DOTW....Family comes first!.....

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is said---No matter what may change s we begin and end with a family!.........😳

Dutta shreeram Patil has always won over us with his honesty.....innocence......layalty.....strength and passion............😊

And one thing which we all have always realised...Patil niwas ke sabhi rishtey Dutta naam kii dorr se badhein hain.......😳

He respects his elders........😳

He showers all love and care on the younger ones........😊

Woh aayi saahib kaa ladlaa hai.........Apni behnon par apnii jaan chaidktaa hai............Apney dost ko khud se bhi badhkar maanta hai........Apney pyaar ke parivaar kaa har tarah se khayaal rakhtaa hai.............πŸ˜›

Aur nakusha..........apni nakusha ko toh woh zindagii kaa sabse khoobsurrat tohfaa maanta hai...........He even wished to bappa----Nakku main nahiin jaantaa tunney kyaa maanga lekin main bapaa se teraa saath maangtaa hai!.................πŸ‘β­οΈ

Wll soon........with the entry of Dutta's dad and his bro...............Do u think kii PN jis neev par khdaa hai woh hii hil jaayegi?!😭..................Will DSP be able to fight anf cae these ghosts from his past and STAND OUT VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN?!.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am sure Datta can stand up to the ghosts of past.But he will need a lot of help and motivation from Naku.She will be his backbone and humsafar.Baji and AS will also play a vital part here.But I guess now Datta is much strong as he is in love and ccan surely face his father.

Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good question.

haan dutta PN ka backbone & heart dono hi hai.  use agar jarasa bhi chot lagega to PN pe asar hogi, PN hil jayegi.  waise to abhi bhi PN divided into two parts per dikhai nehi parte dutta ko.   i.e. Kala & group vs. nakku & group. 

AS  &  apna naku puri tarhase kosis karenge dutta & PN ko stable rakhne ke liye.  but  I think Kala & group aur jiyada dutta ko hurt karegi. jisse dutta aur bhi toot jaye ga πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­.

Mujhe lagta hai sare riste bikhar jayenge & PN ko to hilna hi hai.

________
ritun
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

good question sheeba

i think after seeing kalas real face dutta has shaken up a bit along with PN. and soon nakkus beautiful face will be revealed along with duttas father making a come back so the road ahead of dutta is certainly not smooth. in times of crisis baaji has always been there for him but in this case he will be really heart broken to know that his best friend hid nakkus secret from him. he will feel lonely and betrayed by the people around him but as the pundit has predicted that nakku is his real strength so he will sail through with her support and if he can survive then obviously PN will also survive. Btw till now in PN dutta has only AS , baaji and nakku as his support system ...his sisters as we all know dont love him ...so the relationships are already complicated though dutta is unawre of them but the fact is PN is full of mean and selfish people
Edited by stranger in us - 13 years ago
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dutta can overcome this but he would have to keep his head cool and think before making a move.......something that is hard for him to do when he is angry. And when he remembers or is told about the terrible things his father did to him Dutta will be 😑😑😑😑😑.........and hurt........

Naku should really get a move on and tell Dutta about her light complexion, silky smooth hair, well-groomed eyebrows, and pearly white teeth πŸ˜†. At least that would be one less shock for Dutta to deal with. I mean when he finds out that his dad's really still alive and that he also has a brother, Dutta will be like ==>😲==>😲==>πŸ˜•==>πŸ€”.....something like this would make the most calm & patient, or thrill-seeking person go mad.
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sheebu,

Pehle kahan thi tu?

Dutta ab kabhi nahi tootega...HE MENTIONED CLEARLY YESTERDAY..."AB KOI BHI AANDHI YA TOOFAN USKA KHUSHI KO ROKH NAHI PAYEGA"...mana Nakku apna chehra usae chupayi hai....Per she has strong mind....she will definitely gives him enough support to come out of all this shit....MOREOVER...ek pati patni ka rishta...khushiyonse zyada takleef me mayine rakhta hai....THE STRONG BOND WILL DEVELOP BETWEEN THEM NOW....THE TIME STARTS NOWWWW
Edited by geethasingh - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sheeba, very good Post!!!

I give Dutta more credit for his inner strength then Naku and Baaji do!! He is stronger than most people realize...He is verbal, vocal and very expressive in his emotions but that doesnt make him weak!! He can take over any storm....It shakes him, it changes him but he still stands tall....

