Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

4.   Agar aap race mein doosray number pe aanay walay ko overtake kar gaye toh aap kaunsi position pe huay?First.... correct....πŸ‘

di....If we over take the person, who is in second place, then we will come to the second place na?
how can we be in the first?

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

di....If we over take the person, who is in second place, then we will come to the second place na?

Guruji..me also waiting for this doubt to get clearedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Guruji..me also waiting for this doubt to get clearedπŸ˜†

Guyz.... i asked if we overtake the person who is in the second place( he is the second prize holder) then obviously we become the first na..... u guyz thought of the race in action and thought the guy in 2nd place wud become 3rd and I wud be 2nd ....right?πŸ˜• Did i clear u or confused u guyz more?🀣
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
tricky en twisty questin di....
but i got it.....
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok I m bak with few questions πŸ˜› nothing serious jus stupid ones! πŸ˜†

-If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?

-If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?

-If you were a super-hero what what you be? what would your catch phrase be?

-If you could go on a date with one celebrity - if they're currently married or you are let's pretend you're both single - who would it be and why? [ I m guessing I might knw this πŸ˜› ]

-If you had only 1 hour to spend an unlimited amount of money, what would you spend it on?

-Did you ever start a piggybank when you were younger? If so, what did you do with the money?

-Have you ever had a panic attack in a most inappropiate place?

-What would you consider your best quality?

-Do you think forgiveness is overrated or underrated?

-Have you ever saved somebodies' life?

-Have you ever had a premonition, or had a dream (during sleep) that later came true?

-what's your most prized possesion?

i think tht will do πŸ˜› will come bak with new ones once you answered these!
Again leave the questions you think are personal yea.. Hvae fun answering them πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

ok I m bak with few questions πŸ˜› nothing serious jus stupid ones! πŸ˜†

-If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?I'd like to be in Sachin Tendulkars place and experience what he goes thru whileplaying for india

-If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?If its a departmental store then House of Fraser ...if its a brand store then CD or Guess

-If you were a super-hero what what you be? what would your catch phrase be?Catch me if u can ...wud be my phrase .....something on the lines of BatmanπŸ˜†

-If you could go on a date with one celebrity - if they're currently married or you are let's pretend you're both single - who would it be and why? [ I m guessing I might knw this πŸ˜› ]U bet u know ....it has to be Rahul Dravid ....I'd just love to know the real RD

-If you had only 1 hour to spend an unlimited amount of money, what would you spend it on?I'd give most of it to Salman's Charity Being Human and with whatever left i 'll shop till i drop

-Did you ever start a piggybank when you were younger? If so, what did you do with the money?Never

-Have you ever had a panic attack in a most inappropiate place? nah ...me too😎

-What would you consider your best quality?I am a very easy ,cool kinda gal

-Do you think forgiveness is overrated or underrated?Underrated

-Have you ever saved somebodies' life?Nope haven't been that fortunate

-Have you ever had a premonition, or had a dream (during sleep) that later came true?Actually i never get dreams ...and even if i do they usually are abt me watching RD play or some silly stuff😳

-what's your most prized possesion? My MS degree

i think tht will do πŸ˜› will come bak with new ones once you answered these!
Again leave the questions you think are personal yea.. Hvae fun answering them πŸ˜› πŸ˜†Thankyou for asking ....I did enjoy ans all of themπŸ˜‰

-RD- thumbnail
@Laxmi- Guess then I didn;t do that bad a job .....i was thinking I'd fail most of it .......🀣
Keenu.G thumbnail
pooja, pretty quick answers eh! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice ans! and see i knew the datin one, you are one crazy RD fan, oh did i tell you i have met RD and ST πŸ˜ƒ they are totally awesome!
I will come up with few more! πŸ˜›
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

pooja, pretty quick answers eh! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice ans! and see i knew the datin one, you are one crazy RD fan, oh did i tell you i have met RD and ST πŸ˜ƒ they are totally awesome!
I will come up with few more! πŸ˜›

Sure ....Me have met RD ...but ST haven't had a chance to meet him.....and i really dont care either ....just glad met RD though once isnt enufπŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
I M BAK πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†
- whats your favorite time of day and why

-Would you consider yourself a compassionate person who would go to the end of the earth, with risk to yourself to help someone.

-Do you agree with euthanasia?

-Do you believe life should be fair?

-If you could pick (and believe), who would you chose to be reincarnated as?

-What is your idea of a good time?

-Would you be considered a conservative, a liberal, or fence rider?

-What's the most physically challenging thing you've ever done?

-Are you comfortable speaking in front of people?

-What was your favorite toy as a child?

-Will you be scared if you're stuck in lift?

-What is something you have eaten as an adult that as a child you'd swear you'd never touch? 

Waiting for your ans πŸ˜›