*written update* 14 september

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys
so here is the written update of 14 september
                                                       PART 1
episode starts when thakral came to badminton club as a chief guest and the sports head was introducing him with the participants and with rachna also

then he again saw rachna with the evil eyes i mean her legs, body etc🤢 and think that rachna will be his next hunt

then rachna match starts and her friend annu also came there on . during the whole time thakral was watching rachna🤢

int he last rachna won the match at district level and her father also came there at the end to see his daughter  taking trope , the trope was given by thakral and when he was giving her trope he was touching her here 🤢and there as you all people know

then rachna , her father and annu were celebrating their successes  and at that dhabba(hotel on the road side) on tv principal's daughter case was shown

when rachna and her father were returning for home they were encountered by minister's son and his drunk friend's but nothing bad happened

PART 2

then at home when rachna and her family was celebrating her success thakral send her flowers

then a small talk b/w thakral and his special man( his body guard actually his every evil work is done by him) and the intro of thakral wife was shown and again a small narration by rachna's late mother

Episode ends
Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much..
and i have one quest is thakral marry,,????
i saw first epi yesterday and i like it its really good..
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ yes thakral is married and he has a daughter( janwi) of rachna's age that's why i called him a wolf in a  human dress🤢
Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago