Is This What It Has Come Down To?

Posted: 13 years ago
Today was the fated day that the press conference aired, and coincidentally (or maybe not?) it was a Monday. The day we get to see DMG after 2 whole days when they have supposedly left us on some sort of a cliff hanger, and today's episode ought to clear the air on that. Speaking of clearing the air, the press conference was done to clear the air on a lot of rumours/news surrounding the show. I won't get into how it has totally failed on that one aspect, but yes it created a lot of furor. Today's episode aired, and I see way more discussions on the press conference and the offscreen DMG happenings, than I do on the episode itself. Heck I have yet to find one topic on the episode. And I think, is this what it has come down to? In the DMG forum, we are discussing the offscreen happenings as opposed to the episode itself? Doesn't that  signify something CVs? If the current track is so great, and it's such an interesting juncture (Palki and Amita's words) in DMG's lifetime, then how come people aren't discussing that but the offscreen happenings of the show? Isn't this some sort of a sign that you should focus on the story as opposed to other factors (read: actors) associated with DMG.

It's just sad to see that this show, which was loved so much, has now come to this. Check out the DMG forums, youtube, FB and other sites to see how much everyone is appreciating the turn of events off and on screen. I have zero expectations from this show but today's video of Palki, Amita and Karan made it clear you guys visit the forum, and if you do then I hope you check this post out :)
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ouch more than 50 hits and 0 replies? I guess people are choosing to remain silent now.
_Ananya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say seert except I wish they read your post. And of course,I agree.
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I so agree on tat!
huh! Honestly, all i can say to DMG is GET WELL SOON !Edited by -KaShRules- - 13 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaa....dmg is zero now....the scripts and dialouges have no standard!!!!!!!!!!the EMA scenes are cheap...DMG used to be a COmedy-loving show...i see no comedy...even if it is then its a cheap comedy!!!!!!

1 devdas sits there waiting for sum1 who doesnt deserve him....he doesnt wants to move on...if he does,then *booom* back to where it started...then saying it was *guilt*...like we r blind

coming to conference...majority answers were fake...shilpa was ignore..questions were for CV's not actors....but some* needs to talk in b/w sooo much.....*chatar* *pattar*

the show has no dignity left...and soo all are intrested in offscreen...i dunt care of what they show...i only wait for KaSh interviews
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

It's just sad to see that this show, which was loved so much, has now come to this. Check out the DMG forums, youtube, FB and other sites to see how much everyone is appreciating the turn of events off and on screen. I have zero expectations from this show but today's video of Palki, Amita and Karan made it clear you guys visit the forum, and if you do then I hope you check this post out :)

Great post seertπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ bolded part - You know I kind of doubt their claimπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” If they were visiting I-F wouldn't they see that the majority DOES NOT want AR? I mean honestly SR+ArSh are easily the majority around here so where did they get the idea that people would accept AR back together?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Maybe they are also doing selective readings *sigh* In that case you and me can forget them ever coming to our posts :)
Edited by Angelic_J - 13 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hv no idea what moral they r giving to youth/teens

>cheat on your husband...two timings...
>harass some1's wife
>never move on...if there are ups and downs in life....then dont face them...give up...start crying
>forget smiling......always except happiness from life...
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Seert your dahling is here hehehe

Anyways i agree on dat part people were lovng this triangle track na where are they why are they not talking abt today episode and abt the pres conefernce it was totall off point i really don't knw wht they clearned on press conference it was abt Shilpa na but she was no where to be seen and it clearly shows that whteva we heard was 100% true they can say whteva they want to bt the way they acted with Shilpa it was true thn bt yh where are the people whose co called eternal love jodi was shown today why are they not talking abt it
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seert..
what is happening offscreen is much more interesting.. πŸ˜†
and talking about the show dear frankly ... what it is come down to is.. that when AR scene happened on the 21st Sept and the 2nd season started well this is exactly what the uproar was.. and it is happeneing all over again. At that time.. some liked it some absolutely didn't.
Really this is nothing new to DMG.. there have been tracks that have created situations like this all the time.. well... if not one set of fans is suffering then it is the other.. not the other .. then it is yet another. The cycle continues.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
DMG storyline is shit....so ppl r discussing abt the dumb conference!