Highlights - September 20th 2010 (First Episode!)

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the uptade
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not planning to watch this serial.  The thing I noticed about it - from the little I saw @ the end - was the father pretty much grovelling to get his daughter married.  Like Bharti has to be married away no matter how unwilling her would be groom might be.  Why that charade - particularly his falling @ their feet?  BFD.  While the groom's remark was uncalled for, it was partly earned by the Chauhans wasting their time and delaying, and getting Bharti out @ the end & shocking them.

The way to do this - use one of the websites, most recommended eharmony.com, and in it, explicitlymention the girl's height of 3'5".  That way, anybody for whom that is a hang-up can keep browsing, and anyone interested can then get past it and look @ her other qualities.  Personally, I think it's a tad unrealistic in that girls who are too tall or too fat would be more likely to have problems than girls who are too short or too thin.

Just my $0.02
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was so interested to see what the problem is with this lead lady in this drama
seeing the previews on tv where the family and the guy comes to check her out and then as soon as they see her they leave...that really pissed me off 😡

seeing the first epi and that the problem with the lady is her height and the way the guy made fun of her pisses me off even more 😡

& 1 thing that annoyed me even more was that the Bharti's family didnt come straight out with it before fixing up the meeting that their daughter has a height problem etc.
it just doesnt make sense
didnt the guy's family see her pic or anything beforehand? why go insult them like this

this isnt another kekta--maa serial is it? 🤢
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago