||~Drooler of the Week # 12~||

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Aka " Drooler of the Week "

&

This week our chosen member to grilled is a member who has been very active on the forum right 4rm the start of the show ...  she is a very sweet person , very helpful & she is a very good writer & a great analyzer ... a very ardent fan of a person whom the whole forum hates ..πŸ˜†
& just recently she got promoted as the new VB of the forum ..
U all must have already guessed who m I talking about ..πŸ˜†

& Yes

U guessed it right

&

Its none other than  Fivr
aka

-Fivr-

Congratulations Fivr

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷
Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this month!πŸ˜ƒ

And now time for the grilling😈....

First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username -Fivr-:

Cmon LTLians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
πŸ˜ƒ

P.S : So all members this is ur golden chance to grill her coz after this she is gonna b grilling u all ..
🀣

Credits:

Thanx to Gk-09 & Cindy
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Dew Creations
LTL Logo Credit : Gingerstock Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Shabz! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats Fivr! very well deserved! yay! πŸ˜›
so i can harass u here na? 😊😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratz FivrπŸ€—

Here are my questions dear.... πŸ˜ƒ
How do u feel when you hear Mishal aka Duttas name?
Tell me one scene wich you want to see in LTL between Tasha?
How do u want dutta knews about his trio sister...?
Your fav. book?
Your fav. actor / actress?
The embrassing thing in ur life?πŸ˜†
The happiestt thing in ur life?
are u married (personaly question...just if u want to answer)?
Your fav dish...?
Your fav. pet?
Your fav movie?
Have u a nosepin??
Enjoy dear...
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey fivr
congrats hun..enjoy the grilling :)
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh gosh!

Poor little unsuspecting me walks into the forum this morning (afternoon.. What? I over slept! πŸ˜†) and sees this?!?! *shocked muh*

Chalo thiek hai - bring it on! *Rambo music in the background*

I'm going to answer all of them - just.. I hold the right to invoke the 5th amendment should I need to! 🀣

@khushi: *dramatic music* Haan yaar.. You can "harass" me here... *pulls up sleeves like Baji* I'm ready! Bring it! 🀣
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Drooler of the Week! CongratsπŸ‘

*Aisha Hands Over Pepsi*

Okay I have some questions.
*Aisha Puts On Glasses and Looks Stern*
Answer them all and TRUTHFULLY Varna....

- Favourite drink?
- Favourite Superhero?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- If Kala was real and you could spend a day with her what would you do?
- Favourite TV show? (Indian and English)
- Favourite movie? (Indian and English)
- Favourite song?(Indian and English)
- Favourite Meethai?
- Ever been arrested?
- Dutta or Kala?
- Choice between TaSha SR Scene or a Brilliant Kala Scene? You can only pick ONEπŸ˜†

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz Fivr ...
Enjoy the hot seat ...
🀣

me so cuming bak with the questions .....don worry zyada nahi honge ..
😈
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey congrats Fivr.....

ab toh tu gayi......no matter how much work u have.....u r on hot seat....ab ready ho jaa!!

*rubs her hand and gives an evil laugh*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

User Name: -Fivr-

Real Name: Uhhh... Casper..? Lol! Nahi yaar, I go by Fivr on the forum and I'd like to leave it at that.. 😳

Profession: Research Tech/Student

How did I get started with India Forums: Oh gosh, I think it was because of PM. I searched them on google or something and this site came up - a thread on IF to be precise. πŸ˜ƒ

Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  *sigh* Initially, because it was different - the idea of a gangster and a "not-so-appealing" girl appealed to me. But as I started watching it, I realized how unique the characters were and how unconventional this show was with respect to the attention CVs pay to character graphs (instead of just focusing on dramatic TRP-schemes). And now toh I'm a goner - the show and the forum keep me hooked on here.. πŸ˜†

My hobbies, More about me: Oh, umm.. Lets see. I like to read (a lot), I like to watch movies (Indian and English); but other than that I really just enjoy sleeping because I don't get a lot of time to do that these days.. πŸ˜†

What I like best @ IF: I like how it's one of the most organized and active Indian shows discussion sites I've seen. I mean sure there is room for improvement still, but even now it's better then many. And it makes my stay here more entertaining and comfortable. πŸ˜ƒ

What I would like to see more @IF: Ermm, this might be off but I'd like to see more sensible reporting on IF. A lot of times I see articles that are really not that important in the grand scheme of things - and sometimes they are based on nothing but rumors. I'd appreciate it if we could avoid articles/stories that border on invasion-of-privacy. Television/movie stars are human too.. 😳

And finally, why the username -Fivr-: LMAO! This is a good one - at least it's entertaining to me. So 9 years ago I was tagging one of my older cousins as he was on an online chat site or something - basically he was playing some general knowledge trivia there and I was super intrigued. In the middle there, he stepped out of the room for a bit and being the rebel that I am, I took his seat and started playing under his username. Needless to say, when he got back he was all "Don't use my ID! Make you own!" and innocent little me asked him how to do that. And this is what he said "Kuch bhi bana lo! 'Five' bana lo! Just stop using my ID!". So in that scared state of mind, I jaldi jaldi typed "fivr" and got done with it. It wasn't until 2 hours into the game that I realized I had a typo. But by then I already had too many points on that ID and I didn't want to make a new one and start from scratch. Bass, from that day "fivr" stuck! I love it now.. πŸ˜†

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heya FivrπŸ˜› 

You are on Hot Seat This week!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pehle Viewbie bani aur ab DOTWπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘btw here is something for u!πŸ˜‰

Enjoy the Hot Seat!πŸ˜›
With Love
Krish😳