CID

Members helpdesk,queries,suggestions & complaints

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyi .. I wanna ask that how to insert signature.. I tried many times but after some time it gets lost in my profile.I enable the Show signature written at last in reply post but it doesn't come.Wat shud I do?. Plz help me out...

-Apurva
Edited by DJ_Apurva - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
go to edit profile and press the signature option. Type your sig or add a picture as an uploaded format without cutting any part of uploaded image code.
Paste it as your siggie.
Next go to preferences and click yes to the second option ie to see avatar and siggies.
You will be able to see your signature.
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thank u so mch Chinnu for takin d initiative to familiarize new members wid da forum!😊
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really wise of you to create a new thread like this. Hope the chaos will be reduced after this.
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou so much chinnu_manikyam  i just reember how much trouble i had to face in the 1st few days. and how much i troubled the existing members.
thankyou

can you get this thread automatically activated, as soon as a new person becomes a member.
and tell him to save the link with him if he needs.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayhi2su

thankyou so muchchinnu_manikyam i just reember how much trouble i had to face in the 1st few days. and how much i troubled the existing members.

thankyou

can you get this thread automatically activated, as soon as a new person becomes a member.
and tell him to save the link with him if he needs.

I dont know about that. It cannot be sticky and there is a new thread from prabha di about cid queries after that. Better if she add this link to the list of helpful threads as newbies help desk thread.
Chiinnu thumbnail
A new information for all members.

The administative group member Vijay posted a message yesterday saying that now it is possible to deactivate the 'like button'. This can be done by pressing it ie the 'like ' again.

Please make use of this facility.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

A new information for all members.

The administative group member Vijay posted a message yesterday saying that now it is possible to deactivate the 'like button'. This can be done by pressing it ie the 'like ' again.

Please make use of this facility.

It's not working consistently for me.😕
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@chinnu thanks for info !! It's working for me properly !!
@visrom maybe because it's a new feature they are problems coming !!