Juhi is the new inspiration on Indian TV! - Articl

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Juhi is the new inspiration on Indian Television!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 21 September 2010 13:56 Read : 54 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Shakespeare said what is in a name, what matters is the talent and hard work of any individual who wants to make it big in his life. We have a new show coming up on Imagine TV, which tell us the story of a girl who being a dwarf, will play the lead. In real life she is a dwarf too, yet having that confidence to make play the lead, is really appreciative. She precisely sets an example for ever one.

Imagine TV's new show is titled 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo', it offers the audience a very unique concept where a smart, talent girl Bharti is struggling to get her life partner, who will love her for what she is.

Juhi Aslam a B.sc student who essays Bharti Chauhan has faced all kind of comments by many people at every step of her life.

She confidently says "I am damn confident that I can do everything with equal ease like others. I believe in think positive and be optimistic mantra, it makes your will power strong and I know for a fact that it will lead me to my destination of success."

Speaking about her dwarfism she said, "Though initially I felt a bit bad about my defect but now I am feeling much more confident about my flaw as according to me this was the reason why god has made me so different because I think I am special to him and thus I am so different."

Well, we give little Juhi a thumbs up, now its audience to decide on! Wishing you loads of success Juhi!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3183-juhi-is-the-new-inspiration-on-indian-television.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Nivi for the article