Having said that, I definitely think that the SP's entry would shake the very roots of PN....SP looks positive...He might have made some serious mistakes in the past, but he has come back to make amends, based on the intensity of the crime, it would take little or more time for Dutta to erase those daemons from his mind but SP's entry is welcome if he becomes a much-needed father figure in Dutta's life....but having him in the house implies that something would break between Dutta and AS, and this is what I meant by shaking the roots!! The history is somewhere written with deceit and lies! and hence the PN stands weak on these negatives!!!.....SPs entry would bring the hidden deceit and lies forefront and shake Dutta's beliefs, make some major changes in PN, that would be interesting to watch!!!.....

and Naku hai na......She would be the biggest support here that would never let Dutta fall, even if he wants to!!!

so, End of the day, Dutta will come out much more stronger and wiser and clean of all doubts, inhibitions and prejudices!!!.....and SP - what can I say but, "der aaye, doorust aaye".....

my 2 cents!!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Of course he will and thanks for the post.

Dutta once upon a time had none to help him out of Seema's betrayl. All he had was Baaji and even Baaji couldnt help him out of his troubles. Baaji could at the most standy Dutta and endure the course of life with him. Now the scenerio is different. Dutta has many ppl to fall back on and who can make him stand tall with their constant preaches and support. First and foremost he has Nakku now and she will ensure Dutta doesnt end up like he did 10- yrs back. Baaji's frndship is more stronger now and that will help Dutta stay sane. Roops ka behen wala pyaar is resurfacing , That will help.  Jagtaaps words on humanity will help. Subbu's words on betrayl will help and Iam sure Dutta will come out of it with flying colors...........
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Of course he will and thanks for the post.

Dutta once upon a time had none to help him out of Seema's betrayl. All he had was Baaji and even Baaji couldnt help him out of his troubles. Baaji could at the most standy Dutta and endure the course of life with him. Now the scenerio is different. Dutta has many ppl to fall back on and who can make him stand tall with their constant preaches and support. First and foremost he has Nakku now and she will ensure Dutta doesnt end up like he did 10- yrs back. Baaji's frndship is more stronger now and that will help Dutta stay sane. Roops ka behen wala pyaar is resurfacing , That will help.  Jagtaaps words on humanity will help. Subbu's words on betrayl will help and Iam sure Dutta will come out of it with flying colors...........

I totally agree Anu....He has lot of tool to fall back on and help him fight his demons!!!

and I am glad u posted ur view here....was kinda feeling bad that Sheeba's such a wonderful topic was not getting great responses!!!...Its a great topic of discussion!!

somehow the normal threads get better feedback then the stickies!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we shld make DOTW, just a normal topic then wait and watch....the feedback they wuld get in one day wuld be 10 folds from what they get in a week!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I totally agree Anu....He has lot of tool to fall back on and help him fight his demons!!!

and I am glad u posted ur view here....was kinda feeling bad that Sheeba's such a wonderful topic was not getting great responses!!!...Its a great topic of discussion!!

somehow the normal threads get better feedback then the stickies!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we shld make DOTW, just a normal topic then wait and watch....the feedback they wuld get in one day wuld be 10 folds from what they get in a week!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Blame me too , I hardly read the stickies πŸ˜†.  Srsly Iam so lazy sometimes in reading, I just feel bad. But I have to schedule it all up so that I dont miss commenting on these wonderful threads.

Ya abt Dutta's case now, he is lot more secure yaar. Because he isnt alone anymore. He has all those wonderful ppl around and they will not let his ship to sink this time. Also Dutta has become very open these days. Atleast he talks to Nakku and Baaji abt his issues and demons more often unlike in the earlier chapter of his life where all he did was cry his heart out and look at God for HIS injustice .......... 

It will be grt watch for us , to see how Baaji , Nakku , Roops will help him out of his Dad's truth. What will he say to them and what can they respond? . If he gets to know SP  is his paa and not AS's husband, that might shock hell out of him and he might temporarily go insane. But Nakku and Baaji might come rescue him out of it. Or he might feel sad but not go berserk. Like may be he will feel lucky enuf to have a mother like AS who sheilded him from that dreaded truth?. What do u say? Will Dutta be happy or sad? .......... I think he will instead be happy for getting into a family like patils?.