•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
HI SEEMA JIIIIIIIII what can i say about u you simply rock in every character u r simply superb mindblowing I just love ur character of vasu in bidaai U simply rulessss I think vasu is the soul of bidaai and bidaai is nothing widout vasu HATS OF TO YOU for performing such a wonderful character 😊
Originally posted by seema777

HI SEEMA JIIIIIIIII what can i say about u you simply rock in every character u r simply superb mindblowing I just love ur character of vasu in bidaai U simply rulessss I think vasu is the soul of bidaai and bidaai is nothing widout vasu HATS OF TO YOU for performing such a wonderful character 😊

she is jus awesome.....................!!love her...................if u r a vasu fan.........and u lyk vasu and inderjeet's couple thn join the vasindu fan club..................u will jus burst out laughing.......................!!πŸ˜†seema kapoor roxxxxxxxxxxx.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hatts off to her....................!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am already member of seema kapoor jiii
Originally posted by seema777

i am already member of seema kapoor jiii

hmm..!!but join the vasindu fan club...u will burst out laughing reading the posts in tht thread..........!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†vasindu rule...............!!seema kapoor roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish she gets an award in ita.............................!!!!and yeah wish even avinash wadhawan get 1..!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote for them...................
dear will u please guide me how to join vasu fan club. Yes i am biggest fan of vasundera rajvansh. please give me web address as i am unable to search for that. i have made vote for both of them and it is my greatest wish that both of them particulerly vasundera jee should get the award