WRITTEN UPDATE 17th SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

KAROL BAGH WRITTEN UPDATE 17TH SEPTEMBER 2010

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
PART 1
12/24 KB RS is telling to manju no need to do any chore as simi is here and he goes out.manju is full in pain and decided to call anuj as she decided to see the doc.
simi and neetu are promoting the new coming up show Ram milayee jodi,neetu called mona the lead actress of RMJ asking if it is possible to have a new suit which she wanted long ago mona said yes and also invited them in the wedding of Sweety,simi said that mona has got a solution to everybody problems and obviously there will someone especial coming in her life because it Ram milayee jodi.
simi told neetu that she forgot to tell her that omi called her thrice and neetu decided to leave.
Manju called Anuj whose working on his laptop,anuj answered to his phone and is happy that it is his mom on the other side and told her that she was rthinking about her and is everything fine?manju said yes she's fine but her report is already in her hand and she need to show it to the doc,she did not show it to RS as he will be worried.Anuj accepted to come before going to the office,but has a worried face.Hanging down the phone manju lied down in  pain.

PART 2
Tarneja mansion anita is on the phone,she asked anuj to take a leave for today but he refuses as he got a lot to do in the office and he need to meet his mom.anita said please once to hear to her as not willing she accepted for her babyshower at his mom place  which was super boring and her friends also could not attend the ceremony.Anuj wanted to say something when her phone rings and she went on answering.
12/24 KB, Manju is in the kitchen complaining about the gas which finished today itself.she's still cooking when simi joined her in the kitchen,simi was searching for the knife which was near manju and who was also going to take it  but simi picked it first.Manju began to cough and simi brought a glass of water for her she took it .simi asked manju to rest as she will complete the work.
simi asked her mom to forgive as she should not have hidden all from her,manju said no matter i know you did all for the sake of the family,manju wanted to say something else then said nothing.she continued to have stomach pain.
Daggar mansion,Neetu wanted to take a beauty which was on the cupboard and she's trying her best to take it as her hands is not reaching that height,omi comes in telling what are you doing as the doc forbid you from any such risky movement.neetu het angry asking him to leave her alone as she's enough responsible for herself she told omi i also went to the doc and i know what to do please leave from here.omi asked her where should i go,neetu said go away from here wherever you want but just don't show me your face vicky was better than you hearing this sentence of neetu omi is really hurt.neetu continued vicky was good as he never interferred in anything but you continued on doing so.neetu left the room leaving a hurt and teary omi alone.

PART 3
Manju still in pain with her report is waiting for anuj who still does not reach karol bagh.the phone rings she goes to pick it and it is anuj.manju said i knew it was you but anuj said that he will not be able to come as there is a party organised by anita for all her friends and therir husbands and that's why he will not be able to go to the office also,and that he does not want to make anita angry again as she's still upset from yesterday of all what happened during the godbharai.manju said it is not urgent just take care of yourself.manju is still in pain.
Daggar mansion,neetu is in her room eating and took a magazine lying on the table from which a notes fell down she picked it up and read,it was from omi who wrote that he's leaving for ever ,he will never showed her his face again and he tried his level best to be good as vicky but failed in every attempt.neetu is all shocked she's cursing herself and also promised to never take vicky name again.she goes on calling simi and told everything that omi left and she's worried how to tell it to dadi.simi asked her to calm down as omi is very intelligent and responsible.simi asked her not to tell anything to anybody and that's she will be reaching her place soon and they will think what should be done.
simi told manju that she's going to meet neetu,manju asked why?simi said i'm just thinking of her,manju says ok, and she decided to go to the doc.
On the road manju is on her way to the doc when abhi saw her,he's calling for her but manju did not hear him.abhi is parking the car when he get out he can't see manju anywhere he's thinking where she's lost suddenly,she did  not hear me calling?if there was something to do she could have sent simi who's at home.
neetu and simi get out the car and neetu is crying.

PART 4
Both sisters are in the road searching for omi neetu is sad, panicked and confused she's also crying.simi suggests to search for omi in his dhabba but neetu refuses saying if ever he was there the manager uncle should have told her as he estimates her as his daughter.neetu asked simi if omi is fine?simi consoling her told her yes he's fine but for my sake let once go and check at the dhabba and if he's not theri will call abhi to look for him.
12/24 KB manju is praying asking matarani she only has confidence on god whatever the doc says,and tell whatever you indicate me i will be doing so just no one in my family should suffer because of me and prayed for anuj and his family,as he's also responsible for his own family.prayed to god saying that secretly she will continue to do her treatment,when abhi is entering and called her.manju is shocked thinking that must have heard what she was saying,but abhi asked her you did not informed us that you are from kidney infection.manjusaid what rubbish are you talking?go and fresh yourself i will give you something to eat as simi is not hhere she has been to neetu place.
Manju goes to take the plate from the table when in panick state the glass fell down,abhi saw this goes near her and picked the glass saying i saw you at Dr Mehta clinic manju is shocked.

PRECAP:
Manju is in big pain..........................................     
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayhi2nimi thumbnail
thank u  for the update !!!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update Alujna😃
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
simi was looking  beautiful in red dress.... 😍
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

Hope Manju ji will not blame Abhi for knowing her sickness.

Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for fab update.. Hope nothing wud happen to Manju ji..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god manjuji are alright