gurmeet needs eye surgery - article...

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet, more famously know as the Maan of Star One's 'Geet', is always ill with some or the other illness. This has got Gurmeet thinking, about why he has been falling ill so many times. Initially, he suffered with bone displacement in his shoulder, followed by severe Malaria and now he is caught up with some eye infection.

Gurmeet says, "I don't know why such obstacles are coming my way. Since the show has got popularity, I am continuously falling ill or getting injured. After my shoulder displacement, I was sick with Malaria and now my eyes are itching for which I will need an eye surgery at the earliest."

"My doctor has warned me, for waiting for such a long time, but tomorrow I will be leaving for town to get it checked up with an eye surgeon," adds Gurmeet.
Talking about his eye problem
he said, "I don't know why, but my eyes gets red while I am shooting and it starts watering after some time. I get constant itching in my eyes."

He also says "It is difficult to work in such condition specially when u have face the camera and lights are flashing on you from all the sides, but it is ok, my fans want to see me onscreen I will surely not disappoint them, they are my strength and their love will help me get through this situation."
Very True!!! Your fan's wishes are always with you, wishing you a speedy recovery!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Get well soon Gurmeet !!!
manishagwl2009 thumbnail
i know misthi but i m very sad listen to this news
ye log itna makup kyo kerte hai jisse guru ki eyes main problem ho geyi ................
legta hai humare ram ji ko kisi ki najer leg geyi.............😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, get well soon, Guru!!! Look, your presence in Geet is not important, you getting well takes prime position!!! So please take lots of rest and take care of yourself! A show is only a show, and you will always get more offers in the future, but your health is more precious than some soap, so plzzzz take care of yourself!
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon guru bhaiya,we all definitely pray for u bro....

Thank u mishti for the article...