Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Success finally!

This is for all Sujal fans in the US, CANADA and thereabouts who are not lucky enough to see him daily and have to wait for release of KTH vieotapes. The least we can do is update them on the story.
Chocolate I hope u support this extensively with regular updates. All other Sujal fans who watch the serial pls update whenever possible. If not daily then atleast weekly. Thanks.....................................πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail

Episode on 20-9-2004.

Sujal is back on his lonely road, crying about his destiny and remembering his past and his last talk with Kashish.

Sujal goes home, Vasu asks for clothes measurements for his wedding outfit, he says it wont b necessary as he is not marrying Sanjana. Then its dhoom dhamaka, but Sanjana comes in at that moment and says its their joint decision and goes back to her room. Sujal follows her and both agree its for the best. Sanjana is very very upset.

CG fires his wife and blames her for whatever Sujal is today. He also blames Sujal for creating a rift between him and his friend Lalit. Sujal overhears them and walks out. Lalit comes home and CG updates him. Vasu is back to being Villian no 1. Sanjana leaves home, leaving a letter behind.

Lalit reads her letter aloud. Vasu blames Sujal for Sanjana leaving home. Lalit does not. At kashish's home Akshad gets a call from Mahek that Sujal has called off the wedding and Sanjana is missing. Kashish is furious and vowes to settle Sujal once and for all if anything happens to Sanjana.

Hard Rock thumbnail

Episode on 21-9-04

All are looking for Sanjana. She tries to commit suicide but Rishi saves her.Rishi tells her he loves her. Sujal has lit a bonfire in the forest and thinking about his life (thats all he is doing these days, bechara) Veena tries calling Sujal but he cant hear his cell ringing. Everyone at home tries to console Vasu that sanjana will be alright. Sujal comes home. Veena tells him abt Sanjana. He wants to call the police but Vasu refuses. At that moment Sanjana and Rishi enter, married to each other. All are stunned. Sujal walks away.

Nobody talks to Rishi but he is thrilled that he finally got an entry back in his home sweet home..Lalit comes and Cg tells him everything. he accepts it and hopes they will b happy.Mahek tells Varun she is sure its all an act on Rishi's part. rishi tells Sujal he loves Sanjana. Sujal refuses to believe him but tells Rishi that if he ever hurts Sanjana???????🀒    and hopes Rishi is speaking the truth.

Choc its yr turn nextπŸ˜‰

kesha thumbnail

thanx rock....u have no idea how much i love Rajeev.  I was the only one who would watch KTH in my group and now everyone watches it. I love the show...one of the main reasons I watch it is because of him.  I hate it when I've to wait for tapes...the time between one tape and another feels like sadiyan. I can't wait for the next tape now. It looks like u guys are way ahead of us in the US. I just wish they would start Star Plus in US. Thanx once again for the update rock...u r the best

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Kesha i can feel ur pain. Hard .............thats a wise moveπŸ‘ and very neat updates πŸ‘.

U know i am not dat good at writing things but i will try my level best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hard Rock thumbnail

Hey Cool

Just try yr best Choc. and I hope others too volunteer to give updates. Chotta bada, any will do, just to keep the others posted.πŸ˜‰

pmahesh thumbnail
If no one else can do, let me know. I can do small updates if needed.
Hard Rock thumbnail

THX PMAHESH

WHOEVER OPENS THIS POSTING FIRST CAN UPDATE.

I'M SURE THE OTHERS BESABRI SE INTEZAR KAR RAHE HONGE.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
good teamwork guys.. we are defnitely missing something here  in the US I guess.. sounds like an interesting serial with so many people liking it..
Hard Rock thumbnail

22-9-04

Veena is disturbed by the wedding. CG tries to convince her that Rishi has changed. Rishi is dancing in his room, Vasu comes in but before she can say something Sanjana walks in.  Aman doesnt talk to Rishi. At the breakfast table Veena misses Sujal and goes looking for him. CG plans a wedding reception for Rishi and Sanjana. Sujal wants to leave the house but Veena tries to stop him and finally asks him to wait till the reception. Rishi goes to invite Kashish and fly for the party. She is shocked and upset to hear abt the wedding.

At the party Sanjana's friend Rhea comes (New entrant-Riva Bubber-Nikki from Kyu hota hai pyar and Damini from Kyunki) Rishi eyes her. Vasu notices it. Sujal is very quiet and hopes Rishi changes for the better.

Rishi starts flirting with Rhea, Sanjana comes, he stops, then starts again. Rhea is like Rishi, both agree to meet in private.