There are two Riddhimas

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After today's episode I honestly feel there are two Riddhimas. (not literally but figuratively)

There is one Riddhima who is the basket. She is the girl. She wants to feel all those butterflies. She still holds on to her past. She still holds on to the man she loved. He is still a part of her.

Then there is Riddhima Modi who is Sid's wife. She loves him. She wants to be with him. Even if she can't say it or do anything she knows life without him is totally impossible.

And that's where the battle starts. When the second Riddhima tries to romance her husband the 1st Riddhima feels bad. When the first Riddhima tries to romance Armaan the second Riddhima feels bad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar i love your topics!!
As for Riddhima i think she is at the stage where she is already in love with Sid, but slowly she is realizing that. And as she is realizing it she wants to let go of her past, which is difficult when you have your ex stalking you and making puppy eyes at you. Plus today was slightly unfair for Mrs. Modi as at the beginning she thought it was her husband and then later on Armaan reminding her of the past when she is trying to completely get rid of it.
The important thing is she stopped Armaan and ran to Sid. I think at that moment she feared if Sid found out the truth of what happened then Sid wouldn't want to hold her again, so she was begging to him as if asking him to hold on to her forever.

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

After today's episode I honestly feel there are two Riddhimas. (not literally but figuratively)

There is one Riddhima who is the basket. She is the girl. She wants to feel all those butterflies. She still holds on to her past. She still holds on to the man she loved. He is still a part of her.

Then there is Riddhima Modi who is Sid's wife. She loves him. She wants to be with him. Even if she can't say it or do anything she knows life without him is totally impossible.

And that's where the battle starts. When the second Riddhima tries to romance her husband the 1st Riddhima feels bad. When the first Riddhima tries to romance Armaan the second Riddhima feels bad.

But Riddhima's this battle will get PH a pink slip incase they've not already gotton one.๐Ÿคฃ Edited by lucky__me - 13 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail

Ridz is so CONFUSED !!

..Good Points here :]
amazing post๐Ÿ‘

as if one ridz was not enough we got two now, rama rama kya hai drama๐Ÿ˜• then what about the chudail ridz, is she combine of this two๐Ÿ˜†

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post
riddhima is way 2 confused..............
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think there is only one Riddhima. But sometimes she takes narcotics, called CV's Ki Sooch. ๐Ÿคฃ Severely alters your personality, mental state etc etc.
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the way you wrote down your views...gr8 job...๐Ÿ‘

I wonder if I am allowed to say this here, since I am an AR fan...but i want to take the risk...๐Ÿ˜†
In todays episode, Ridhima has basically realized where she shall be happy. ANd that is with Armaan. I am sorry to say that she doesnt love SId. If she wud, she wud have stopped as soon as she realized she was romancing Armaan. Armaan's love won over her being married. Only when she saw Sid's bracelet, she was reminded that she is now "married". Otherwise she had already given her heart, her soul and her body...all to Armaan..
Till now, she had reluctantly kept her body reserved for nobody..neither Armaan nor Sid..but had always been with her heart and soul with Armaan...but today, she gave in another self of her to the only guy whom she loves.
Call it adultery or love, but Ridhima can get lost with only one guy around her, and thats armaan. Rest of the world maake her formal...very formal..and she gets obligatory by these formalities!

Hey, I am sorry for going on and on..hope you dint mind..i just thought of sharing my views..coz I loved your analysis...no hard feelings..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love,
Pri
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
^ haaaaaye Pri, that was dreamy๐Ÿ˜

@TM: amazing post๐Ÿ‘

Angelic_J thumbnail

And there are two me. One sane one who lives in reality and the insane one who comes to DMG forum and beats herself up for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†