make Ridz a normal woman who loved her hubby I wld not be sooo hurt ..They have ruined SR at the cost of lust😡😡
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Lovely piece of writing mayuri... i wrote bout love not being selfish and love is bout giving only! thts wat sid does - and thts definitely not wat armaan is doin right now...thts y our couple is blessed... hai na? cheers!
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful
all this happened so quickly that its hard to believe that sr can separate.love your positivity.
keep making such posts
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for such lovely comments!!!!!!!😃Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mayuri
beautiful post

In life Love is never planned nor does it happen for reason. But when the Love is real it becomes your plan for life & your reason 4 living......

Dat's what our Siddhima shows..
Dey never planned or expected to b together but destiny planned Something else 4 dem....
Slowly & steadily dey came close to each other & now dey r d reason 4 each others living...

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

And our Siddhima's luv is real & pure

Dey love each other unconditionally. Dey trust each other more than themselves..

it is said dat
Love doesn't see by Eyes it see by heart.

And dat's exactly what our Siddhima do . They don't need their eyes to see each other dey can feel each others presence from their heart...

Everytime I see dis couple dey give me hope; dey made me believe dat luv is d most beautiful thing in dis whole world...

Dey r our HOPE couple & their bond is unbreakable...

Luv Siddhima ❤️   ❤️
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG......what a beautiful post Mayuri. I will never forget those beautiful moments of SR no matter what happens to them tomorrow. I knw SR journey might end anytime and anywhere, but their so far journey is truly mesmerizing!!! Hats off to you for writing such a lovely post which is indeed very positive and encouraging 🤗
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mayuri meri jaan🤗

every time my mood is off i come to IF n see ur PM😛
it was soooo amazin yaar and soo true😳...
Siddhima are MEANT TO BE and thats their fate....destiny can play games or test them but at the end they will stay together...
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG🤗 what a beautiful post Mayuri. Really each and every line written by u is pure and full of love.