Grr Sid won't know will he?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Rids probably won't tell him tomorrow. And after Armaan has his talk with Riddhima and Sid says he overheard everything he still won't know. No one should be so clean at heart. It sucks. The really good people in this world see the world through their clean heart, the same way bad people see it through their bad heart. Sid would probably say something really stupid..like really really stupid such as " you were planning a surprise for me?" or blah blah. Because if he knew all hell would break lose. He wouldn't face Armaan and Riddhima like that. He would break down, break someone's face, yell or go away. Oh and he knows how to throw taunts too when he is wounded. πŸ˜†

I want to see the mean Sid. He has been so nice lately everyone walks all over him. EVERYONE!! I don't want a negative Sid but I think I could live with it if Sid wasn't so damn nice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘

i really want him to find out by tomorrow and give some sexyface attitude so my weekends will go smoothly, but i guess he woun't cvs will drage this till next week

sid really needs wake up now and see that just b/c he is so mr.nice guys, that does not mean everyone around him is, stop being mr.goody goody and get back in action now, iopne oyur eyes around you and see what our so called bro and your lovely wife were doing behind oyur back, they backstab you,enough being the lovely and cute doctor, time to be sexyface and bring heaven and hell together now
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well in the precap he might not but in the promo didn't she told him i hope she does atleast do something right  caz hiding and than him finding it later will kill him even more
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Rids probably won't tell him tomorrow. And after Armaan has his talk with Riddhima and Sid says he overheard everything he still won't know. No one should be so clean at heart. It sucks. The really good people in this world see the world through their clean heart, the same way bad people see it through their bad heart. Sid would probably say something really stupid..like really really stupid such as " you were planning a surprise for me?" or blah blah. Because if he knew all hell would break lose. He wouldn't face Armaan and Riddhima like that. He would break down, break someone's face, yell or go away. Oh and he knows how to throw taunts too when he is wounded. πŸ˜†

I want to see the mean Sid. He has been so nice lately everyone walks all over him. EVERYONE!! I don't want a negative Sid but I think I could live with it if Sid wasn't so damn nice.

people should be nice but not stupid so that others can walkover them. I agree I dont want him to be negative but I want him to make people realize their mistakes
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Riddhima may hide it for a couple of days or so, but she will eventually tells him per articles and promo!!!

I do want Sid to be a real hard man this time NOT the understanding and compromising one. He needs to show these folks who he is. I want Riddhima to suffer for not backing off immediately even after knowing it was Arman. She deserves the worst this time, but of course not for forever as she does deserve some forgiveness too 😳

I do not want Sid to shatter after hearing A & R tamasha behind his back 🀒

I want rude, mean, and arrogant dashing Sid from tomorrow!!! 😊
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Riddhima may hide it for a couple of days or so, but she will eventually tells him per articles and promo!!!

I do want Sid to be a real hard man this time NOT the understanding and compromising one. He needs to show these folks who he is. I want Riddhima to suffer for not backing off immediately even after knowing it was Arman. She deserves the worst this time, but of course not for forever as she does deserve some forgiveness too 😳

I do not want Sid to shatter after hearing A & R tamasha behind his back 🀒

I want rude, mean, and arrogant dashing Sid from tomorrow!!! 😊

I want Rid to suffer for everything she has been doing since wedding. Like seriously if you need to tell yourself " I SHOULD THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND" then you don't deserve him. Sid should really go away somewhere so she can get her brain and heart on the right track. Even if it means she would go back to Armaan. Sid deserves better than a wife who has to tell herself how nice her husband is.

romiosugar1 thumbnail

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I want Rid to suffer for everything she has been doing since wedding. Like seriously if you need to tell yourself " I SHOULD THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND" then you don't deserve him. Sid should really go away somewhere so she can get her brain and heart on the right track. Even if it means she would go back to Armaan. Sid deserves better than a wife who has to tell herself how nice her husband is.</font>

I certainly feel the same!!! Sid needs to leave that confuse soul alone!!!!!

Riddhima does not deserve Sid *period*

Oh and it should be out of her own mouth i don't want him to know it any other way
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Oh and it should be out of her own mouth i don't want him to know it any other way

why jaan must you tempt me with those Sonabir sigs?😍 Now I forgot about what I had to say? πŸ˜• Keeping that in mind remember how sexy Ranbir looked when he went from the nice guy to the mean one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish Sid was like that.

why jaan must you tempt me with those Sonabir sigs?😍 Now I forgot about what I had to say? πŸ˜• Keeping that in mind remember how sexy Ranbir looked when he went from the nice guy to the mean one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish Sid was like that.

oh yes the bridge cnfession tum jaisi ladkiyan deserves this*thud* and whqat it did made her say i love you to him Hai sonabir[Raj sakina ] Love