Shabir was upset

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends.....
I just watched last weeks episode..... I noticed that this week Shabir wasn't conversing freely and wasn't joking around like the way he used to do earlier.....
I don't know but I think the reason for his quietness was Narayani ..... becoz as far I remeber last time when she came on the show we heard about a tiff between Mona, Narayani and Shabir.......
But in the next epi. he was as usual melancoly with Mona..... But last weeks epi. He was very quit... only Jay was conversing most of the time...

What do you think guys??????

❤️ Prachi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: prachimishra85

Hi friends.....

I just watched last weeks episode..... I noticed that this week Shabir wasn't conversing freely and wasn't joking around like the way he used to do earlier.....
I don't know but I think the reason for his quietness was Narayani ..... becoz as far I remeber last time when she came on the show we heard about a tiff between Mona, Narayani and Shabir.......
But in the next epi. he was as usual melancoly with Mona..... But last weeks epi. He was very quit... only Jay was conversing most of the time...

What do you think guys??????

❤️ Prachi

hmmm i did notive last week epi that jay was doing most of the talking!!
now that u pointed it out, that cud be a possible reason!
i don't y but narayani always appears to be odd one😕

rakshu - urvashi - mona - karishma have a good tuning
ragini fit in well too
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
personally i think you are reading too much into it. and even so i doubt its due to narayani/mona.. its probably in his own personal life or maybe the directer thought jay should talk too.lol...
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he appeared upset over that. Besides he apologised for the misunderstanding and then all was well. I really don't think he'd let that dampen his spirits. It could be that he was letting Jay pick up the slack as otherwise Jay might feel like he doesn't get to speak enough.