Marriage is just a formality: Gurmeet

pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Marriage is just a formality

...says actor Gurmeet who is all set to tie the knot with his fiancee

Akash Wadhwa 

We are getting married in February," says television actor Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan of "Geet Hui Sabse Parayi", who was recently in town. "Debina and I have been in a relationship for more than seven years now and marriage for us is just a formality. It will not change anything between us." But what actually changed this couple was their experience in "Pati, Patni Aur 
    Woh". "The serial actually taught me what fa
therhood is all about and that parenting is not such an easy task. I have an idea now on how I will be dealing with my child during the different stages." 
And though it may have been Gurmeet's first visit to the city, the man says he came well informed about it. "We have so many actors in our industry from Lucknow. And my dear friend Abbas Khan, who is also an actor is from Lucknow told me a lot about this city." So what did he tell 
Gurmeet about Lucknow? "The first and the 
foremost thing that I know about Lucknow is its tehzeeb. Also, I know that yahan pe bahut 
sare khandaani log rehte hain. Plus, one thing that everyone knows about the city is the kebabs," he says. 
    Gurmeet has been in news for his bold romantic scene with co-star Drishti. When asked how does it feel doing such scenes on the small screen, he points out: "Things on television have changed. Romance is no more about blurred scenes. Today, I have a good body and a confidence to show it to the world on television in my romantic shots, so why not! And if the audience thinks that our serial will show anything beyond this, then they should stop worrying about that. Hum romance ke naam pe isse zyada kuch nahi dikhanenge," he smiles. Ask him how her fiancee reacts to such scenes and he laughs and adds, "Debina is very critical about my romantic scenes but thankfully being from the same industry she understands that I am romancing in reel life and not real life with my co-star."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx
dey are truly a rab ne bana di jodi
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh ya he remembers abbas khan from lucknow but he doesnt remember  his co star  from lucknow eh

ok good article otherwise