And therein lies the difference....

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
And therein lies the difference, between Armaan and Siddhant, between the past and the present.

Thank you Siddhant Modi, for being the man you are, the beautiful person you are.  You love Riddhima more than you love life, you married her twice, you're on your honeymoon, but you'd never, ever do anything to hurt her, disrespect her, or disgrace her. As Riddhima says, you're her husband, you have every right on her in the world, but you'd never ever impose yourself or exploit her vulnerabilites. You didn't do it on her birthday night, you didn't do it today, you didn't do it all the times she's been vulnerable in front of you. Thank you so much, once more, for being the person you are.

As Lord Byron once said,

"He possessed beauty without vanity, strength without insolence; courage without ferocity; and all the virtues of man without his vices."

You're a good man, Siddhant Modi. We're proud of you.

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
He s a bloody ROCKSTAR!!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

He s a bloody ROCKSTAR!!!!

I KNOW !! 😆 And she won't let me marry him !! 😆
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid rocks always!! 
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly he deserves sooooooooooo much bettr...!!
pavs thumbnail
his goodness won over the impurities in sm ppl,,,riddhim ajust knew it tht she cannot lose her husband for anything in the wolrd...n the way she was all over him if he had wanted he could have kjust taken advantage of tht..but he didnt,,there lies his goodness n integrity Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our Siddy Widdy Rocks.
Today i can say our sid is the puriest guy in this whole universe
HE IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

he makes me say OLE OLE!!!! after seeing his good nature, he is an ENGIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is the center of my universe, WOW!!!! sid you made us proude, why are you so amazing that i feel like crying my heart out when i see a person like you getting hurt, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Aditi, he has always respected her, SR have had weak moments, as you said the b-day episode where she completely surrended to him, but Sid held her diginity and respect, and that speaks volumes

Sid has every right to her as Ridz says today Sid has every right to her love, mind, heart, soul and body

This man cherishes her whole-being, not just body but her thinking and her opinions and understands her and hurts when she hurts - when he hurts her or he disappoints her, it hurts him much more

Last scene between SR was good, coz you get the feeling that whenever Ridz life is turn upside down, or she is feeling lost, there is one man she looks for and that is Sid, she didnt have to go to him did she - she could of gone to her room or to a another place where she can be alone but no she went straight to Sid, and she was open and frank, take me Sid, hug me and i am yours

See the difference here is that Sid has every right on Ridz and he could of hugged her and let things progressed (seeing as everything was set for c-nite he planned) but no he didnt take advantage of her weak moment there at all, he was surprised at her and what is wrong with her etc

Here's hoping that a marriage and the ppl SR are can work this out, talk and listen to one another, together they can achieve anything because of what they share in their marriage,
They want each other's happiness, and their happiness lies with each other isnt it

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
'
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

"In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry I cry and when you hurt I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods to tears and despair and make it through the potholed street of life"
'
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Yes he does !! 😆