U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

okay, the comic strip may be funny, but the intention behind making this post is dual. I'm not the one to judge infidelity and EMA that quickly, I know relationships are never black and white, and certain grey areas cannot be judged instantly.

I thought about it for a while. and finally I've reached to the conclusion that what ridhima is doing here is plain and simple wrong. going by the assumption that AR do get physical in a future episode, my question is clear - if ridhima still loves armaan, why couldn't she walk out of her marriage when she had a choice? when she was offered divorce papers a while back, why couldn't she just sign them and go back to armaan? why did she organize a re-marriage between sid and herself?

and no matter how much I kill my head over these questions, I'll never find the answers. because there are none. this is the woman who stayed in her marriage by choice, this is the woman who chose sid over armaan twice, this is the woman who had apparently accepted sid (sacche dil se) a few days ago. no matter happens in life, you always a choice. and so did ridhima. she chose sid, even though she could have always eloped with armaan, then what the hell is happening now?

I'm not here to give a long lecture on morality and other bullshit. but ridhima is ruining two men's lives, whether knowingly or unknowingly, I don't know, but she is. and I'm not okay with it. marriage is a useless institution, but what matters is commitment, marriage or no marriage.

I want answers to my questions. and this is particularly aimed at the AR fans. I'm sure they must have a pretty good reason for rejoicing over adultery.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishluvsammy thumbnail
I'm not here to give a long lecture on morality and other bullshit. but ridhima is ruining two men's lives, whether knowingly or unknowingly, I don't know, but she is. and I'm not okay with it. marriage is a useless institution, but what matters is commitment, marriage or no marriage.

Agree.I seriously don't understand Riddhima!!I mean why did she stay in the marriage first and then kept  saying that she accepted sid "Sacche dil se??" All I can say is she is being a hypocrite.She has something in her mind but she always shows something else to the world!!

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I basically agree with every single word in your post. I have no issues if Riddhima choose Armaan. When Sid Told her too, before she signed the divorce papers. after she signed the divorce papers, heck...even during the time where Armaan was like. go to Sid if he makes you happy. But Armaan asked and Sid asked and she went to Sid. If you're gonna say that's societal pressure. Fine. For the sake of argument I agreed. After the seven months...... though she could have said No. But instead she's like. Remarriage! Great Idea! So.....what is the justification in choosing Armaan? All of a sudden she realizes she has feelings for him? She was having protective feelings before...why didn't she realize what they were then??
As for Armaan. Wow. The one character i really reallly loved. Is being butchered. From his prospective..its his love etc etc life etc etc. But. This is not his initial reaction. Its a reaction that should have come when he first realized....the reaction we got was hurt, and anger, and then we got "lets get them together" because thats what made Riddhima happy.
And now, in his mind, he's saying, Riddhima's happy, but I'm not. So how does that lead to him going to her? Are you going to tell me this is right? How is this respecting the love that they had soo much for each other. For Gods sakes do it after she gets a divorce. Or move on. Plain and simple.
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post CZ!! and this is a question which we should ask to each and every AR fan and above all to the CVs... I started feeling so disgusted hearing the rumours and seeing the promo that I have stopped watching DMG... I'm just finding this so CHEAP and BASELESS... I mean till last week this female was praising and thanking GOD for bringing SID in her life and now all of a sudden she is thinking about Armaan and this Adultery track... whether they consume their relationship or not is a secondary thing.. for a me a mere intimate moment between a married woman and a man is just not acceptableEdited by mischief - 13 years ago
AR fans won't have any justified or logical answer.

All they're gonna say is that they've waited for one whole year to see AR get horny and touchy-feely with one another, and that others shouldn't ruin it for them.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vishluvsammy

Agree.I seriously don't understand Riddhima!!I mean why did she stay in the marriage first and then kept  saying that she accepted sid "Sacche dil se??" All I can say is she is being a hypocrite.She has something in her mind but she always shows something else to the world!!

she's a certified retard now. needs to be thrown into a mental asylum asap or needs to start attenting the SLAA meetings - sex and love addicts anonymous.
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forget answers, you can't even justify what they're showing with lame excuses. and do you really think you'll get any sort of 'answers' from the ones supporting EMA?

what she's doing is wrong. period. no ifs or buts there. fans are happy because they'll get to see a hot scene between their fav jodie, nothing more to it. stop banging your head against these bricks.

oh and your comic strip was hilarious. 😆
Edited by Amber_x - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Post CZ!!!

and we all have the same questions as you in our minds...Aakhir kyon?? after all tht Ridzi had felt for Sid..after accepting him with full heart and telling him she wants 2 be with him...asking him 2 say ILU 2 her over nd over...and now all of a sudden she feels for Armaan if she wud've walked away from Sid when he gave her the choice I would've not been tht ashamed of her but after this...I feel ashamed 2 ever respect a woman like Riddhima...DISGUSTING...!!!!!!

P.S. Love ur dabba😆
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

you will never get an answer.......................it just prove the thing.............."Sex sells".................

what I can say is this not love...............

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is my finding which I had wrote in another post..the only logical reason for this track I could find is CVs way of taking personal revenge on all the fans!!!
To AR fans: "You people pestered us, bashed us..so we will give u AR, but we will butcher A and R to that extend that you will wish they never met!!" 😈
To SR fans: "You people bashed us for equal screen space, now we will axe SR altogether..How about that" 😈
To KASH/ArSh fans: "You people pestered us for 2 year..crying for SA..So here it is KASH...but fooled ya"!!!! 😈
To neutral fans:  "Well...we never cared about you"!!! 🤪

I really fail to find any other logic than this!!! 😕